Originally posted by mikedamone:

Originally posted by FireTheCoach:
Thanks babe.

Now go make me a sandwich.
10152497_521079337998675_3498182257179033498_n.jpg
uh oh. is this a new thing? cause now i'm really confused

Originally posted by Mrs.Whiskey:
I don't even know, but Whiskey is going to be pissed when he finds out about you making sandwiches for breezy.

Originally posted by mikedamone:

Originally posted by Mrs.Whiskey:
I don't even know, but Whiskey is going to be pissed when he finds out about you making sandwiches for breezy.
oh gosh. maybe he'll just think i was blacked out
party0005.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Penthouse65:
I am sure that none of those very rich black basketball players have ever said a racist statement in their life. Even if they had said something derogatory about white people, it would get swept under the rug just like it always does....

It is ok to be racist if your black.....

Now excuse me while i go watch Black Entertainment Television. I would be watching White Entertainment Television.....but that would be racist.
Lame

I am sure that none of those very rich black basketball players have ever said a racist statement in their life. Even if they had said something derogatory about white people, it would get swept under the rug just like it always does....

Now excuse me while i go watch Black Entertainment Television. I would be watching White Entertainment Television.....but that would be racist.
#1 - Do you have any examples of any black owners of companies or teams saying they don't want white people coming to their business or games? Do you even have any examples of black basketball players saying something racist in regards to their jobs? Or are you just making a huge assumption that it must have happened?

#2 - How is it ok to be racist if you are black? Please provide examples.

#3 - You seem really upset that you aren't allowed to be as racist as you'd like to be.

#4 - You know where you can find White Entertainment Television? On every TV channel that is not BET.

Originally posted by hpharri1994:

#1 - Do you have any examples of any black owners of companies or teams saying they don't want white people coming to their business or games? Do you even have any examples of black basketball players saying something racist in regards to their jobs? Or are you just making a huge assumption that it must have happened?

#2 - How is it ok to be racist if you are black? Please provide examples.

#3 - You seem really upset that you aren't allowed to be as racist as you'd like to be.

#4 - You know where you can find White Entertainment Television? On every TV channel that is not BET.
#1 . First company I worked for over here really opened my eyes. Hundreds.

#2 . Countless , but you would not accept them anyway. Charles Barkley (as I just heard him 3 minutes ago).

#3 . It sure is one sided (again with blinders on you will never see).

#4 .Prolly can't really disagree with this (although if someone was to start a WET channel , all hell would break loose).

The first 32 years of my life I didn't even comprehend racism. In 12 years of living here I see it each and every day and it sure as hell comes from both sides . Being "white" I sure as hell have felt it over here as when I first got I didn't know any better , I do now.

Fire the Coach posted:
"Why can't we just move on past skin color and accept freedom of speech?"

Answer: because only liberals determine what that is, and they change the rules to it as they see fit, at any time/situation, etc.

Do and say as they say, not as they do and say! OBEY!
Any you are a racist if you disagree... with anything they say!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT