ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey

Shut up and sack the Quarterback. Amirite?

People who think this way discuss me. Lebron should shut up and dribble to huh ? As a black man that sounds like a slave owners mentality. No he doesn’t have to shut up it seems as when we speak a lot of people are uncomfortable so what its time for you to be uncomfortable so shut up and try to understand. He doesn’t have to shut up and go with the flow truth is most fans don’t care about those kids you only care if they can help put a W in the win column and if not it’s pretty much to hell with them mentality

People who think this way discuss me. Lebron should shut up and dribble to huh ? As a black man that sounds like a slave owners mentality. No he doesn’t have to shut up it seems as when we speak a lot of people are uncomfortable so what its time for you to be uncomfortable so shut up and try to understand. He doesn’t have to shut up and go with the flow truth is most fans don’t care about those kids you only care if they can help put a W in the win column and if not it’s pretty much to hell with them mentality
I think he was being sarcastic. Thus the “amarite”

Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure Whiskey was joking there.

Why is it that so many people claim to love this country but seem to hate the values it’s built on .... freedom of speech..... “no shut up just play football your opinion doesn’t matter”

So they can’t disagree with the way things are going ? I’m sure you don’t
Man, quit with that mess. Kid is bragging about being ten toes down so he got kicked off because he didn’t want to do what he’s told. He says he has to kiss ass or he gets punished. He got kicked off the damn team and they let him come back and it obviously wasn’t for grades. He made the choice to play college football TWICE! He had a choice.

Reactions: Mass31
Man, quit with that mess. Kid is bragging about being ten toes down so he got kicked off because he didn’t want to do what he’s told. He says he has to kiss ass or he gets punished. He got kicked off the damn team and they let him come back and it obviously wasn’t for grades. He made the choice to play college football TWICE! He had a choice.

This thread is about to get triggered, then locked.

Reactions: HawgWild79
Why is it that so many people claim to love this country but seem to hate the values it’s built on .... freedom of speech..... “no shut up just play football your opinion doesn’t matter”
I think it’s more about how many people would kill to have the opportunity these guys have been given - exactly as it is.

I agree that student athletes should get a portion of all the money that is being made - but no one is forcing them to do this.

Reactions: Mass31
There is nothing stopping him from voicing his opinion. There's also nothing that says he has to continue living under NCAA rules that he disagrees with. He has the option to take action as opposed to talking about it.

No one said he can’t say that but we can judge him for what he is saying, which makes him look like a whiney idiot.

Reactions: HawgWild79
What if we are taking it out of context? Maybe he’s just throwing shade at CBB. We all do that on the reg.

I’m aware that my opinion is not the popular one and I’m ok with that the problem is people saw his post and responded without trying to understand him because you disagree with it... that’s why we have so many issues because when we disagree we respond instead of trying to understand

I’m aware that my opinion is not the popular one and I’m ok with that the problem is people saw his post and responded without trying to understand him because you disagree with it... that’s why we have so many issues because when we disagree we respond instead of trying to understand

I think we all understand that he’s a kid complaining. Nothing more.

Tell me what I should better understand. I am completely open to hearing it.

Not true. I’d say the same damn thing if he was white. When you are receiving $60,000-$80,000 over four years in free education and other benefits that have been given to you it is a privilege for any race. These kids are spoiled so they need to shut up, be thankful, and play ball. That’s exactly what I would tell my own child so you are misguided.

Not true. I’d say the same damn thing if he was white. When you are receiving $60,000-$80,000 over four years in free education and other benefits that have been given to you it is a privilege for any race. These kids are spoiled so they need to shut up, be thankful, and play ball. That’s exactly what I would tell my own child so you are misguided.
And how many millions does Arkansas make off that 80k I get where the kids are coming from.

They receive way more than 80k worth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT