ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Newton....

I'm glad he had so much class to keep his helmet on at the end to congratulate Peyton, must have been to hide his super tears

Must have been covered in kryptonite.

Problem is you get all the credit when you have all day to throw, but sometimes you don't get that luxury.

I actually like the tears. The guy LOVES football. Shows passion, which a lot of you haters don't have. He had a great season, was MVP, and you losers want to bash him when his OL fails him. God, I hope my life never sucks that bad. And I'm a HUGE Manning fan.

Last edited:
It was joke! It was the fact he is so conceded he can't take his damn helmet off to congratulate a football legend who jus beat his arrogant whinny butt.

Reactions: shnuke
It was joke! It was the fact he is so conceded he can't take his damn helmet off to congratulate a football legend who jus beat his arrogant whinny butt.

I actually like the tears. The guy LOVES football. Shows passion, which a lot of you haters don't have. He had a great season, was MVP, and you losers want to bash him when his OL fails him. God, I hope my life never sacks that bad. And I'm a HUGE Manning fan.

Good points. Care to explain Cam bailing out on the fumble? That kind of goes against the whole passion argument.

Reactions: floridahog
Good points. Care to explain Cam bailing out on the fumble? That kind of goes against the whole passion argument.
Yeah, I would've dove too but there was a huge guy coming on too, it was a split second decision he will second guess the rest of his life.

Reactions: gbbaber
I actually like the tears. The guy LOVES football. Shows passion, which a lot of you haters don't have. He had a great season, was MVP, and you losers want to bash him when his OL fails him. God, I hope my life never sacks that bad. And I'm a HUGE Manning fan.
I started bashing him when he lost his composure. PI on Norman and Cam flops down on the sideline. And the no dive on the fumble. Then the tantrum in the endzone after he got smacked (not a late hit). Again.

He deserves what critique he gets for THOSE actions, alone.

I actually like the tears. The guy LOVES football. Shows passion, which a lot of you haters don't have. He had a great season, was MVP, and you losers want to bash him when his OL fails him. God, I hope my life never sucks that bad. And I'm a HUGE Manning fan.

Hey Cam has a ton of talent no doubt! That being said he choked pure and simple. He showed he was not ready YET. If I were a betting man I would say that he will win a championship before its all said and done, heck maybe more. Still to the point, he was way out of his depth tonight. He choked, He had several chances to make plays and did not.

you go find it, it was at the end of the game. If your gonna act like he did all year, you can't act like a baby at the end of the game. Can make plenty of mistakes on his own, starting with the fumble he so conveniently for got to recover.

Reactions: BIGBHOG
I still can't believe he didn't jump on that fumble. That's what you do during a preseason game, not the 4th qtr of the Super Bowl.
This x1000, I was in utter shock to see him protect his gentle little body instead of diver for the football like it was his Auburn check blowing away. It is the big game for all the marbles, play like it son!!

Tears don't have anything to do with it. One can cry b/c THEY won't get what they want and that looks just the same as a person crying b/c THEY lost as a team. You don't know the difference.

That team is BS. Kuechly plays with Roid Rage and is too intense for me. he piled on in the last game to lay the wood and the played turned at the last minute and he nailed his own player.

All i have been hearing ALL week is how if you don't like Cam celebrating after each first down or ripping his superman shirt open after he scores a TD then you need to stop him. Turns out, their own DB didn't like Sanders celebrating first down catches and knocked the ball out of his hands and got a penalty. Soo, they don't mind celebrating in front of others but others can't celebrate in front of you eh??

SO, if you like Cam's passion you must have heard the story earlier this year when the Packers visited Carolina and a veteran was in the endzone front row and a big banner (that the vet paid for) that said something about Carolina being "Packer Country". So before the game Cam runs over and rips that banner down. Said that they couldn't diss his house like that - you think that's OK?

So, not visitors aren't allowed to diss the home team or crowd? Is that what one takes from that.

Fast forward one week where Cam and his kitty kats visited my Titans. Cam scored and danced for about 10 seconds in the end zone and most people said that he went to far and too long. So, if you don't like him celebrating then stop him. So, it's OK for him to come into ANOTHER team's house and diss them but other teams / fans can't do the same.

Another point, Cam loves the drama. He's out there in the middle of the field jumping up and down when his defense is on the field and comes over on a time out. he's all about how the focus is on him. getting good pub handing the kids in the stands game balls. all good right.

Take a sneak peak, if you want to see for yourself, during the last game he played. Home game right? he scored in the 3rd period and walked to the sidelines. they showed him a few seconds later maybe after the PAT was over. he was walking over to the bench to sit down and no one around him and bench was empty. some kid, looked to be around 20, was standing there and held out his hand for like a low five. Cam completely did a drive by diss on him. kid was 2 feet away.

You can stand up for his passion but you can see after that NON-LATE hit in the endzone - it's all about him.

But then again, maybe my life sucks that bad.

Simple as this. Denver's defense won the line of scrimmage almost every play. Denver's line was fast and big enough to deal with Cam. Cam wasn't ready. Neither were the Panthers coaches. They should have run the ball through Cam from the get go to stand a chance. Even then I don't know if they would have made it closer.

Don't have a problem with Newton now, but no doubt I dislike Auburn. And he went to Auburn. And he was paid to go to Auburn. I was glad to see that Auburn can't crow about anything tonight.

Tears don't have anything to do with it. One can cry b/c THEY won't get what they want and that looks just the same as a person crying b/c THEY lost as a team. You don't know the difference.

That team is BS. Kuechly plays with Roid Rage and is too intense for me. he piled on in the last game to lay the wood and the played turned at the last minute and he nailed his own player.

All i have been hearing ALL week is how if you don't like Cam celebrating after each first down or ripping his superman shirt open after he scores a TD then you need to stop him. Turns out, their own DB didn't like Sanders celebrating first down catches and knocked the ball out of his hands and got a penalty. Soo, they don't mind celebrating in front of others but others can't celebrate in front of you eh??

SO, if you like Cam's passion you must have heard the story earlier this year when the Packers visited Carolina and a veteran was in the endzone front row and a big banner (that the vet paid for) that said something about Carolina being "Packer Country". So before the game Cam runs over and rips that banner down. Said that they couldn't diss his house like that - you think that's OK?

So, not visitors aren't allowed to diss the home team or crowd? Is that what one takes from that.

Fast forward one week where Cam and his kitty kats visited my Titans. Cam scored and danced for about 10 seconds in the end zone and most people said that he went to far and too long. So, if you don't like him celebrating then stop him. So, it's OK for him to come into ANOTHER team's house and diss them but other teams / fans can't do the same.

Another point, Cam loves the drama. He's out there in the middle of the field jumping up and down when his defense is on the field and comes over on a time out. he's all about how the focus is on him. getting good pub handing the kids in the stands game balls. all good right.

Take a sneak peak, if you want to see for yourself, during the last game he played. Home game right? he scored in the 3rd period and walked to the sidelines. they showed him a few seconds later maybe after the PAT was over. he was walking over to the bench to sit down and no one around him and bench was empty. some kid, looked to be around 20, was standing there and held out his hand for like a low five. Cam completely did a drive by diss on him. kid was 2 feet away.

You can stand up for his passion but you can see after that NON-LATE hit in the endzone - it's all about him.

But then again, maybe my life sucks that bad.

That was a roughing penalty if it is Brady or Manning. I'm a Raiders fan and Derek Carr gets done the same way. Young mobile qbs don't get that same call for whatever reason.

He will regret that decision, but he thought it was incomplete and he just played it wrong. It happens to the best of us. He's a great player who competes his ass off and will be back for more.

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
Cause some people don't like him, it's really okay. Besides several have listed lots of good reasons above.

He is a freak athlete, but no I don't like him. Also don't like Tom Brady. But that's another story.

True colors or reaction from a tough defeat post game? Let's hear it.....

True colors or reaction from a tough defeat post game? Let's hear it.....
The kid is a punk, has been everywhere he has been paid to go. From Florida to the juco to auburn to carolina, nothing has changed.

Real quarterbacks give up their bodies for championships, cam shies away

Reactions: jwcalho
I've been on the Cam bandwagon but his post game was pathetic
He acted like a 3 year old. If he wants people to respect his "swag" he should start by showing some humility in loss. Be pissed off and never be happy about losing but be a man and at least answer the questions.

Miller and Ware ate his lunch. That's the story.

I started bashing him when he lost his composure. PI on Norman and Cam flops down on the sideline. And the no dive on the fumble. Then the tantrum in the endzone after he got smacked (not a late hit). Again.

He deserves what critique he gets for THOSE actions, alone.
Oh, you mean in the most important game of his life? Every heard of being under enormous pressure? How would you handle the adversity? Was he perfect? No, but the guy hates to lose.

Reactions: NMHOGG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT