ADVERTISEMENT

Rush on suspension's!

Just heard Limboughs opinion on Pully and Curls suspensions. He seemed to agree to them from what I got out of it. He is from Missouri so go figure

You talking about Rush Limbaugh? I’m laughing out loud that anyone still listens to him, much less would admit it.

American is split about 50-50 so I doubt that all the half of American that likes Rush are all horrible people but if it makes you happy to say that....it is your right

You talking about Rush Limbaugh? I’m laughing out loud that anyone still listens to him, much less would admit it.
Guarantee you don't know anything about rush that you didn't here on CNN.

I do not watch CNN. Now what? Just so you won’t make a fool of yourself, I get my news mainly from reading. Primarily from the Christian Science Monitor.

take this ignorant trash to 4chan.
U4Z.gif

GosnellHawg is a far right rube. Not surprising:

Trump rubes live in greater numbers in rural, uneducated, economically challenged parts of America. Translation: Less sophisticated folks easily deceived by snake oil salesman

Democratic House districts tend to be urban or suburban districts, highly educated, and more prosperous. The educated and more prosperous parts of this country just voted against bigotry, racism, kleptocrats, etc.

Ever been to Gosnell?

GosnellHawg is a far right rube. Not surprising:

Trump rubes live in greater numbers in rural, uneducated, economically challenged parts of America. Translation: Less sophisticated folks easily deceived by snake oil salesman

Democratic House districts tend to be urban or suburban districts, highly educated, and more prosperous. The educated and more prosperous parts of this country just voted against bigotry, racism, kleptocrats, etc.

Ever been to Gosnell?
Gossnell is practically Illinois. Dude shouldn't even post here. Go to the Illinois board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT