ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting On the road again....

Arkansas coaches will be all over the place during the week leading up to Signing Day February 5.

The Hogs are seeing Brandon Frazier this morning who had a less than pleasing report from his Auburn visit:

"Tight end Brandon Frazier
took an official visit to Auburn this weekend and left with the Tigers in his top two.

Frazier, from McKinney (Texas) North, said Auburn and Texas Tech are atop his list.

“I really love Auburn. I really love Texas Tech,” Frazier said.

Frazier’s love for Auburn materialized during his visit. He and his parents arrived on campus Friday and stayed until Sunday.

“I liked it. I really did,” Frazier said. “The campus is awesome. The players and coaches are awesome. The facilities are top notch. The campus is my style with lots of trees and ponds.”

Frazier spent a lot of time with new offensive coordinator Chad Morris. Frazier initially committed to Morris at Arkansas. The two have a long-standing relationship.

“He showed us a whole presentation of what he did at Clemson, SMU and Arkansas,” Frazier said. “That’s why I originally committed to Arkansas because I knew what he does with the tight end. I trust him.”

Frazier also has a strong bond with Auburn tight ends coach Larry Porter.

“I love Coach Porter,” Frazier said. “He’s been recruiting me for a while. He’s a low-key guy and we get along really well.”

Frazier already has taken an official visit to Texas Tech. He’ll visit Arkansas on Friday.

“It will be a one-night visit,” Frazier said.

Frazier will choose between the three sometime before Signing Day, which is Feb. 5." - AuburnSports.com

So Texas is a key recruiting

Spot for Arkansas....yet the Aggies take a linebacker from Dyersburg, TN that we thought we had plus this.....

Josh Helmholdt • Rivals.com
Recruiting Analyst
@JoshHelmholdt

CHICAGO – The St. Louis area became fertile recruiting ground almost overnight for Texas A&M, as the Aggies landed two Rivals100 prospects from the Gateway City in the 2020 class. Earlier this month A&M was recruiting again in the city, offering East St. Louis 2021 wide receiver

Keontez Lewis

East St. Louis is the school that produced Texas A&M’s third-highest ranked signee in the 2020 class, safety

Antonio Johnson
. Lewis has not talked to Johnson since he moved down to College Station earlier this month, but they talked plenty about the Aggies while teammates this past season.

“(Johnson) said when he was down there, Texas was a different atmosphere,” Lewis remarked. “He said he loved it down there and I have to get down there to see what it’s like.”
Reactions: Eastarfan

Do not blame Isiah Joe.just stop it

Player bashing should be off limits on this forum.the hogs win as a team,and lose as a team.i am sick and tired of folks bashing this young man.Hogs lost because Miss.State is a good team who is hard to beat in their house.some of the crap about Isiah Joe.on this board and in the game thread was just sickening.stop bashing our players.

FB Recruiting Updated Position Rankings for Arkansas's 2020 Commits and Targets

Hornsby - Down 3 to No.14 in DT rankings, lost 4th star (more explanation)
Ebony Jackson - Down 1 to No. 35 RB
Javon Baker - Down from 71 to 109 nationally, down 9 to No. 20 WR
Brandon Frazier - Down 1 to No. 22
Allen Horace - Debuts in the TE rankings at No. 40
Broderick Jones - Up 1 to TOP OL in the nation
St. John - Up 1 to No.9 OG
Blayne Toll - Up 1 to No. 37 ATH
Jaqualin McGhee - Debuts at No.46 SDE
Kelin Burrle - Up 3 to No.36 ILB
Catrell Wallace - Debuts as No.60 OLB
Myles Slusher - Up 1 to No.19 S
Nick Turner - Down 1 to No.49 CB

Any not listed didn't move

OT Donate to St. Jude's

My oldest asked me to share this on "your Razorback site with all the crazy people."

"Help me raise funds for St. Jude!

I've joined the fight to help end childhood cancer by participating in the St. Jude Math-A-Thon. I'm solving math problems and raising funds to help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. You can help me reach my fundraising goal for the kids of St. Jude, who are battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

How your donation helps:

* Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
* Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90%, and we won't stop until no child dies from cancer.

Thank you for your support!"
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT