ADVERTISEMENT

Myke Tavarres

Cool bud, do you go to the games? I don't drink but maybe I could buy you a beer one of these weekends. Seem like you would be an interesting fellow to have a conversation with

Thanks for the offer internet tough guy. Maybe I'll take you up on that never.

Yes if I saw someone calling people "RagHeads" in public I would say something just as quick. Thankfully, stuff like that doesn't happen near as often in the real world as it does online.
So due to the fact I have been shot at by those radical "Ragheads" defending the very Flag and National Anthem that Kap won't support. I feel like I can say anything I want.

Reactions: buzzhawg
Thanks for the offer internet tough guy. Maybe I'll take you up on that never.
Not trying to be a tough guy man dang. I prefer talking to people with different opinions to expand the horizons and such.. I know we've had some disagreements but it was a legitimate offer. Can't say I appreciate the Insult.

Not trying to be a tough guy man dang. I prefer talking to people with different opinions to expand the horizons and such.. I know we've had some disagreements but it was a legitimate offer. Can't say I appreciate the Insult.

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but I feel like you've done the internet tough guy routine with me before. Apologies if I'm incorrect there.

Reactions: Gosnell Hawg
I don't know if you are being serious or not, but I feel like you've done the internet tough guy routine with me before. Apologies if I'm incorrect there.
I've probably over reacted in the past but I think you may have been guilty of that too, jmo. I'm with family most of the time, father actually so buying anybody a beer is out, but I'll be at a game or two with friends and the pregnant girlfriend. My offer , of good intentions, stands.

That seems pretty out there and hard to believe.

That said, I laugh at the irony of the guy protesting oppression in the US and then rocking a tee shirt praising Fidel Castro in the post game presser:

CrC6y95WcAArrnI.jpg:large

His girlfriend has pro Castro posts on her social media. She tells him what to wear, what to say and what to believe in. The only thing she didnt have a say in was the fact that he converted to a back-up QB as well.

Reactions: theoperator4
Actually, that makes his protest successful.

I wouldn't say it makes it successful. A very high percentage of the talking points are related to him "insulting the flag" or "not honoring those who have protected this country." All I do is listen to sports radio and most of what has been discussed are not the reasons he chose to protest for, but instead are about how he chose to protest.

I've probably over reacted in the past but I think you may have been guilty of that too, jmo. I'm with family most of the time, father actually so buying anybody a beer is out, but I'll be at a game or two with friends and the pregnant girlfriend. My offer , of good intentions, stands.

That's probably true. I live in California but I'm going to try to make it to one game this year. I'm looking at the Bama game. I'd like to be there when we get over that hump this year.

That's probably true. I live in California but I'm going to try to make it to one game this year. I'm looking at the Bama game. I'd like to be there when we get over that hump this year.
California is actually on my bucket list. Well, actually more my girlfriends than mine haha. Either way I won't be going until we have the time and money to drive there and back. If your flying good luck to you. I don't know why but im completely terrified of planes.

California is actually on my bucket list. Well, actually more my girlfriends than mine haha. Either way I won't be going until we have the time and money to drive there and back. If your flying good luck to you. I don't know why but im completely terrified of planes.

I hate flying too. I try not to let that limit me too much and I've gotten a little better with it. I'm actually going to Australia and New Zealand in 3 weeks. 15 hour flight. I'm not looking forward to that.

we've had the first black President... two black Attorney Generals... a black National Security Advisor... a black head of the Homeland Security. So I want to know... how does Colin Kaepernick define 'oppression' in the United States of America?"

Fill us in wise one.
Not to mention his White Momma gave him up for adoption. Which he was adopted by a WHITE Family...

It is absolutely his right. I'd fight for him to have this right...I actually have. But he's still a $h!thead for using that right to disrespect the symbol of his freedom.

My Uncles fought under that flag in WW2 and weren't treated equally when they came back state side. It's not wise to assume that the flag is a symbol of freedom for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: JT Porkins
My Uncles fought under that flag in WW2 and weren't treated equally when they came back state side. It's not wise to assume that the flag is a symbol of freedom for everyone.

I missed your post man...I don't come "down here" often...

I hate that for your uncles, and I appreciate their sacrifice. The flag is the symbol of our country. So it is everyone's symbol whether you are happy with the state of affairs or not. The flag represents everything that's good as well as the bad. Everyone has the right to protest, I just think there are better ways to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT