ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Mixon Incident...

I hear brutha, no one actually knows what was said , except those who where there, it's a he said , she said thing. I don't agree with hitting any woman , but sometimes a person can say the wrong thing and another person , reacts .

But, we do know what was said. At least from Mixon's side of the story. And, even his side of the story, she never said anything to provoke him. Here's what he told police:

"“The g@y dude … he called me something,” Mixon said in the video. “He was like (slur). So then I was like, you got me messed up. And then I called him a (slur). And after that, the girl, she dropped her purse, that's when she came in my face, pushed me, and then my glasses came off, and then, like, I had, like, jumped at her, like, to watch out. And then she came in my face. I put my head down. And she swung on me.

“And after that, like, I was so shocked, because she hit me so hard. It felt like a dude hit me. And after that, like, my face went boom, my reaction was just right there.”

Nowhere in his statement to police did he claim the girl said anything to provoke him. The reason he hit were was what we saw in the video.

Stop trying to take up for this POS.

This is the worst logic ever. He punches her in the face and then her head hits the table due to the right cross he threw, that's still on him. If you get in a street fight and knock someone out and their head hits the concrete and then they suffer massive brain trauma, it doesn't matter whether you meant for their head to hit the concrete, it did.

Her jaw was wired shut and she had to have multiple surgeries, she was also alienated on campus, all because she slapped a guy who lunged at her, when she was defending her gay friend. Do you really think that is what she deserved?
Of course not. That's a horrible outcome for her. And I hate it that it happened to her. But, she still assaulted someone first. Since when is it OK to shove and slap someone because of name calling? She assaulted a guy and the dipshit retaliated and we see the outcome.

He hit her in the back of the head. The table did the damage.
You say that like it exonerates him from her injuries. It's like saying if you drive home drunk and kill someone, you didn't kill anyone, the car did.

I know you like to stir the drink around here but you're better than this.

Reactions: jtuggle
He hit her in the back of the head. The table did the damage.
The punch that knocked her down caused the table to hit her in the head. If the punch hadn't been thrown, the table wouldn't have hit her in the head, ergo, the punch caused the damage just as much as the table did.

Stoops and Oklahoma getting roasted on OTL right now (as they should).

CFB analyst Trevor Matich (who I now have no respect for) gave his take this morning on shitbag Stoops trying to "save" Mixon.

Link

If his 40 time was .4 sec slower or he had stiff hips this wouldn't be mentioned. His athletic ability didn't make him feel entitled to slug her it is why justice was subverted.

Reactions: TheNaturalState
Explain the logic? A woman has the right to hit a man but not the other way around? That's a double standard.

Logic would say if you don't want to be hit then don't hit someone else first...
THIS. And I'm still laughing at the idiot who said since "he got assaulted and he hit her back he should go to jail". If that was the case what's stopping women all over the United States from just beating the s*** out of men for no reason?

Reactions: Game_of_Hawgs
The punch that knocked her down caused the table to hit her in the head. If the punch hadn't been thrown, the table wouldn't have hit her in the head, ergo, the punch caused the damage just as much as the table did.
The shove, then slap caused the punch. The punch then caused the head to hit the tabke. Let's not forget the assault part first.

Explain the logic? A woman has the right to hit a man but not the other way around? That's a double standard.

Logic would say if you don't want to be hit then don't hit someone else first...
So if a six year old kicked you in the shins it would give you the right to crack some skull? The response was far in excess of appropriate. There are so many lesser actions he could have taken.

So if a six year old kicked you in the shins it would give you the right to crack some skull? The response was far in excess of appropriate. There are so many lesser actions he could have taken.
If a 6 year olds kicks you in the shin you don't spank her afterwards?

THIS. And I'm still laughing at the idiot who said since "he got assaulted and he hit her back he should go to jail". If that was the case what's stopping women all over the United States from just beating the s*** out of men for no reason?
Yea like cuz he hit her harder than she hit him then he is at fault...
Holding one sex to a higher standard than the other is the definition of sexism

I think Newton said it best.. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
You hit someone.. they hit you back..

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
You say that like it exonerates him from her injuries. It's like saying if you drive home drunk and kill someone, you didn't kill anyone, the car did.

I know you like to stir the drink around here but you're better than this.
This is not what I'm saying at all. Some people are posting like he punched her in the face and it broke her jaw when that's simply not what happened. Of course I'm in agreement that he should not have punched her in the first place but he punched her in the back of the head she fell into the table where it did most of the damage. Yes I think he is responsible for that damage to but this all could have been avoided if she would have kept her hands to herself in the first place.

If you are a man that can easily over power a women, you don't punch them in the face just because you get slapped you. There's your logic...

You do realize that if he would have had more restraint, he could have easily restrained her and then call the cops and got charges brought on her. Instead he took it upon himself to resolve the situation in his own pathetic way, thus he gets what deserves.

The fact that I can envision a select few posters on this board doing this and thinking it's OK is very sad.

Yea like cuz he hit her harder than she hit him then he is at fault...
Holding one sex to a higher standard than the other is the definition of sexism

I think Newton said it best.. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
You hit someone.. they hit you back..
I think you're misunderstanding Sir Isaac's Law of Motion

Reactions: Scott O.
So now a grown woman is on the same physical and intellectual level as a six year old?? Ill alert all women to your opinion..

If a six year old kicks me in the shin I'm going to or I expect the appropriate adult to turn that behind red so they know not to kick people in the shin anymore..

I bet she doesn't ever slap another stranger again..

If a 6 year olds kicks you in the shin you don't spank her afterwards?
Depends on who's child it is and back story. A spanking is certainly a more appropriate response. You're not equating the two. Just a point I attached no gender to the six year old. To me gender is inconsequential.

If you are a man that can easily over power a women, you don't punch them in the face just because you get slapped you. There's your logic...

You do realize that if he would have had more restraint, he could have easily restrained her and then call the cops and got charges brought on her. Instead he took it upon himself to resolve the situation in his own pathetic way, thus he gets what deserves.

The fact that I can envision a select few posters on this board doing this and thinking it's OK is very sad.
So if a man who was smaller than you hit you what would you do? Restrain him and call the police so you could press charges?

In actuality holding someone captive against their will is a very serious crime. And you could be punished by law.

I never said I would do what he did.. I just think its funny how people who weren't in the situation want to look back at it and point out all the ways he could have handled it better. You weren't there in that moment. You don't know exactly what was said. Hindsight is always 20/20

Reactions: Mr.Razorback

So you think it's okay to slap someone and punch someone & expect not to be retaliated because they're bigger and stronger than you? So if I walk up to Dan Skipper and slap the shit out of him, it's ok because he's much bigger and stronger than I am and he should just walk away?

Depends on who's child it is and back story. A spanking is certainly a more appropriate response. You're not equating the two. Just a point I attached no gender to the six year old. To me gender is inconsequential.
Well if gender is it inconsequential what's the point of this post? If you walk up and if any person male or female walks up to any person and slaps them they should be expected to have retaliation of some sort.

So if a man who was smaller than you hit you what would you do? Restrain him and call the police so you could press charges?

In actuality holding someone captive against their will is a very serious crime. And you could be punished by law.

I never said I would do what he did.. I just think its funny how people who weren't in the situation want to look back at it and point out all the ways he could have handled it better. You weren't there in that moment. You don't know exactly what was said. Hindsight is always 20/20
This. It's so easy for them to act all tough and all that but they've obviously never been in a situation like Mixon was.

So now a grown woman is on the same physical and intellectual level as a six year old?? Ill alert all women to your opinion..

If a six year old kicks me in the shin I'm going to or I expect the appropriate adult to turn that behind red so they know not to kick people in the shin anymore..

I bet she doesn't ever slap another stranger again..
And a spanking is a measured response unlike a right cross. As far as the six year old if her cousin/brother/aunt tricked her into it?

And a spanking is a measured response unlike a right cross. As far as the six year old if her cousin/brother/aunt tricked her into it?
You're trying to make your point by bringing a 6 year olds actions into this?

It's a perfect example. You're saying the table did the damage...but she wouldn't have hit the table if HE hadn't hit her. Same goes for my car analogy.
You're saying that if someone saw a car coming, and they pushed that person into the car knowingly causing serious damage is comparable to somebody hitting someone in the head and them accidentally falling on top of the table? Ok. She would not have been hit if she didn't hit him first. Isn't that the same thing?

Let me just ask you this. One question it's that simple. Who hit who first?

I'll say this again, if you are a guy and you hit a women you better have really damned good reason for doing it, like fearing for your safety. Yes, it is very much a double standard, but it's one that (almost) all men have come to understand. Whether right or wrong (right imo), you have to realize that a women is a different entity than a man, you can hate it, don't have to understand it, but that doesn't make a difference, it is what it is. Those who are supporting Mixon's reasons for punching a girl half his size in the face are not accepting of social norms.

BTW, I have seen more than a couple guys get slapped (mainly on Dickson street), some for good reasons others not, and not once did any of them raise a fist. The reason they didn't, because they understood the social norms of not hitting women.

I'm thinking about responding but first I've got to put on my favorite stained white tank top and shotgun a few more keystone lights. Then I'll let you guys know what I think about this.

You're saying that if someone saw a car coming, and they pushed that person into the car knowingly causing serious damage is comparable to somebody hitting someone in the head and them accidentally falling on top of the table? Ok. She would not have been hit if she didn't hit him first. Isn't that the same thing?

Let me just ask you this. One question it's that simple. Who hit who first?
I didn't say anything about the person seeing the car coming.

This thread is so much more efficient than the "How to Identify Simple Minded White Trash" questionnaire that I have been working on.

If I read what she did to him as "assault" I may go insane. What some are trying to conclude is that any assault, whether verbal, a slight push, a slap in the face, a kick in the shin, automatically justifies a right cross to the face. And how do we know it was the table that caused her face to be shattered? Honest question. Is it out there that it wasn't the punch? I can't believe that this is actually a defense point. It's like I am living in a Seinfeld bizzaro world.

Have any of you dolts heard of a proportional response?

Reactions: Paul Loyd
I'll say this again, if you are a guy and you hit a women you better have really damned good reason for doing it, like fearing for your safety. Yes, it is very much a double standard, but it's one that (almost) all men have come to understand. Whether right or wrong (right imo), you have to realize that a women is a different entity than a man, you can hate it, don't have to understand it, but that doesn't make a difference, it is what it is. Those who are supporting Mixon's reasons for punching a girl half his size in the face are not accepting of social norms.

BTW, I have seen more than a couple guys get slapped (mainly on Dickson street), some for good reasons others not, and not once did any of them raise a fist. The reason they didn't, because they understood the social norms of not hitting women.
Why are you avoiding my question?So if I walk up to Dan Skipper and slap the shitout of him, it's ok because he's much bigger and stronger than I am and he should just walk away?

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
This thread is so much more efficient than the "How to Identify Simple Minded White Trash" questionnaire that I have been working on.

If I read what she did to him as "assault" I may go insane. What some are trying to conclude is that any assault, whether verbal, a slight push, a slap in the face, a kick in the shin, automatically justifies a right cross to the face. And how do we know it was the table that caused her face to be shattered? Honest question. Is it out there that it wasn't the punch? I can't believe that this is actually a defense point. It's like I am living in a Seinfeld bizzaro world.

Have any of you dolts heard of a proportional response?
What part of her assaulting him first don't you understand? Do you need me to use a frame by frame demonstration?

Why are you avoiding my question?So if I walk up to Dan Skipper and slap the shitout of him, it's ok because he's much bigger and stronger than I am and he should just walk away?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT