ADVERTISEMENT

PSA

I was just curious so i took a peek....

Who are the tMB warriors on HawgBert?

giphy.gif

Marianne Williamson 2020!

This is the woman that said anything less than 100 billion for slave reparations is an insult.

I’m just curious, who pays for this?

I could give a history lesson on reparations and land given back in the past, but I’m sure it would fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
I have yet to see a single person change their views from an online debate, in any fashion or form. From Twitter, Facebook, to comments or message boards. Doesn’t happen. If you want to share your perspective with somebody, do it face to face. Otherwise keep your mouth shut IMO
Odd, when we post online our mouth is shut.

I spend more time on tMB than here. Hawgbert tends to not care for sarcasm, or criticism much so we have to just talk well of the Hogs, so then we just end up with threads that go in circles.
I think that can cut both ways. tMB is great entertainment. Bert is information-driven with opinions baked into it.

So if this were tMB environment, the info and more pointed discussions would get lost in all the entertainment.

IMO. But then again, I think we have started to find a decent mix of entertainment here. Some threads not for everyone, but way more sarcasm and fun here than in past

Imagine if you will a more moronic/sophomoric/intellectually inferior version of Dan Lebetard with no FTC regulations...and you’d be in the neighborhood.

Edit: Then imagine that had Down’s/AIDS and you’d be closer...but I love it. The heart wants what the heart wants...

^^
el6joe6lovt11.gif

Reactions: RavishingRick
The-mianboard.com is where all of the hard core lefty’s or “progressives” went.

It doesn’t bother me to tell people that I’m pretty socially liberal, fiscally conservative(bc common sense, IMO)... more libertarian than anything else I would say though.

Personally I’m just trying to figure out how you defeat racism by singling out a race of people and calling them privilege racists because of the color of their skin. Or how you gain votes from a group that didn’t vote for your party last time by calling them privileged racists for voting for Trump. Just sounds like more racism to me.

Personally I’m just trying to figure out how you defeat racism by singling out a race of people and calling them privilege racists because of the color of their skin. Or how you gain votes from a group that didn’t vote for your party last time by calling them privileged racists for voting for Trump. Just sounds like more racism to me.
All I want to know is if democrats take back the white house will my rivals subscription be free.

Reactions: ryd75 and jtuck33
Le Batard really shook ESPN last week huh? You can tell he's going to make more a mockery of sports and ESPN moving forward. The Schlereth 101 stuff will create more havoc around the show this week.

I suspect we'll need to pick up the show via pod cast only... eventually.

Gotta admit I have no idea what you are talking about.

Reactions: U Boar Me
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT