ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Solstice Season from SOPA

SOPA

Letterman
Aug 26, 2013
To Sopa’s fellow board members, let’s respect the 2800 plus god(s) created throughout our history during this time, be tolerant of others beliefs during the winter Solstice and remember the season doesn’t belong to any particular religious group. Don’t be afraid to stand up for logic & reason and drop the myths. You’re not alone

May you all have a wonderful solstice season and happy new year

https://www.unilad.co.uk/festive/how-christmas-was-stolen-from-the-pagans/amp/

giphy.gif

Reactions: anon_tmdio4dg73n6j
To Sopa’s fellow board members, let’s respect the 2800 plus god(s) created throughout our history during this time, be tolerant of others beliefs during the winter Solstice and remember the season doesn’t belong to any particular religious group. Don’t be afraid to stand up for logic & reason and drop the myths. You’re not alone

Double dare you to do this on TMB.

Bible thumpers be like...
E8dR7VC.gif

I'd consider it bait but the OP couldn't survive one day in the woods on his own. So fishing and hunting are completely out.

My own opinion is he's just a lonely dude. Never got the Red Ryder bb gun and didn't get to go trick or treating ir an Easter Egg Hunt

We've got a lot of people on the board that have been here for well over a decade, it's the holiday season. How he let himself get so rustled over a long time board member wishing the board Merry Christmas is pretty sad.

You held out longer than I thought you could sopa, but I knew you couldn't hold out forever. I am surprised that you decided to wait until Christmas Eve to unleash YOUR religion of atheism. Couldn't have picked a more classless time to be your old intolerant self. Can't just leave others alone to celebrate their faith b/c that offends you and is clearly against YOUR religion. How pathetic.

You know this is the same crap that got you banned the first time don't you?

Last edited:
I'd consider it bait but the OP couldn't survive one day in the woods on his own. So fishing and hunting are completely out.

My own opinion is he's just a lonely dude. Never got the Red Ryder bb gun and didn't get to go trick or treating ir an Easter Egg Hunt

We've got a lot of people on the board that have been here for well over a decade, it's the holiday season. How he let himself get so rustled over a long time board member wishing the board Merry Christmas is pretty sad.

I think he’s just trolling.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg

For all the mods and writers, you will lose members because of shit like this.

There aren’t very many posters that I pay attention to. So I did not have any idea, until reading other posts in this thread, that you are an atheist. While I will probably never understand that view point, it doesn’t take away from the truth in your post. “Christians” as a group have stolen many pagan holidays. It has always baffled me as every example I can find in the Bible shows that we Christians are not to take part in their customs/religious practices.

Yep, lets make those who dont believe what BygCountry believes sit at the back of the bus.....

Sorry mate, 1960 pass you by...we all get to drink from the same water fountain these days. Cheers! #HAILSATAN
I’m agnostic so you’re words nor you mean anything to me. But I know it does affect many on this board. You are a cancer and need to be removed.

Reactions: electrichog
Yep, lets make those who dont believe what BygCountry believes sit at the back of the bus.....

Sorry mate, 1960 pass you by...we all get to drink from the same water fountain these days. Cheers! #HAILSATAN

By that last line, I guess the atheist label was incorrect. Or of course it could just be an effort to get a rise out of someone. If that’s the case I feel a little sorry for you.

I’m agnostic so you’re words nor you mean anything to me. But I know it does affect many on this board. You are a cancer and need to be removed.

You have the right to be offended. You dont have the right to force others out because you're offended.

Reactions: gbbaber
By that last line, I guess the atheist label was incorrect. Or of course it could just be an effort to get a rise out of someone. If that’s the case I feel a little sorry for you.

Right the first time but you might have a misunderstanding of satanism, SOPA doesnt believe in god(s) or devil(s). That would be a bit silly since im a grown adult but whatever the case, . Satanism is a neutralizer. Used in todays world to fight for separation of church and state. Not necessarily a "real life devil" but a figure to offset the monopoly that specific god(s) have crammed down citizens throats. A conversation for another day maybe....Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

We should start a GoFundMe for @SOPA so he can afford a 247 subscription and get him away from here.

I'll chip in 15 cents.

You have the right to be offended. You dont have the right to force others out because you're offended.

That's exactly what you have always tried to do. You try to stifle all who reflect their beliefs in any way. Nobody forced you or invited you to stick your nose into Paul's thread. They weren't bothering you any more than you wanted to be bothered. You stuck your nose in their business, they weren't imposing anything on you.

It made me sick when they let you come back on here, not b/c you choose to not believe anything(not my business), but b/c you feel it your place to intrude into innocent things like prayer requests and well wishing on religious holidays. These people aren't harming you beyond your desire to be offended. Very easy to leave them alone and let them go on about their business while you go on with yours. You don't believe in anything. Clearly, nobody has ever forced you to. Why do you think it is your place to police those who do believe in something? You are the poster child for hypocrisy.

Right the first time but you might have a misunderstanding of satanism, SOPA doesnt believe in god(s) or devil(s). That would be a bit silly since im a grown adult but whatever the case, . Satanism is a neutralizer. Used in todays world to fight for separation of church and state. Not necessarily a "real life devil" but a figure to offset the monopoly that specific god(s) have crammed down citizens throats. A conversation for another day maybe....Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

I look forward to future conversations with you and I pray you are happy and healthy this week (since there is nothing Holy about any particular day of this week).

Reactions: SOPA
That's exactly what you have always tried to do. You try to stifle all who reflect their beliefs in any way. Nobody forced you or invited you to stick your nose into Paul's thread. They weren't bothering you any more than you wanted to be bothered. You stuck your nose in their business, they weren't imposing anything on you.

It made me sick when they let you come back on here, not b/c you choose to not believe anything(not my business), but b/c you feel it your place to intrude into innocent things like prayer requests and well wishing on religious holidays. These people aren't harming you beyond your desire to be offended. Very easy to leave them alone and let them go on about their business while you go on with yours. You don't believe in anything. Clearly, nobody has ever forced you to. Why do you think it is your place to police those who do believe in something? You are the poster child for hypocrisy.

Religion is simply an idea. All idea's should be questioned and critiqued. Its how we grow. The idea of an invisible man in the sky is absurd. SOPA doesn't criticize people but rather an idea one might have, if you have a bad idea, ill be the first to let you know...religion doesnt get a special seat at the table

Reactions: Aclam501
As I said when I reported this post.

Atheist douchebag

It’s one thing to be an atheist (your decision) but it takes it to another level being a douchebag

Reactions: BygCountry
I look forward to future conversations with you and I pray you are happy and healthy this week (since there is nothing Holy about any particular day of this week).

You pray for SOPA and SOPA will think for you. Cheers Mate!

Religion is simply an idea. All idea's should be questioned and critiqued. Its how we grow. The idea of an invisible man in the sky is absurd. SOPA doesn't criticize people but rather an idea one might have, if you have a bad idea, ill be the first to let you know...religion doesnt get a special seat at the table

Sopa is a nut job who now refers to himself in the 3rd person while thinking he is the voice of reason. Like I said, you are the poster child for hypocrisy. If somebody else wants to worship an english muffin and tell everybody, it's none of your business. If you don't want to see it don't look. If you don't want to hear it, stop eavesdropping.

But your beliefs are your beliefs. It's up up to you to question and critique YOUR beliefs. You really have no right to do that to/for others. Doing so just makes you a hypocrite screaming at others for doing the same thing as you: imposing your own belief system on others that may not agree with you.

At the very least, this isn't the place for it, SOPA. What is obvious to most is that you're just here to piss people off. You have zero interest in being part of this community. There will come a point where Nikki and Hutch see why you were banned to begin with. Everybody hated your shit before, they still do. Top 3 all time most disliked poster on this board, kid. Congrats

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT