ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

Only the poors can’t take a day for the biggest moment in our country every four years.

Sorry for your struggle.

Had a baby in November. My company(Arcbest) started offering Paternity Leave 1/1, sucks for me. Took 2 months off for the baby so no more vacation until the beginning of the year, bummer.

But hey, have a cute baby at least.

Anyway, bye fellas. Have a great Election day!

Had a baby in November. My company(Arcbest) started offering Paternity Leave 1/1, sucks for me. Took 2 months off for the baby so no more vacation until the beginning of the year, bummer.

Think the timeline is off here, but congrats on the sex nonetheless

Translation, poor with child. Ts & Ps, Bronamith.

Who is "he?"
Dr tight shirt, @mcbmd
JLW1.jpg

Editor’s note, I can neither confirm nor deny my own gain of approximately 15 lbs during the Rona

Reactions: mcbmd and Mass31
One part of the Left messaging that I can't understand is the 2A stance combined with the wave of defund/abolish the police. How is one to defend themselves and/or their families if resources are reduced or completely taken away from the ones who are supposed to protect us while also adding more restrictions to the access of semi-automatic weapons? Add the riots/looting and I just don't understand the reasoning.

One part of the Left messaging that I can't understand is the 2A stance combined with the wave of defund/abolish the police. How is one to defend themselves and/or their families if resources are reduced or completely taken away from the ones who are supposed to protect us while also adding more restrictions to the access of semi-automatic weapons? Add the riots/looting and I just don't understand the reasoning.
Truth over facts!

Reactions: Hawg Chief
If this current pace continues it looks like the republican turnout will outpace the Dems by 250k-300k by the end of the day. The biggest indicator will be how the NPA/Independent vote goes, the breakdown by party (will there be republican flips to dems or vice versa), and the same election turnover in the missing counties (specifically Miami). Florida is going to go to be very close again in my opinion.

Biden will need at least a 10 pt win (55-45) with independents to win the state. Not sure what that polling looks like. Simply my take from the real time breakdown.

Good Twitter find @Mhhoover92

Id like to take the time to say the moderators in this thread - @DuckTalesLOL & @mcbmd - are super duper great guys. Ducks aforementioned calves bring all the girls to the yard and the good doctors understanding of Immunology is only surpassed by his beautiful excel skills.

Appreciate it. I'd say my calves contribute just as much to society as our resident super smart doctor man @mcbmd.

We don't all get along, but at least we have the choice of who we want to vote for in our election. Can't say the same about other parts of the world.

#America

Id like to take the time to say the moderators in this thread - @DuckTalesLOL & @mcbmd - are super duper great guys. Ducks aforementioned calves bring all the girls to the yard and the good doctors understanding of Immunology is only surpassed by his beautiful excel skills.
Hey as long as I ain't responsible for moderating anything in here, I'm good. Not tryna pick a side. Just like numbers way too much.

Hahahaha. It was b/c I made a really stupid error and didn't wanna confuse people so I deleted my post.
No worries, man! I was just trying to gauge how the mods would operate with this controversial thread, then realized you must have deleted your map.

Appreciate it. I'd say my calves contribute just as much to society as our resident super smart doctor man @mcbmd.

We don't all get along, but at least we have the choice of who we want to vote for in our election. Can't say the same about other parts of the world.

#America
Hey as long as I ain't responsible for moderating anything in here, I'm good. Not tryna pick a side. Just like numbers way too much.
As someone who has Los juevos to post my actual picture for the avatar and put up pictures a lot, I feel empowered to give others a hard time so we can laugh at ourselves.

Smooches.

Reactions: mcbmd
As someone who has Los juevos to post my actual picture for the avatar and put up pictures a lot, I feel empowered to give others a hard time so we can laugh at ourselves.

Smooches.

I posted a picture of me in my halloween outfit from about 10 years ago in an Ace and Gary(from SNL fame) costume... That was in our mod chat so it's classified.

But I do look pretty good in some tight spandex.

Reactions: PorkshankRedemption
ADVERTISEMENT