ADVERTISEMENT

OT Jeffrey Epstein

Who knows what really happened to this scum bucket.
giphy.gif

Damnit, I'll allow it because I laughed.

I wonder if anyone has considered the most obvious explanation...he killed himself because his life was ruined.

BTW, he had plenty time to provide information on powerful people and never did.

Maybe there was no information to provide.

Nope, jump to tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

He was on maximum security watch, not sure what you don’t understand about that? He was constantly monitored.

How many fingerprints could be found on the belt get hung himself with? jk.

If I were his jailer and he offered me a million dollars for an old bed sheet.....I take the money and retire the next day

Reactions: MclaHog
I wonder if anyone has considered the most obvious explanation...he killed himself because his life was ruined.

BTW, he had plenty time to provide information on powerful people and never did.

Maybe there was no information to provide.

Nope, jump to tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

True....was probably just an accident. Caught his neck on a low hanging bed sheet.

Why? We should be able to debate on murders and strange things that occur around people with power. If somebody is pushing their agenda then feel free to delete their post.

That's the plan. It's been civil so far. Politics cause everyone to lose their minds, but as long as everyone realizes we are friends(mostly) here, we'll be fine.

Did he kill himself or was he murdered as a cover up?
Hopefully, the investigation will uncover what actually happened. I’m not sorry the pos is dead. He was a total waste of space and air, but a lot of secrets probably died with him and that bothers me. There are supposedly a bunch of very wealthy and powerful men who would be very interested in keeping his pos mouth closed. I hope the authorities get to the bottom of it all.

He's not worth another second of another day. His name should not be ever spoken of again. He's where he belongs as of this morning. Don't understand why atrocious people like him where put on this earth in the first place.

He was on maximum security watch, not sure what you don’t understand about that? He was constantly monitored.

So maximum security watch is capable of massive corruption by murdering, or allowing murder, but not capable of ****ing up? Whatever. Don’t forget to wear your tin foil hat Zoltan.

Apparently he was "taken off suicide watch" right before he committed suicide.

He's not worth another second of another day. His name should not be ever spoken of again. He's where he belongs as of this morning. Don't understand why atrocious people like him where put on this earth in the first place.
I agree 100%, but this is more about was this a cover up. Sometimes people dying will let others walk free.

I'm normally a passive person but this guy got what he deserved. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if all of those young victims could have confronted him. I'm with Paul Loyd,in that I hope the truth comes out, but not holding my breath.

The second they "take him off of suicide watch" he dies and nobody knows anything. If you dont think he was axed, you are more naive than a 5 year old

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
No sweetheart deal this time around for ol Jeffrey. Nobody there to watch his back and make sure he landed on a feather like. Dude got bumped. I'm not sad he's gone but an disappointed that a lot of secrets died edith him. Lots of folks in DC probably breathing a sigh of relief.

The second they "take him off of suicide watch" he dies and nobody knows anything. If you dont think he was axed, you are more naive than a 5 year old

Jumping to conclusions that fit your preferred agenda makes you unreliable. Admitting there is not enough information at hand to come to a certain conclusion does not make you naive, it makes you honest, and means you are a critical thinker.

“Don’t you think it’s a coincidence.” Is how conspiracy theories always start. Pinning this on one person who would want him dead is hard too. There are a ton of powerful people who would benefit from him dying. I have zero faith the justice department will get to the bottom of anything. That being said a bad man died today, and I don’t feel bad for Epstein one bit.

There's no need to actually go to the trouble of murdering someone when you already know they will commit suicide the first chance they get.

If there was a conspiracy it involved getting his suicide watch removed.

Reactions: MclaHog
So maximum security watch is capable of massive corruption by murdering, or allowing murder, but not capable of ****ing up? Whatever. Don’t forget to wear your tin foil hat Zoltan.
I like the idea, a guard either knowingly let him do it and provided the necessary supplies or accidentally let him do it.. because it was either cold and needed a thin blanket/sheet or dude needed a belt to keep his pants up.

As soon as the news came out that he had said he would give up names and details of some very high profile people to get a lighter sentence, I told my wife he will never make it to the courtroom alive. Even so, I was still shocked to see the news this morning. More and more, it seems like there is no justice in this country, when it comes to the rich, famous, or well connected.

Jumping to conclusions that fit your preferred agenda makes you unreliable. Admitting there is not enough information at hand to come to a certain conclusion does not make you naive, it makes you honest, and means you are a critical thinker.
True...but I personally seen how a person of interest gets put on suicide watch and the steps taken.

It has to be a Guard/Gaurds that knowingly allow this to happen for whatever reason (conspiracy or personal) or it was incompetence by not following proper protocol. Either way, those in charge of the suicide watch will probably get paid administrative leave or fired.

That's the plan. It's been civil so far. Politics cause everyone to lose their minds, but as long as everyone realizes we are friends(mostly) here, we'll be fine.
You and your common sense...

But seriously, I suspect this topic stays out of the muck only because everyone generally agrees Epstein was a POS. Everyone is cordial when they agree! Lol.

If everyone was real honest, they would accept that he had dirt and got girls for people of all political affiliations and beliefs.

It is when someone takes offense to a Clinton or Trump joke that the wheels come off and have no place here. So thanks for the approach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT