ADVERTISEMENT

Wazzu Fires Rolovich

Let me also state that I work for a private company with more than 100 employees and I am not happy about potentially having to deal with mandates or covid test results. Believe me I think it will be a pain in the a$$ to administer from an employer's point of view. However, trying to paint one party as authoritarian and the other as defender of freedom is a joke.

Reactions: MR_ARKANSAS
However, trying to paint one party as authoritarian and the other as defender of freedom is a joke.
A lot of irony discussing totalitariansim considering the GOP messiah is an authoritarian/totalitarian wannabe.

57920614402ecf39c897c14cf17ccd3e.gif

@Cruiserhog bump

Why are these libs so hard to find no
That's exactly what it is...................................

You can't be an authoritarian if you have no authority..................

Like I can say, "I won, I'm the winner." Like Hillary did from 2016-2020....but it doesn't mean anything, because no law or statute can enforce that sentence....but If I make a law like, "I have the authority to do this, so I'm doing it...do it or your fired." Right?
I remember Hillary Clinton calling Donald Trump on November 9, 2016 to concede the election. What did I miss?

Good one jd but you know dam well what I was talking about. I can always agree that there are bad apples on both sides but I am not buying that the GOP is the only defender of freedom.

Good one jd but you know dam well what I was talking about. I can always agree that there are bad apples on both sides but I am not buying that the GOP is the only defender of freedom.
Well, if I were a Dem I’d start defending freedom or your GOP messiah just might make it back for another 4 years. I just want those who claim to be liberal to actually be liberal. If you could pass that along, it’d be greatly appreciated.

I don’t think they are…I never said that. Honestly, I would have voted for Yang this year…and I feel like I’ve said that a lot.

Nor did I say the Democrat is inherently hell bent on authoritarianism.

What I was commenting on was the overall apathy towards actual authoritarian acts by the democrats in comparison to the vitriol over - in your own words - “wannabe” authoritarian in Trump.

That’s when you threw the blanket statement on Republicans of having a Stalin messiah.

It is what it is. I’m sure I’d love to have a beer with you and talk politics. It’s my favorite thing but people are so quick to go nuts.

Well, if I were a Dem I’d start defending freedom or your GOP messiah just might make it back for another 4 years. I just want those who claim to be liberal to actually be liberal. If you could pass that along, it’d be greatly appreciated.
Well if I were a liberal Dem I would but I am not, sorry. I am an Eisenhower Republican.

• Wow
Reactions: HTHog
I don’t think they are…I never said that. Honestly, I would have voted for Yang this year…and I feel like I’ve said that a lot.

Nor did I say the Democrat is inherently hell bent on authoritarianism.

What I was commenting on was the overall apathy towards actual authoritarian acts by the democrats in comparison to the vitriol over - in your own words - “wannabe” authoritarian in Trump.

That’s when you threw the blanket statement on Republicans of having a Stalin messiah.

It is what it is. I’m sure I’d love to have a beer with you and talk politics. It’s my favorite thing but people are so quick to go nuts.
I am up for a beer anytime. The weird thing is that I am not actually a Dem. I just can't stand Trump and what he has done to the GOP. Reagan wouldn't recognize this party anymore.

Reactions: HTHog
On Friday, the CDC announced new guidelines for this year’s holidays. Not surprisingly, they recommend that unvaccinated individuals should not travel until they get the Covid-19 vaccine. The CDC states, “Holiday traditions are important for families and children. There are several ways to enjoy holiday traditions and protect your health….”

Reactions: Hawg Chief
I am up for a beer anytime. The weird thing is that I am not actually a Dem. I just can't stand Trump and what he has done to the GOP. Reagan wouldn't recognize this party anymore.
Then can you at least acknowledge the authoritarian examples I have provided with the current administration?

It’s what we do nowadays, and I know I’m guilty of it, see/hear one thought and assume to know it all.

I’m a Michael Bolton level cinophile, so it reminds me of a good part in Good Will Hunting:

I hate Washington.
People that want bigger government are my enemies......but they will win out.
I believe they will win out on the jab and force everyone to get it unless they are willing to be ruined.

I didn't accept the premise that authoritarianism is only derived from legislation therefore there wasn't a question for me to answer.
It was Asked twice but you keep up the charade

Correct but you can't limit this issue to just legislation. A lot of what he was trying to do in overthrowing the election results he didn't have the authority to do but he still tried, hence the wannabe. Thankfully there were enough elected officials from both parties to stand up and not allow it.
You think Trump was the first person to challenge election results in court?

So last year, there were riots across the entire US over the course of a summer. A couple dozen killed, hundreds (maybe over a thousand) of police officers injured, and billions of dollars in damage to businesses/government offices.

All while the pandemic raged, mind you.

Those were considered peaceful protests, for the most part. The rationale was blasted through every MSM channel that was available.

Then January 6th happened. All of a sudden these same outlets/people who defended riots as protests equate this day as the worst attack since 911. Some even said since the Civil War (looking at you Biden).

Meanwhile, the previous year saw a federal courthouse attacked for around 100 days with explosives thrown at law enforcement over and over and over…still nothing compared to the most terrible attack on democracy since the Civil War.

Antifa was an idea, remember?

Please spare any relation to the “atrocities” that occurred during the January 6th riot without any relevance to what occurred just before.

I don’t give a shit what party you belong to. If January 6th was considered more than all of the riots that happened the year prior, you are strictly partisan.

Do not claim otherwise.

Truth. I searched the webs and found no instance of hilldogs global misinformation tour…the Russians scrubbed it from the site previously known as Facebook.
Good chance you don’t know wtf you’re talking about on this point.

So last year, there were riots across the entire US over the course of a summer. A couple dozen killed, hundreds (maybe over a thousand) of police officers injured, and billions of dollars in damage to businesses/government offices.

All while the pandemic raged, mind you.

Those were considered peaceful protests, for the most part. The rationale was blasted through every MSM channel that was available.

Then January 6th happened. All of a sudden these same outlets/people who defended riots as protests equate this day as the worst attack since 911. Some even said since the Civil War (looking at you Biden).

Meanwhile, the previous year saw a federal courthouse attacked for around 100 days with explosives thrown at law enforcement over and over and over…still nothing compared to the most terrible attack on democracy since the Civil War.

Antifa was an idea, remember?

Please spare any relation to the “atrocities” that occurred during the January 6th riot without any relevance to what occurred just before.

I don’t give a shit what party you belong to. If January 6th was considered more than all of the riots that happened the year prior, you are strictly partisan.

Do not claim otherwise.
You do realize this is partisan. Don't claim otherwise.

And just a the darkness falls, they scurry off the message board and out to the streets where they can loot and burn buildings until the sun returns and it’s nappy time

• Haha
Lol............... you think they had cellphones when Reagan was Pres?
The program that handles free cell phones was created under Reagan to help poor people with telephone costs. It's continued and evolved since then to cover cell phones.

Last edited:
Do you have the same issue with the president, or governors in other states, telling private businesses that they must require vaccinations, masks, etc for their employees/customers? Just checking for ideological consistency here.
Not particularly, no. If the President wants to mandate it for federal workers then I guess that's his deal. The President trying to tell the restaurant I work at that we have to mandate the shot would not be kosher with me.

Just realized that my response is a little contradictory. Pres can talk the fed workers what to do. State can tell state workers what to do. I don't agree with either trying to dictate what private businesses do.

Last edited:
Not particularly, no. If the President wants to mandate it for federal workers then I guess that's his deal. The President trying to tell the restaurant I work at that we have to mandate the shot would not be kosher with me.
If you have 100 or more employees he's already doing it.

One of the few times I'm glad my business isn't 25% bigger.

If you have 100 or more employees he's already doing it.

One of the few times I'm glad my business isn't 25% bigger.
Just realized that my response was a little contradictory. Pres can talk the fed workers what to do. State can tell state workers what to do. I don't agree with either trying to dictate what private businesses do.

That was the edit to my original post as I was mainly responding to just one point of what you had asked me.

Reactions: DirkPiggler
There is always a chance for rebellion or violent response.
Actually I am surprised at how many like police and military have refused to obey Biden and Fauci
we in the military swear an oath to obey the orders of the President and the Orders of the Officers appointed over us, if they dont comply, they will be shown the door out, mission readiness comes first in the military.

Reactions: MR_ARKANSAS
we in the military swear an oath to obey the orders of the President and the Orders of the Officers appointed over us, if they dont comply, they will be shown the door out, mission readiness comes first in the military.
If an evil leader commands....some military are still more American than order taking robots

Aren't you forbidden from following an order that goes against the Constitution?

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
Aren't you forbidden from following an order that goes against the Constitution?
I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the president of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If you read a few articles, you'll see that the hospital system vaccine mandates have had 90-plus percent compliance. I don't know why you bring communism into the discussion. It's got nothing to do with communism vs. democracy. It is simply public health, which a democratic government should have an interest in, and our democracy has had vaccine mandates for decades.
If you mandate the vaccine, you will get an artificially high number of "acceptance" where it was mandated because people need to pay their bills. You see the real percentages when you look at institutions that have not forced it. If the vaccine was so good, you wouldn't have to mandate it. People would line up for it. It is absurd to mandate a vaccine that hasn't undergone the normal "years" of rigorous safety testing for something with a mortality rate so low. The risk to reward is not there. It was understandable for something like smallpox because the mortality rate was 30% overall, and even higher in children. Things like this make me trust this administration and the media outlets that run cover for them even less. That is something I didn't think was possible.

Like I said earlier that those who were saying that those 22 or so doctors in alabama who opposed the shot weren’t anywhere near the number of doctors who took it and that was because they were threatened with their jobs as were staffing members..So don’t say we’ll look the rest of them did so those couple are the outliers..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT