ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

"
A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”
"

I imagine we will start seeing more of these trickling in.
Of course they will trickle in, there’s hundreds in each state, in some cases hundreds in a city. Im sure some of them, if not most, are lying or have unfounded claims.

"
A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”
"

I imagine we will start seeing more of these trickling in.
Don’t kid yourself. Rudy Giuliani is prepared to take this all the way to the Supreme Courtyard by Marriott.

Lol people have tried to come after him many times, they've always lost.
Nah they have always won. Remember that ballot harvesting "bombshell" story related to Illhan Omar. It took all of 1 day before their "star" witness admitting to lie about the whole thing in exchange for money.

The dude is a bigger grifter than Jacob Wohl and that is saying something

Reactions: NMHOGG
Except that one time he got arrested, charged, and convicted. And all the other times he’s tried to cook up fake controversy. C’mon.
Yea I just don’t know what to make of this one, Washington post says it’s recanted, veritas has alleged video of it, now the guys not recanted and says the post is lying. Sounds like he’s going to the highest bidder lol. But if that sound bite is real, the DOJ is looking at an internal shit show.

Yea I just don’t know what to make of this one, Washington post says it’s recanted, veritas has alleged video of it, now the guys not recanted and says the post is lying. Sounds like he’s going to the highest bidder lol. But if that sound bite is real, the DOJ is looking at an internal shit show.
When talking to the authorities he recanted. When talking to video cameras for the guys paying him, he doubled down. Seems pretty obvious.

Reactions: UCABear_8
Cliffs for mobile
Basically every election official they spoke with in every state, both democrat and Republican, said there were no major issues on Election Day. No fraud, no missing ballots, nothing. Just a few of the normal issues that happen like machine malfunctions.

Basically every election official they spoke with in every state, both democrat and Republican, said there were no major issues on Election Day. No fraud, no missing ballots, nothing. Just a few of the normal issues that happen like machine malfunctions.
Ahh, glad I didn’t read, read it 100 times today from every other leftist media outlet

Someone posted a clip of it earlier. They said they were going to mentally coerse him. Which is illegal
Listened to it. It’s obviously suspect because of o’keefe but nothing they said was illegal. They basically said they were going to do some things to help clear up his memory. That in itself isn’t illegal.

Listened to it. It’s obviously suspect because of o’keefe but nothing they said was illegal. They basically said they were going to do some things to help clear up his memory. That in itself isn’t illegal.
Read up on the legalities of interrogation.

So all those officials are lying, or the media didn’t actually call those people?
I never questioned the truth of it. Just said I’m glad i didn’t read the same shit that all leftist news has said all day. I myself unlike obviously most of the people on the board read a ton of info from both sides. You know I think Biden is still going to win, right? I’ve said it many times ITT. I just also think Trump is allowed to pursue his Legal rights. Which he is. Also it is ignorant to reject the notions that there is no voter fraud with a record number of mail in ballots.

Also, what did you think they would say? “Hell yea man election fraud is running rampant in our county”
I would think if Republican state leaders had any proof, they’d be ready and willing to bring it forward. Hell yeah I do.

Legal rights is fine. But all the pretending the election isn’t over that’s going on is laughable.

I would think if Republican state leaders had any proof, they’d be ready and willing to bring it forward. Hell yeah I do.

Legal rights is fine. But all the pretending the election isn’t over that’s going on is laughable.
But it’s not laughable, because it’s literally, by the book, not over. The media calling it doesn’t mean that it’s over. If it was over everyone who lost would’ve conceded by now. It’s not just the presidential race that hasn’t been conceded. Is there a 99% chance Biden will be president? Sure. But if I recall correctly, CNN said it probably 500,000 times. “The election isn’t over until every single vote is counted. “ So just let it play out in court and let it be determined that there wasn’t mass voter fraud, and then there is no way republicans can challenge that for four years. Last thing I want to see out of the media is another 4 years preaching illegitimate presidency for whatever reason. Squash the bug. It’s being expedited. Also the absolute last thing the Democratic Party or the nation in general want is this thing to drag out two years and fraud be proven on a mass scale. That would be insane. So let’s get it out of the way now. It’s fair, it’s legal, just let the process play out. Major win for dems if it’s proven false.

But it’s not laughable, because it’s literally, by the book, not over. The media calling it doesn’t mean that it’s over. If it was over everyone who lost would’ve conceded by now. It’s not just the presidential race that hasn’t been conceded. Is there a 99% chance Biden will be president? Sure. But if I recall correctly, CNN said it probably 500,000 times. “The election isn’t over until every single vote is counted. “ So just let it play out in court and let it be determined that there wasn’t mass voter fraud, and then there is no way republicans can challenge that for four years. Last thing I want to see out of the media is another 4 years preaching illegitimate presidency for whatever reason. Squash the bug. It’s being expedited. Also the absolute last thing the Democratic Party or the nation in general want is this thing to drag out two years and fraud be proven on a mass scale. That would be insane. So let’s get it out of the way now. It’s fair, it’s legal, just let the process play out. Major win for dems if it’s proven false.
You and I both know, even with every accusation investigated the right will pretend Trump won. It’s obvious that’s going to happen.

You and I both know, even with every accusation investigated the right will pretend Trump won. It’s obvious that’s going to happen.
No one reasonable from the right will. I’m sure the nut jobs on the far right will, but you won’t see Fox News doing it for 4 years like you’ve seen cnn do the past 4 years

No one reasonable from the right will. I’m sure the nut jobs on the far right will, but you won’t see Fox News doing it for 4 years like you’ve seen cnn do the past 4 years
Shit, you’ll have members of Congress riding that crazy train. You some how seem to be under the impression that the right isn’t just as crazy as the left. Truth is, they’re likely weighing a bit heavier on the batshit scale at the moment.

Shit, you’ll have members of Congress riding that crazy train. You some how seem to be under the impression that the right isn’t just as crazy as the left. Truth is, they’re likely weighing a bit heavier on the batshit scale at the moment.
Most of the GOP isn’t supporting trump. You know that right? @jdr0269 can you confirm that the right is more crazy than the left? I would respond but it’s just so crazy I can’t even wrap my head around it.

Most of the GOP isn’t supporting trump. You know that right? @jdr0269 can you confirm that the right is more crazy than the left? I would respond but it’s just so crazy I can’t even wrap my head around it.
There’s only one side delusional enough to pretend this election is anything but over.

Reactions: NMHOGG
The right has its crazies, no doubt. Georgia just elected a congress woman who legit comments on the Qanon stuff: Marjorie Taylor Green. However, it’s not even remotely close on the crazy scale. Shit, they even have their own caucus: the Progressive Caucus. It’s literally 95 members right now. Let me provide some doozies.

AOC
Omar
Tlaib
Sheila Jackson
Jayapal
Mark Pocan

Those are just the big names, there are some smaller names, like the new Qanon lady from the right, who are just as crazy.

Senate:

Whitehouse - spent literally his entire allotted time both days talking about “dark money” during the ACB hearing
Bloomenthal - lied for years about his Vietnam involvement
Hirono - no comment needed
Sanders - good guy on like 70-80% of things...but is a legit communist on the last 20%
Warren - no comment needed

These are just the ones off the top of my head and I didn’t even talk about the moderate Ds in congress like the pants shitter, Naddler. I am beginning to change my mind on some, like Booker. He’ll forever be Spartacus to me, but he’s a rational bleeding heart in a sea of irrational bleeding hearts.

End of the day, the Ds have pushed their party WAY left but the Republicans are actually going more central. Shit, the number of Republican women doubled in congress from 2018 to 2020. Not all of them will be “moderate,” but it’s a safe assumption that pushing the female/minority leader is showing a more diverse and moderate R party.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
There’s only one side delusional enough to pretend this election is anything but over.
LOL. So when Hillary said 2 weeks ago that the election was “stolen from her,” that’s not delusional?

Russia, that’s not delusional?
Steele Dossier
Ukraine impeachment
Pelosi tirade at state of the union
Immediately after winning 2018 congress calling for impeachment.

None of those things are delusional of a base that has always said #notmypresident?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT