ADVERTISEMENT

OT KJ Hill

Kids flip in football all the time. Sometimes to the benefit of the Hogs. I don't recall anyone questioning those kids character. It's all about how smart they were and Arkansas is a better choice for their career, etc.

I get people don't like certain family members in this situation. However, it is hypocritical to be completely fine and excited when an out-of-state kid flips to the hogs and indignant when the reverse happens. BTW, if you can't see how family played a role in this, I can't help you. I wish people would lay off the kid though.
I get what you're saying. Having said that, sticking with the QB/prom line, I don't think it is hypocritical to want to be the QB instead of the jilted guy in that scenario. It is pretty understandable. The Dad making a complete spectacle of how to handle the situation in the worst way possible manner (the guy showed zero class and basically told the whole state to F themselves) made it much worse. Right or wrong that kid will have that follow him the rest of his life in Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT