ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

That’s honestly huge for trump

It's not though. We're talking thousands of votes. It won't make any difference. Weren't they already segregating the ballots to begin with?

Biden will still win PA by tens of thousands of votes.

It's not though. We're talking thousands of votes. It won't make any difference. Weren't they already segregating the ballots to begin with?

Biden will still win PA by tens of thousands of votes.

They're talking about the ballots that are going to be potentially ruled ineligible that we're received after election day, because the SOS had no authority to change the date.

They're talking about the ballots that are going to be potentially ruled ineligible that we're received after election day, because the SOS had no authority to change the date.

Right... and those ballots equal about 10k ballots... which won't do anything when Biden is already up by 45k+

She’s saying 10k now but I’m pretty sure she said 80k in a presser on Election Day. Let me see if I can find it

But every report I've read said they were already segerating them. So all these vote totals we are seeing don't include them anyway. If there are 80k ballots laying around, the majority of those are going to be Biden.

But every report I've read said they were already segerating them. So all these vote totals we are seeing don't include them anyway. If there are 80k ballots laying around, the majority of those are going to be Biden.
I guess we will see how many it is and if they were counted or not and if they will be thrown out.

Reactions: Italian Arkie

"
A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”
"

I imagine we will start seeing more of these trickling in.
I would recant as well if they threatened to Epstein me.

Isn't it pretty common for the President-Elect to get briefings?
Actually I read up on it and it’s varies because he has no authority whatsoever until he’s inaugurated, so seeing classified files would be a big no no. Getting briefings and things of that nature are also very rare. Usually uses the time to develop staffing, develop relationships, and prep policy agendas. Technically he has already broken the law if he is negotiating with foreign leaders already.

So he was able to see foreign leaders and negotiate/ handle classified information?
He, and every other president-elect in recent memory, was given the PDB beginning a couple days after the election. He’s not negotiating because he isn’t the president.

soooooo... No fraud.

And looks like Trump is forcing people to quit because they won't get in line.
Well that’s a bold face lie in the article saying there was no machine malfunction. There were at least a couple admitted and fixed cases of it. Off the top of my head, I know it happened in Michigan

Hmmm, maybe matters regarding the presidency itself? I just highly doubt they would give you any substantial information before being sworn in. It’s supposed to be illegal.
The president elect gets the info the president gets. It’s always been that way in the modern era at least. This is in now way normal. Here’s a decent article about it

The president elect gets the info the president gets. It’s always been that way in the modern era at least. This is in now way normal. Here’s a decent article about it

We are discussing pre election

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT