ADVERTISEMENT

Not Arkansas related but a former opposing player

A study in 2006 on Alzheimer's has been recently accused of being manipulated toward their intended hypothesis. This study was published by Nature, one of the highest regarded publications out there. Hundreds of millions of tax-payer dollars went toward finding a cure for Alzheimer's over the past 16 years with little results, much of which were based off of the results from this study. There are many "reputable" sources for this study, so search the inter-web to your heart's content.

Point being, science can be manipulated and corrupted. The Lancet published a fake study on hydroxychoriquin and once they were questioned on how they achieved such a large sample size of young people with severe symptoms from COVID over such a short amount of time, they withdrew the study which is an extremely rare occurrence for such a highly regarded publication.

Then there is the Pfizer adverse events report which is absolutely grotesque.

I will continue to ask questions while getting chastised, as a result. We will all find out in a few years anyway, one way or another.

Last edited:
This thread might give ME cancer
Lock this shit up, mods.

giphy.gif

2 points.

1. Anyone that takes a Dr's advice at face value without any due diligence deserves whatever they get. Dr's nor scientists are Gods although many of them think they are. They are not infallible or above reproach. Half the time their treatment of you is trial and error and they will tell you that. Hell they used to tell you to eat Pasta and Rice to lose weight and they also told you this vaccine would keep you from getting Covid. We see how both of those turned out.

2. if you watch "Dopesick" and still think the drug co's and FDA are all about helping people, you didn't pay attention. If you haven't seen "Dopesick", watch it.
This is what drives me crazy about the stupidity of people. No one, ever, said the the vaccine would keep you from getting Covid. Never, not once, ever, as far as I know. People saying that "they told you this vaccine would keep you from getting Covid" are either willfully ignorant or are making stuff up. "They" were thrilled and shocked that it prevented 90%+ of infections before variants started making it more contagious and the vaccine less effective. Still, almost every one who gets hospitalized or dies does not have the vaccine. Which is the point. Not getting really sick or dying is the point, not that you can't get Covid. My family -- six of us, one over 60, 2 over 85, all got it recently. All mild colds. All vaccinated.

This is what drives me crazy about the stupidity of people. No one, ever, said the the vaccine would keep you from getting Covid. Never, not once, ever, as far as I know. People saying that "they told you this vaccine would keep you from getting Covid" are either willfully ignorant or are making stuff up. "They" were thrilled and shocked that it prevented 90%+ of infections before variants started making it more contagious and the vaccine less effective. Still, almost every one who gets hospitalized or dies does not have the vaccine. Which is the point. Not getting really sick or dying is the point, not that you can't get Covid. My family -- six of us, one over 60, 2 over 85, all got it recently. All mild colds. All vaccinated.
I do agree, however, that pasta and rice do not make you lose weight.

Actually plenty of people said you wouldn’t get it.

You dumb motherfucer if you opened your eyes now and then instead of sleeping through life you would have seen dozens of instances of them saying you wouldn’t get it. If you want to sit down and have an intelligence contest, you tell me where and when as I just made it through 4 rounds of the Weakest Link without missing a question. Now from here on out you either put some respeck on my name or Fuch off

Last edited:
You dumb motherfucer if you opened your eyes now and then instead of sleeping through life you would have seen dozens of instances of them saying you wouldn’t get it. If you want to sit down and have an intelligence contest, you tell me where and when as I just made it through 4 rounds of the Weakest Link without missing a question. Now from here on out you either put some respeck on my name or Fuch off
Chill, Broseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. Don’t make me get the iLadies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT