ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

No, the defense has to prove that it didn’t happen.

Not really sure that's how the law works. If you are the plaintiff in a case, the burden of proof is on you. You made the accusations, you have to provide proof.

Otherwise I can just say you murdered someone, and I guess that's it. Game over. You're convicted of murder.

Reactions: SouthTulsaHog
Not really sure that's how the law works. If you are the plaintiff in a case, the burden of proof is on you. You made the accusations, you have to provide proof.

Otherwise I can just say you murdered someone, and I guess that's it. Game over. You're convicted of murder.
I believe you have an irrational thought of what proof is.

let’s say you stab me. I have 180 sworn affidavits also saying you stabbed me on eye witness accounts. The plaintiff has provided their evidence. It is up to the defense to prove that incorrect.

what you are saying is that not only do I have to have eyewitness accounts and sworn affidavits. I also have to have video proof with you saying “ I’m Dîcktales and I stabbed this dude”. That’s not how it works in the majority of cases. If you had that, then there wouldn’t even be anything for the defense to do other than tell their client he is fûcked.

you need a better understanding of what evidence actually is in a court of law.

let’s say you stab me. I have 180 sworn affidavits also saying you stabbed me on eye witness accounts. The plaintiff has provided their evidence. It is up to the defense to prove that incorrect.

what you are saying is that not only do I have to have eyewitness accounts and sworn affidavits. I also have to have video proof with you saying “ I’m Dîcktales and I stabbed this dude”. That’s not how it works in the majority of cases. If you had that, then there wouldn’t even be anything for the defense to do other than tell their client he is fûcked.

I didn't go through all those tweets, but do they have 180 sworn affidavits or we do have sworn affidavits from one poll watcher?

Also, he states that "tens of thousands of ballots were brought in" and "of the ones I observed, they were all for Joe Biden." Some counties in PA are about 80% Biden right now. Did this poll watcher verify all "tens of thousands" that came in were all Biden?

If not, it's moot.

Is he considered anonymous if his identity is verified by the publication?

Anonymous to the public, so yeah. Let me ask you this. If I tell a publication that I'm committing felonies, does the publication have a duty to inform proper authorities?

Anonymous to the public, so yeah. Let me ask you this. If I tell a publication that I'm committing felonies, does the publication have a duty to inform proper authorities?
No, not necessarily. That’s why you see former mob members go on record speaking without revealing their identity.

Spare me this bullshît, the Democratic Party spent the next 4 years calling trump an illegitimate president and touting Russian collusion
I don't think that stopped them for transitioning him to Power though and basically starting a Coup, which is what the GOP is threatening right now.

Poor little Trump, sticks and stones may break my bones. Spare me your feelings

I don't think that stopped them for transitioning him to Power though and basically starting a Coup, which is what the GOP is threatening right now.

Poor little Trump, sticks and stones may break my bones. Spare me your feelings
Going through the legal procedures that he has a right to do isn’t a coup. Now if after the legalities have been solved and he still doesn’t concede, that’s a problem. What is happening right now is completely within Trumps rights. The media sure doesn’t want to tell you that though.

If I tell a publication that I'm committing felonies, does the publication have a duty to inform proper authorities?
Lolllll I feel like, No, scratch that. i know that you don't think very long before you make some of your comments. Hahahahaha

This is one of the worst ones you've ever made dicktales.

4.5 million votes with down ballots not blue is a personal failure for tRump. You can’t shake that! If fraudulent why were seats lost in the house?

Reactions: KarlPorkington
4.5 million votes with down ballots not blue is a personal failure for tRump. You can’t shake that! If fraudulent why were seats lost in the house?
Ignorant argument because there wasn’t a senate vote in every state. Also in every state that went red in the senate, trump also won every one of those states. Also the house votes are by distracts and trump won nearly every district that went red. So what exactly are you trying to say?

One thing is certain. The faithful will believe any damn thing they hear, and the reality won’t sink in until the day Biden is sworn in.

Reactions: UCABear_8

"
A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”
"

I imagine we will start seeing more of these trickling in.

Reactions: NMHOGG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT