ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

Don't know how many were released but nine did die
Live look at jevan trying to get outta this one
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

Do you know what were the ages and medical conditions were of all 9?

Think he said 4 were over 65 and 5 were under 65 but he didn't get specific about any of that.

On another note, bring back the big Rona thread. We could be on the way to 350 right now.

Reactions: jegreenwood
How many got released? Or do we not keep up with that, since it doesn't help the narrative?

I'm assuming that it's a total number currently hospitalized as yesterday's number was 337 and today it was listed as 369.

I'm assuming that it's a total number currently hospitalized as yesterday's number was 337 and today it was listed as 369.

So we added 32 hospitalizations, but 9 folks @died, yet our total is still 32 higher than yesterday. Are the bodies just chilling in the ICU taking up a bed? Absolutely no one got discharged? Dis tew much.

0.0123% of the state's population is currently showing symptoms worthy of being in the hospital. We've got 750 ICU beds. How many Arkansas patients are in ICU? 94 is what I gathered.

0.0031333333333333% of Arkansas' population are so sick, they have to be in ICU.

https://covidactnow.org/state/AR?s=61890
Sir you live in Texas. Go to their board

0.0123% of the state's population is currently showing symptoms worthy of being in the hospital. We've got 750 ICU beds. How many Arkansas patients are in ICU? 94 is what I gathered.

0.0031333333333333% of Arkansas' population are so sick, they have to be in ICU.

https://covidactnow.org/state/AR?s=61890

Using those numbers, if just 0.0156666666% of the state of Arkansas needs an ICU bed, there aren't enough beds and patients are turned away.

Reactions: jegreenwood
Two more weeks
The Rogers city council unanimously passed a resolution/ordinance requiring masks in public places like stores and restaurants. There is no criminal penalty for not wearing a mask or not complying with wearing a mask provided by the store, but customers can/will be denied service for noncompliance.

The Rogers city council unanimously passed a resolution/ordinance requiring masks in public places like stores and restaurants. There is no criminal penalty for not wearing a mask or not complying with wearing a mask provided by the store, but customers can/will be denied service for noncompliance.
What if they have their hand chipped, can they buy groceries then?

Following Fayetteville, Little Rock and I think Conway in making them mandatory.

Jan. 22
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Since then we've only added 3.03M confirmed cases nationwide and 133K deaths. Not bad.
There were also virologist saying masks weren’t needed as well...literally no one had any clue how this was going to go...we didn’t shut the country down for SARS or H1N1...so you can be high and mighty as you want but hindsight is always 20/20...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT