ADVERTISEMENT

PSA

I was just curious so i took a peek....

Who are the tMB warriors on HawgBert?
I know we have a few, couldn't tell you off hand as i hardly venture there. Just know that it's a unwritten rule that when going to tmb you better be careful. Haha!

Reactions: Mass31
I have yet to see a single person change their views from an online debate, in any fashion or form. From Twitter, Facebook, to comments or message boards. Doesn’t happen. If you want to share your perspective with somebody, do it face to face. Otherwise keep your mouth shut IMO

Haha. You’ll fit right in. They just wiped the mod slate clean over there so it’s a little more tame now. I probably spend more time on tMB than I do here.
25 posts tonight and not one insult hurled towards me. Figured I’d get out while the getting was good. Feel like I escaped death, now I know what a road squirrel feels like

giphy.gif

Gotta crawl before you walk...

Imagine if you will a more moronic/sophomoric/intellectually inferior version of Dan Lebetard with no FTC regulations...and you’d be in the neighborhood.

Edit: Then imagine that had Down’s/AIDS and you’d be closer...but I love it. The heart wants what the heart wants...

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Honcho
Don't go on the main board during a debate

or ever probably

You seem like a nice lady, unless you want your question/thought answered with “send nudes” and/or “can you call recruits from the kitchen” I would advise against it. I wouldn’t say that, but no chance you make a post of any kind and don’t get some variation of one of those responses almost immediately, with sincere respect.

Don't go on the main board during a debate

or ever probably

You seem like a nice lady, unless you want your question/thought answered with “send nudes” and/or “can you call recruits from the kitchen” I would advise against it. I wouldn’t say that, but no chance you make a post of any kind and don’t get some variation of one of those responses almost immediately, with sincere respect.
If I was to ever comment on the main board, I would 1000% make a fake account

Nikki has already had a 10~ page thread about her. She’s been through the wringer

The-mianboard.com is where all of the hard core lefty’s or “progressives” went.

It doesn’t bother me to tell people that I’m pretty socially liberal, fiscally conservative(bc common sense, IMO)... more libertarian than anything else I would say though.

Nobody should take it that serious, and if they do, they really shouldn’t.

That place has been highly entertaining over the years and it has nothing to do with the politics discussed on there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT