ADVERTISEMENT

OT KJ Hill

Jan 4, 2014
Not that depth charts are hugely important to start the season, but how is someone inadvertently left off?

@Hogmonster67

giphy.gif

Should have known this would be a bash thread. My bad. Idk how he's doing one way or another, and I wish nothing bad to the kid. I'm just not sure how you make an inadvertent omission from a depth chart. Nor do I understand the need for a correction.

Reactions: Hogmonster67
Really sucks for the kid. He's the type of talent that could be on the field and contributing a good amount this year, but instead, he'll probably have to wait til his RS junior year to see significant action. I'd put everything I have in my wallet on it (ironically it's $600 bucks) the he'd be a factor this year, if he'd stuck with his original commitment. Got caught up in the moment and the allure of Urban Meyer, and made a bad decision. Too bad somebody around him, couldn't keep a level head and help him see things for what they really were.

Last edited:
Really sucks for the kid. He's the type of talent that could be on the field and contributing a good amount this year, but instead, he'll probably have to wait til his RS junior year to see significant action. I'd put everything I have in my wallet on it (ironically it's $600 bucks) the he'd be a factor this year, if he'd stuck with his original commitment. Got caught up in the moment and the allure of Urban Meyer, and madeven a bad decision. Too bad somebody around him, couldn't keep a level head and help him see things for what they really were.

No problem man..it's all good.

Should have known this would be a bash thread. My bad. Idk how he's doing one way or another, and I wish nothing bad to the kid. I'm just not sure how you make an inadvertent omission from a depth chart. Nor do I understand the need for a correction.

Really sucks for the kid. He's the type of talent that could be on the field and contributing a good amount this year, but instead, he'll probably have to wait til his RS junior year to see significant action. I'd put everything I have in my wallet on it (ironically it's $600 bucks) the he'd be a factor this year, if he'd stuck with his original commitment. Got caught up in the moment and the allure of Urban Meyer, and madeven a bad decision. Too bad somebody around him, couldn't keep a level head and help him see things for what they really were.
You're a better man than me cause I wouldn't walk around with my life savings in my wallet!!

I don't have any idea why you guys can't let this go. The kid chose another school, get over it. You sound like a bunch of guys that didn't get a prom invite. Montez probably shouldn't have posted what he did but we're all human. Let it go and let's focus on the game this weekend. WPS!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT