ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

there are articles from everybody about this, apparently Twitter is saying that they envelopes weren’t kept invalidating hundreds of thousands of votes. Almost every article pre election, said this would cost Biden the election. Also, no one is reporting this has actually happened, if true, it is massive news for trump considering mail in votes were like 90% Biden. With the recount coming in Georgia, trump could have a clear path to keep the White House. Still facing seemingly impossible odds a path still insanely exists

Well I imagine since we are a week past the election, that wasn't an issue or we'd be hearing more about it.

For sure. You're probably the only person that follows dumbasses and lunatics on the Twitter.
For the record I don’t follow 90% of the people I’ve posted in here. Assume all you want though. Man, you seem to be from the progressive party, the party of inclusion and open mindedness, but all you do is come in here and fail to shit on Anybody that disagrees with you. Take a chill pill buddy. Just because someone shares something doesn’t mean they believe it.

For the record I don’t follow 90% of the people I’ve posted in here. Assume all you want though. Man, you seem to be from the progressive party, the party of inclusion and open mindedness, but all you do is come in here and fail to shit on Anybody that disagrees with you. Take a chill pill buddy. Just because someone shares something doesn’t mean they believe it.
I never voted democrat for president in my life until this election. I’m 100% chill and having fun. I didn’t try to shit on you or anyone. But you're posting some legit lunatics. That chick from DE is an OAN quoting, trump won in a landslide dipshit. And every time it’s “I don’t really believe this, but it’s getting interesting!” But it really isn’t. It’s getting desperate at this point. You seem to admit it most of the time and then fall back into right wing nut tweet territory. It’s fine. I’m entertained by it, no doubt.

Reactions: Italian Arkie
I dunno man. Unless I'm blind, you can't find one news outlet on either side picking up this story. Just some rando tweet from someone who just get beat handily by Coons.
I’m just sharing because it’s interesting the blue check mark crew is starting to get involved. Surely to god it’s not true. Because if it is, that is a disgrace to our country

I never voted democrat for president in my life until this election. I’m 100% chill and having fun. I didn’t try to shit on you or anyone. But you're posting some legit lunatics. That chick from DE is an OAN quoting, trump won in a landslide dipshit. And every time it’s “I don’t really believe this, but it’s getting interesting!” But it really isn’t. It’s getting desperate at this point. You seem to admit it most of the time and then fall back into right wing nut tweet territory. It’s fine. I’m entertained by it, no doubt.
When I’ve openly said that Biden will be the president, that’s not desperation homie. I’m libertarian. I’ve also shared left wing nuts as well.

When I’ve openly said that Biden will be the president, that’s not desperation homie. I’m libertarian. I’ve also shared left wing nuts as well.
I wasn’t talking about you being desperate, bro. I was talking about the wingnut lady you posted. I’m really not in here taking personal shots at anyone unless they go in on me first. This thread has been pretty decent for the most part. But I’m not a bomb thrower. Well, not very often anyway.

Simon!?

Is this just gonna turn into a Byg conspiracy theory thread?
I read 235 sworn affidavits yesterday, give me a break lol to be honest I don’t think this is conspiracy territory. I think they will find fraud and glitches and it won’t amount to enough to flip anything, but R will contest Biden until he passes away or isn’t fit for the job. If you want to talk conspiracy, I democrats wanted Harris as president, but knew she was a little too crazy to win, so they ran her as VP and are going to kick joe to the side. That’s what conspiracy theorist are saying.

I read 235 sworn affidavits yesterday, give me a break lol to be honest I don’t think this is conspiracy territory. I think they will find fraud and glitches and it won’t amount to enough to flip anything, but R will contest Biden until he passes away or isn’t fit for the job. If you want to talk conspiracy, I democrats wanted Harris as president, but knew she was a little too crazy to win, so they ran her as VP and are going to kick joe to the side. That’s what conspiracy theorist are saying.
Thing is there are always some amount of irregularities and glitches. Literally every election. And yes, the Harris is the real puppet master talk is ludicrous conspiracy territory as well. Nothing is changing the fact that Biden kicked Trump’s ass and Biden will be president for four years. If after the first couple of years of his presidency, the right doesn’t realize that all the bullshit they were fed about Biden’s mental state was just that, they probably never will. It’s strange how many of you are buying into such obvious trash. I get you want to believe it, but somewhere you guys have to know this is all just a Trump scripted reality show.

Thing is there are always some amount of irregularities and glitches. Literally every election. And yes, the Harris is the real puppet master talk is ludicrous conspiracy territory as well. Nothing is changing the fact that Biden kicked Trump’s ass and Biden will be president for four years. If after the first couple of years of his presidency, the right doesn’t realize that all the bullshit they were fed about Biden’s mental state was just that, they probably never will. It’s strange how many of you are buying into such obvious trash. I get you want to believe it, but somewhere you guys have to know this is all just a Trump scripted reality show.
Biden is in cognitive decline. He’s 77 years old and turning 78 in 8 days. Cognitive decline really kicks in after 70 according to science. The man has been through two brain surgeries due to an aneurysm. He was cleared from those in 2008, but surgery on anything has pretty heavy effects on the body when you are elderly. His stutter comes from an abnormality in his brain. He doesn’t speak clearly (like at all) have you ever watched one of his rally’s front to back? He can’t make it through them successfully. Regardless of political affiliation, ignoring it won’t help.

Biden is in cognitive decline. He’s 77 years old and turning 78 in 8 days. Cognitive decline really kicks in after 70 according to science. The man has been through two brain surgeries due to an aneurysm. He was cleared from those in 2008, but surgery on anything has pretty heavy effects on the body when you are elderly. His stutter comes from an abnormality in his brain. He doesn’t speak clearly (like at all) have you ever watched one of his rally’s front to back? He can’t make it through them successfully. Regardless of political affiliation, ignoring it won’t help.
Trump is three years younger and says waaaaaaay more crazy shit than Joe. Obviously he’s old. But the guy is going to serve as president for his term. I believe he won’t run again, but he will serve his term. The idea that you can honestly assess his mental acuity based on a few speeches and interviews on TV is ludicrous.

Trump is three years younger and says waaaaaaay more crazy shit than Joe. Obviously he’s old. But the guy is going to serve as president for his term. I believe he won’t run again, but he will serve his term. The idea that you can honestly assess his mental acuity based on a few speeches and interviews on TV is ludicrous.
Did you miss the part about his 2 brain surgeries and stutter combined with him being 78? That’s what I’m basing my claim on, in conjunction with evidence when he talks. He consistently misspeaks, consistently can’t put words together. He is in obvious cognitive decline. Trumps out of the picture. He doesn’t matter in a conversation about Biden’s mental health.

Did you miss the part about his 2 brain surgeries and stutter combined with him being 78? That’s what I’m basing my claim on, in conjunction with evidence when he talks. He consistently misspeaks, consistently can’t put words together. He is in obvious cognitive decline. Trumps out of the picture. He doesn’t matter in a conversation about Biden’s mental health.
He’s had a stutter his whole life. No doubt at damn near 80 he’s no spring chicken. But after watching trump act like a complete lunatic for four years now, Joe not being as quick on his feet as he once was isn’t even something to consider an issue at this point. Let the man be president before you declare him decrepit and Harris the de facto president.

The shitty part of all of this. Trump is going to get a recount in Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin most likely. Pennsylvania and Michigan are a complete mess. Idk how this all gets resolved in a fast way.

He’s had a stutter his whole life. No doubt at damn near 80 he’s no spring chicken. But after watching trump act like a complete lunatic for four years now, Joe not being as quick on his feet as he once was isn’t even something to consider an issue at this point. Let the man be president before you declare him decrepit and Harris the de facto president.
The average life expectancy for a man in America is about 78, couple that with any any mental disorder or illness like an aneurysm or a stutter, the man has less than a 50% chance to make it to next November. Even with a perfect bill of health he only has a 56% chance to survive to next year.

The shitty part of all of this. Trump is going to get a recount in Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin most likely. Pennsylvania and Michigan are a complete mess. Idk how this all gets resolved in a fast way.
When the states finally certify the non-lunatics in the GOP will admit the loss and he will be on an island. It’s already starting to happen to some extent. At this point there is no legit argument that Trump won. Count, recount, accuse, litigate, or whatever. Biden will be president in January.

The average life expectancy for a man in America is about 78, couple that with any any mental disorder or illness like an aneurysm or a stutter, the man has less than a 50% chance to make it to next November. Even with a perfect bill of health he only has a 56% chance to survive to next year.
You're good at making up statistics to support your point of view.

You're good at making up statistics to support your point of view.
Lmfao.

Which one did I make up

Lmfao.

Which one did I make up
That Biden only has a 56% chance of survival in the next year.

Reactions: NMHOGG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT