ADVERTISEMENT

OT Danny/Trey: Subscription Features

jdm889010

Letterman
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2012
Danny/Trey,
First let me start by saying how much I appreciate all of your hard work and the quality of content you guys generate! It's greatly appreciated and sets the standard for insider information as far as I'm concerned.

A few months back Trey posted a request asking members to share what they would like to see different on the board. I had some family issues come up that occupied all of my spare time and couldn't respond at the time. Here are some of the things that I'd like to see return if possible:
  • Links on prospect pages that connect to their highschool - which also has other prospects from that school listed
  • Links on prospect pages for their lead recruiters that direct users to profile pages for the coaches
  • Profile pages for coaches that provide links to prospects they are recuirting and have their recruiting history tied to the schools they worked for
These features used to be part of what Rivals delivered, and I recognize that neither of you had a say in the scaling back or changing up of what the product delivered. Again - you guys are the cream of the crop! Not complaining - just a little tardy in responding to a request for feedback.

Thanks!

GHG!!! WPS!!!

Reactions: 1-1-Six Hog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News