ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

mcbmd

Ozark Mtn Daredevil
May 3, 2018
Goshen, AR
You know the rules. It’s in the Grim Bottom so it won’t be policed. Don’t threaten to shoot any poster with a crossbow. Don’t bring the fights back to the regular board.

Also, if there are any over the top things that we need to look at (threats of violence, etc.), please use the "Report" feature.

Businesses/Cities are preparing for nationwide rioting. Which side are they protecting their businesses and citizens from?

Betting markets are are giving Trump a much better chance than the polls (about 40% compared to around 10-20% in the polls. If Trump wins can we do away with polling forever?
Do the line shifts in the betting market indicate they like Trump's chances more or are people just loading up on money for Trump (or a combination)?

Reactions: Mass31
22te8q.gif

Betting markets are are giving Trump a much better chance than the polls (about 40% compared to around 10-20% in the polls. If Trump wins can we do away with polling forever?

Definitely would need to find a better way to do it

Last election, I stayed up and watched coverage on ABC. I did not vote but was pretty tired of the arrogance from the Left side of the aisle at that point in time. As I watched the election coverage, I witnessed the absolute arrogance from the ABC commentators dissolve into terror in real time. When Trump won, I literally kicked back and laughed for about 15 minutes.

I thought, "wow, our vote really does matter." I also thought that the identity politics from the Left would start to subside.

I was wrong. Really wrong.

If Trump wins, we will have massive riots across the country. If Biden wins, the messaging okaying this behavior will be emboldened.

Either way, the Culture War will burn on. I'd rather meet it head on right now than let it grow into an unstoppable force. It may already be too late, though. We'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

Barring a material change, Trump wins bigly.
I see three possible mutually exclusive outcomes today:

1) Biden wins FL, NC, or PA by a large enough margin that they just call it. You get rid of any one those states, it’s over man.
2) Trump wins a not anticipated state like NV, MN, MI, or WI then everyone in his camp starts “calling it,” but Dems begins rummaging through trash cans and morgues for more votes.
3) Both candidates are between 250-270 votes and it’s craziness.

Stay safe my friends!

Last edited:
Alright dudes. I don't like politics but I love scenarios. So I made this spreadsheet. This is assuming that Georgia, NC, Ohio, Texas, etc. go for Trump as they usually do. Pennsylvania and Florida are obviously keys to the election. But there are ways that the President is re-elected even if he loses either or both of these states. We thus focus on the other "battleground states": Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, and the one electoral vote each from the second districts of Maine and Nebraska. I'm pretty I got them all.

The only way Biden wins if Trump wins Pennsylvania and Florida would be to win all the other "battleground states" listed above (+/- the two votes in Maine/Nebraska).

Enjoy.

Alright dudes. I don't like politics but I love scenarios. So I made this spreadsheet. This is assuming that Georgia, NC, Ohio, Texas, etc. go for Trump as they usually do. Pennsylvania and Florida are obviously keys to the election. But there are ways that the President is re-elected even if he loses either or both of these states. We thus focus on the other "battleground states": Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, and the one electoral vote each from the second districts of Maine and Nebraska. I'm pretty I got them all.

The only way Biden wins if Trump wins Pennsylvania and Florida would be to win all the other "battleground states" listed above (+/- the two votes in Maine/Nebraska).

Enjoy.

You’d love this interactive map, then.

Enjoy.

However, if Trump wins Arizona, Florida, and PA he’s pretty much already at 279.

ADVERTISEMENT