ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

obviously, Me and duck were talking about trump getting classified info briefings before the election. Maybe you quoted the wrong post.
You said you highly doubt they give the president elect classified info before he’s sworn in. That’s 100% false. The president elect literally gets the presidential daily briefing. Thats top secretive info.

You said you highly doubt they give the president elect classified info before he’s sworn in. That’s 100% false. The president elect literally gets the presidential daily briefing. Thats top secretive info.
Ok dude Jesus, I had moved on to a different convo with duck. I was wrong about that. Are you happy?

Give up Donald, it’s over.

Reactions: U Boar Me
While I'm stirring, let's just throw this in the pot.

“Eric from Dominion,” allegedly said “Don’t worry about the election. Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that.” This person may not be Eric Coomer, but Oltman seems to be pretty sure that it is the same “Eric.”

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._story_keeps_getting_worse.html#ixzz6duYPLy1p
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Watch out @georgemarsh - thread isn’t a feee thinking thread.

Prepare to be doxxed for thinking against Soros and his left wing media machine.

Reactions: georgemarsh
@DuckTalesLOL - where do you typically get your news, or where do you research what’s happening in the world?

serious question

Multiple sources. Reddit.com/r/politics is good since it aggregates multiple sources.

I definitely don't get my news from blogs that looks like they were made by a 10 year old.

If you guys really believe these Dominion conspiracies, why didn't Dominion change votes for the downballot?

Multiple sources. Reddit.com/r/politics is good since it aggregates multiple sources.

I definitely don't get my news from blogs that looks like they were made by a 10 year old.

If you guys really believe these Dominion conspiracies, why didn't Dominion change votes for the downballot?
Fair enough.

Right now I’d say there’s circumstantial evidence that there was collusion to change the outcome of the presidential election.

I think it’s more of a possibility that foreign governments want to do our election process harm, than it is to say Joe Biden received more votes than any man in history without even campaigning.

In 47 years of office Joe was never considered a generational leader.

Clearly though, Americans are spilt completely in two as a populace.

Thanks for asking. Some alternate news sources...

Newsmax
gnewscanada
The Hill
The Gateway Pundit
OANN
American Thinker
G-TV
Breitbart
BBC News
Parler
Rumble

Thanks for asking. Some alternate news sources...

Newsmax
gnewscanada
The Hill
The Gateway Pundit
OANN
American Thinker
G-TV
Breitbart
BBC News
Parler
Rumble
My degree is in broadcast journalism and it sad how blatantly corrupt and disingenuous ABC, CBS, FOX, CNN and all the other corporate media outlets are.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so dangerous to our republic.

#Pravda

"Republican election officials confirmed they were allowed to monitor the process and denied any irregularities. Independent fact-checkers have likewise found no evidence to corroborate the Trump Team's allegations.

The campaign quietly dropped the accusation from its lawsuit on Sunday. And Porter Wright, the law firm which filed the legal challenge, withdrew from the case entirely, the campaign's lawyers confirmed in a court filing.

Not only has Trump's team failed to show any evidence of widespread fraud but also their lawsuits have been legally dubious. So far, the Trump campaign has lost 12 of 13 cases, according to Politico."

Give up Donald.

"Republican election officials confirmed they were allowed to monitor the process and denied any irregularities. Independent fact-checkers have likewise found no evidence to corroborate the Trump Team's allegations.

The campaign quietly dropped the accusation from its lawsuit on Sunday. And Porter Wright, the law firm which filed the legal challenge, withdrew from the case entirely, the campaign's lawyers confirmed in a court filing.

Not only has Trump's team failed to show any evidence of widespread fraud but also their lawsuits have been legally dubious. So far, the Trump campaign has lost 12 of 13 cases, according to Politico."

Give up Donald.

I'm waiting for lawsuits relating to Dominion voting machines and related software. Lot of smoke there and may be fire.

Fake news media...

giphy.gif

Watching you guys dive down the rabbit hole of misinformation while talking about the fake news media is pretty hilarious, I gotta admit. Why otherwise intelligent folks believe such dumb shit is beyond me. I supppse it’ll wait til January for the reality to finally set in that Trump got his ass kicked.

Trump’s ego is his excuse for being delusional about this. What is everyone else’s excuse for stroking his ego for him?

Watching you guys dive down the rabbit hole of misinformation while talking about the fake news media is pretty hilarious, I gotta admit. Why otherwise intelligent folks believe such dumb shit is beyond me. I supppse it’ll wait til January for the reality to finally set in that Trump got his ass kicked.

Trump’s ego is his excuse for being delusional about this. What is everyone else’s excuse for stroking his ego for him?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mhhoover92
Most folks have already seen. You gotta know Biden is gonna end up in office. What’s the point in pretending?
You're replying to a George Marsh gif, Coral. My boy George here is the gif king. Wouldn't read too much into it. Step back from the ledge, Joe Joe won (maybe?)!

You're replying to a George Marsh gif, Coral. My boy George here is the gif king. Wouldn't read too much into it. Step back from the ledge, Joe Joe won (maybe?)!
Uh...it would seem those who are pretending Trump is going to some how pull it off are on the ledge, not myself. I’m legit sitting here laughing at the dumbassery of the situation at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT