ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Newton

So just because Russell Wilson uses the "coach speak" every time so he doesn't offend anyone or say anything controversial, he's more professional? Cam doesn't throw out any bulletin board material. Just because he's a little more exuberant and emotional doesn't make him less professional.

Ray Lewis should be in jail.

So just because Russell Wilson uses the "coach speak" every time so he doesn't offend anyone or say anything controversial, he's more professional? Cam doesn't throw out any bulletin board material. Just because he's a little more exuberant and emotional doesn't make him less professional.

Ray Lewis should be in jail.
People just can't see. It's in your actions. Damn what you say.

Amazing world isn't it. To see what VY did against USC. How much he outperformed him on his own turn on the biggest stage. To see how Lendale White had remarkably similar numbers AND was the preferred choice to Bush on the goal line and short yardage situations which turned out to be a prequel to Bush's failings as an every down back at the next level, yet Bush was the best player in the country that year to some of you.

Cam > Young in college I don't agree with but I can certainly entertain that opinion. But VY and Reggie actually met on the biggest stage and VY put up the greatest single game performance in the history of college football considering the stage/opponent/location. To each their own.

If the "Dab" is what is bothering you @Treeclimber2, look no further than "professionals" like Aaron Rodgers doing the belt sign when he scores. Or what is the difference in choosing to "dab" as opposed to spiking the football. Both draw attention to yourself like you said. Tom Brady spikes the football when he scores.

Just not really understanding what you mean.

Is studying the playbook enough to eviscerate opponents to a 17-1 season thus far, being a leader in the huddle, and carving up defenses not professional enough for you?

Sorry if Russell Wilson's holier than thou act is one of the most insufferable things in the NFL to me. I prefer not to have players say the same ol recycled garbage coach speak> Rather I want them to be candid and actually say and act themselves. Enjoy the game.

If the "Dab" is what is bothering you @Treeclimber2, look no further than "professionals" like Aaron Rodgers doing the belt sign when he scores. Or what is the difference in choosing to "dab" as opposed to spiking the football. Both draw attention to yourself like you said. Tom Brady spikes the football when he scores.

Just not really understanding what you mean.

Is studying the playbook enough to eviscerate opponents to a 17-1 season thus far, being a leader in the huddle, and carving up defenses not professional enough for you?

Sorry if Russell Wilson's holier than thou act is one of the most insufferable things in the NFL to me. I prefer not to have players say the same ol recycled garbage coach speak> Rather I want them to be candid and actually say and act themselves. Enjoy the game.
Christ sake man. It hasn't a damn thing to do with dabbing. Everybody has a TD jig

Christ sake man. It hasn't a damn thing to do with dabbing. Everybody has a TD jig
There is literally nothing else he could be doing that I can think of that would ever be considered less professional than any other QB.

There is literally nothing else he could be doing that I can think of that would ever be considered less professional than any other QB.

Tree can't explain it because there it's nothing to explain. Not sure what games he's watching.

Cam used his charity he founded to feed 900 hungry kids in Charlotte on thanksgiving. He was there personally making plates to hand out, he's not getting into any kind of trouble off the field, his teammate's love him, and he gives his TD balls to little kids in the front row

Some people are just always going to hate this guy. Try to separate who he was at Auburn from who he has become, because they're 2 totally different people

A leopard does not change his spots.
My wife and I fed 500 kids at thanksgiving and I earn 1/100th or less then he does.

Smart for the P.O.S. to have the P.R. team behind him as he would rather steal from them kids then give to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT