ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

The one that bugs me the most is infrastructure. He has said many times he was going to do it and I think he actually wants to and I know the Dems want to but every time they get close something goes haywire.
As with most every bill they try and pass, the other side wants to throw shit in that has nothing to do with the purpose of the bill, it’s the same with that bill. Dems constantly wanting to tie some type of immigration policy in with it. The Republicans are just as guilty and it’s why several things are going to shit.

As with most every bill they try and pass, the other side wants to throw shit in that has nothing to do with the purpose of the bill, it’s the same with that bill. Dems constantly wanting to tie some type of immigration policy in with it. The Republicans are just as guilty and it’s why several things are going to shit.

I agree with that. Both sides have messed it up but the country needs it. It would provide a lot of jobs and would be a good investment for our roads, bridges, airports, etc... I hope it gets done.

Reactions: futurehawgdad9
Is there any of his promises that he hasn’t tried to get done? Honest question.

giphy.gif

Reactions: futurehawgdad9
Wow, this thread has gone a long ways. I haven't checked since page 7 or something.

Reactions: YoHogbo
This isn't about goal posts. It is about Trump supporters just can't understand why others don't believe everything he says and does. As unfathomable as it may be to consider, there are knowledgeable people out there who view the world differently.

I think you are a smart guy. I have even complemented you on some of your takes on sports topics before. You seem uncharacteristically offended that I disagree with you on this. It isn't personal on my account so I am puzzled by some of your comments unless you are one of those guys that always think they are right and have to be declared the "winner" of each debate. I have never noticed that about you before though.
We're cool as far as I'm concerned, man. I wasn't trying to be "right" or "win" anything.

Like I said earlier, I don't walk around in a MAGA hat. I'm one of those elusive independents you're always hearing about. It's not my mission to defend Trump or some of the ridiculous things he says.

The post I originally responded to was making a point about his supposed bromance with those 3 leaders. I replied with my hypothesis. It makes a lot more sense to me than actually believe he is infatuated with those guys while still being pretty damn punitive towards them. People that want to use those comments against him rarely also show what he has said about those comments or his history of negotiating that way. I mean, he wrote a pretty popular book about it a looooong time ago.

It really wasn't about me being right or you being wrong. I may have read what you replied to me in a way that was different than you intended. At the time it felt like "in the absence of fact, let's just make shit up". It's not an uncommon tactic these days towards the POTUS.

I honestly don't need one person on the board to agree with me...well, maybe mdamone...he's a beast. Once you stated that you hoped I wasn't as naive as I looked, well...i responded in kind. In my mind that was you insinuating that my opinion and thought process was worthless.

Anyways...apologies if you thought I was trying to make it personal. It was not my intent to go down that road.

"Per the pool in the Oval Office right now, Trump says he was being sarcastic when he mused that disinfectants could possibly kill the coronavirus inside the body."

Who knows whether he was being sarcastic or not. He lies so much it is hard to decipher anything the stable genius says. He was also being sarcastic when he said there were 38 million people in Seoul, Korea. In reality he is nothing more than a vile disgusting piece of garbage. They need to muzzle grandpas mouth and hide him somewhere. I am sure some of his dumbass MAGA fanboys were already loading up their syringes with Lysol.

Last edited:
Who knows whether he was being sarcastic or not. He lies so much it is hard to decipher anything the stable genius says. He was also being sarcastic when said there were 38 million people in Seoul, Korea. In reality he is nothing more than a vile disgusting piece of garbage. They need to muzzle grandpas mouth and hide him somewhere. I am sure some of his dumbass MAGA fanboys were already loading up their syringes with Lysol.
Goodness. Another one has surfaced.

Ummmm no. Why in the world would a stay at home order effect the mortality rate? The mortality rate in the percentage of people that die after they get it. If might effect the totals but not the rate.
I dont think she understands what you are saying. If i am not mistaken the flu death rates are based on the number they projected had the flu not the ones that actually tested positive for it. If you take that into consideration this bug is less deadly than influenza. Those stats have been posted on here before. I hope when this all comes to light that people realize the flu is worse and they will stop this non sense and get back to ballgames and concerts. HOPEFULLY we haved learned our lesson.

Last edited:
Ummmm no. Why in the world would a stay at home order effect the mortality rate? The mortality rate in the percentage of people that die after they get it. If might effect the totals but not the rate.
Well, for one, widespread awareness and stay at home orders increases the number of vulnerable individuals who are able to work from home or isolate in other ways. Fewer vulnerable people getting the virus would lower the rates of mortality.

Reactions: Italian Arkie

But they aren’t going to get it if they stay home... which I believe was her point.

I don’t think even the biggest Trump supporters believe everything that comes out of his mouth. Although there are many times that I know or can tell he’s purposely saying things he knows isn’t true to help the US in negotiations. You know how I know that to be true? Because I’m not stupid and I end up seeing how those negotiations end up.
You're right he often says things that aren't true. But it's not to help the US in negotiations. It's alway in order to help preserve his sense of grandeur. I can't imagine a more obvious case of narcissistic personality disorder.

Reports that the administration may start to decrease Trumps time / accessibility regarding the daily task force press conference. They needed to make Pence the head of these weeks ago. Yesterday’s disinfectant injections may have finally made it happen.

Link

Ahh. The AP...Where the news organizations go to get their marching orders.

Reactions: hawgclucker
So the left's most prized conviction will be thrown out because it was all a setup. How anyone can still believe the left's propaganda is beyond me.

Well if his lawyers say the information (which they don’t go into detail on) exculpates him then it must be true. Case closed!

Also, speaking of propaganda, you linked an article to the daily caller. Do you not think that’s a biased source?

Reactions: HogPocket9455
It also is a prospective study that hasn’t been performed. They’re searching high and low to justify his absurd ramblings that he has since said were actually a joke.
I knew you’d finally come in this thread and it was your hatred for the orange man that did you in.

Welcome:
image.png

Please note, Trump is an idiot. Additionally, still glad I voted for him and not the hill dog.

But back to the point at hand:

I knew you’d finally come in this thread and it was your hatred for the orange man that did you in.

Welcome:
image.png

Please note, Trump is an idiot. Additionally, still glad I voted for him and not the hill dog.

Additionally additional, not sure why they got Bret Spiner from Independence Day to play a Pennsylvania Coroner.
tumblr_inline_o5yo7sy3JT1t6wivs_1280.jpg

Lol, THAT'S MY POINT EXACTLY!

Am I dreaming?
You know, I’ve got to hand it to you, you have stayed consistent...you have seemingly poured through all these of charts, rates, graphs, data and studies and been able to find the fraud and exaggeration that has, apparently, alluded most of the governments, leaders and the richest, most powerful people in the civilized world (save maybe Belarus)...now, would you please be so kind as to call your mayor or governor or congressman or president or whoever and tell them to push the reset button so we are no longer here?

Reactions: YoHogbo

Welcome:
image.png

Just had to get caught up reading all 76 pages of this thread first.

Just kidding TL;DR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT