ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Where are the opinions on Nike ?

Kap is a douche and a fraud, he didn't even vote. I'm not boycotting Nike though.

Anything involving the National Anthem in a negative manner is bad IMO. It is not the National Anthem's fault some people are unhappy with segments of our society, police, etc.
He was going to get cut anyway--so it was always disingenuous to me how all this played out.

lol!

I made too much sense didn't I. You didn't think of it that way before I brought it up but now, you realize that your own words are true and you are being used for your wallet. They want your money and the best way for them to get it was to tug at your feelings.

Nike -1
You - 0

It's ok, you're not the first young impressionable naive kid that that corporate america has taken advantage of. Talk to a bunch of those 60's hippies that are now in their 60's. They will tell you all about it!

lol!

I made too much sense didn't I. You didn't think of it that way before I brought it up but now, you realize that your own words are true and you are being used for your wallet. They want your money and the best way for them to get it was to tug at your feelings.

Nike -1
You - 0

It's ok, you're not the first young impressionable naive kid that that corporate america has taken advantage of. Talk to a bunch of those 60's hippies that are now in their 60's. They will tell you all about it!
lol!
I bet you feel so cool. You're an idiot.

FOP Press Release on Nike

"Since 2016, 381 cops have been killed in the line of duty. They believed in something and sacrificed everything as did the families they left behind. All of the men and women in law enforcement believe in something and are prepared to sacrifice everything"

Reactions: Pigtail2
I bet you feel so cool. You're an idiot.
it's a sure sign that you won when they start resorting to name calling. When in doubt and you have no educated response, attack the messenger instead of the message!

You're such a bad ass.
lol.................. kid was throwing all kinds of barbs earlier in this thread, using inflammatory words like ignorant, racist, you're lost, get over it, etc..... now all of the sudden he is the one being mistreated! Bwahahahaha........ You can dish it out but sure can't take it can you.

lol.................. kid was throwing all kinds of barbs earlier in this thread, using inflammatory words like ignorant, racist, you're lost, get over it, etc..... now all of the sudden he is the one being mistreated! Bwahahahaha........ You can dish it out but sure can't take it can you.
Your argument is so stupid. you repeated what i said and then tried to make it seem like im the one losing in all this. What a joke.

are you sure you're not the kid? "bwahahahahaha" "lol" every post. shut up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT