ADVERTISEMENT

If emotions are this high here

• Thread starter anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
  • Start date
A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

If we have healt related issues that we can't discuss on the internet...how can football stadiums pack people in by the thousands...with little chance of social distancing...without many many physical altercations?

So many games tomorrow

If we have healt related issues that we can't discuss on the internet...how can football stadiums pack people in by the thousands...with little chance of social distancing...without many many physical altercations?

So many games tomorrow

I was in Wal-Mart earlier a lady walked right up beside me she was talking on the phone. She told whoever she was talking to "I came to town to get the antibodies but I ain't got time for that so I come to Wal-Mart. I'm just gonna keep taking antibiotics" all the time I'm trying to get distance from her she just keeps trying to crowd me. I had a mask on and so did she but I should have knocked her ass out for trying to get in my space with that crap. That is going to cause many issues.

I was in Wal-Mart earlier a lady walked right up beside me she was talking on the phone. She told whoever she was talking to "I came to town to get the antibodies but I ain't got time for that so I come to Wal-Mart. I'm just gonna keep taking antibiotics" all the time I'm trying to get distance from her she just keeps trying to crowd me. I had a mask on and so did she but I should have knocked her ass out for trying to get in my space with that crap. That is going to cause many issues.
There is nothing that I am aware of that can be purchased Over-the-Counter that has proven effective against Covid. Vaccination and Masks are about all we have today.

There is nothing that I am aware of that can be purchased Over-the-Counter that has proven effective against Covid. Vaccination and Masks are about all we have today.

I know people taking Ivomec like its going out of style. People even taking it thinking it will prevent Covid. A buddy of mine who tested positive told me he was bad sick for 2 days drank ivomec for a couple days then slept 20 hours. He said he felt better but his kidneys were killing him.

Lol

Reactions: Chauvinist Pig
I know people taking Ivomec like its going out of style. People even taking it thinking it will prevent Covid. A buddy of mine who tested positive told me he was bad sick for 2 days drank ivomec for a couple days then slept 20 hours. He said he felt better but his kidneys were killing him.

This was not about taking a drug or getting a shot.
I was asking how there won't fights at the game.

Are emotions really that high? Would anyone in this board come close to fighting in real life over Covid?

Seems pretty dramatic.
I am thinking of the less than ideal situations. People packed side by side for hours

I am thinking of the less than ideal situations. People packed side by side for hours
It’s a football game. Everyone going knows exactly what to expect and its exactly what they want. If you go, you expect to be packed in. You expect cheering. You know there is no mask mandate. If you don’t want that, you don’t go. It’s 100% voluntary.

For everyone there (unless we lose) it’s an ideal situation.

This was not about taking a drug or getting a shot.
I was asking how there won't fights at the game.
You've been on this board long enough after leaving it last year to know how this topic would turn out.

If people are stupid they will talk about anything but the simple question....Will there be extra tension in the stands...based on how the discussion has gone here? :)

If people are stupid they will talk about anything but the simple question....Will there be extra tension in the stands...based on how the discussion has gone here? :)
No. I would not expect any fights in the stands over masking, social distancing or vaccination status.

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
Get Texas in before this shows up....

Mu Covid Variant: Los Angeles Officials Say First Cases Of New Strain Have Arrived​

By Tom Tapp
September 3, 2021 5:52pm

Services to share this page.​

covid-19-molicule-closeup-microscope-virus

Covid-19 close upCDC
Dr. Anthony Fauci on Thursday said U.S. public health officials are “keeping a very close eye” on a new variant of Covid-19 that was first detected in Colombia.
Known as B.1.621 or the “Mu variant” according to the World Health Organization nomenclature, it has “a constellation of mutations that indicate potential properties of immune escape,” according to a WHO report released on Monday. “Preliminary data presented to the Virus Evolution Working Group show a reduction in neutralization capacity of convalescent and vaccine era similar to that seen for the Beta variant, but this needs to be confirmed by further studies.”

So many games tomorrow

why, because people are stupid and think they are invincible until the doctor is sedating you to put a tube down into your lungs. when a pandemic is literally raging you dont go to football games period. sorry, but that just reality. 7000 people have died in Ark, and Nw Ar is one of the hottest areas in the country.

Reactions: The Baconator
  • Haha
Reactions: minnesotahog
why, because people are stupid and think they are invincible until the doctor is sedating you to put a tube down into your lungs. when a pandemic is literally raging you dont go to football games period. sorry, but that just reality. 7000 people have died in Ark, and Nw Ar is one of the hottest areas in the country.

This guy walks around in nature preserves by himself with 2 masks on.

Probably cusses his neighbors thru his blinds too.

You see how angry people get on here...so I was wondering if that kind of anger would show up at the game.
Maybe everyone at the game just took it for granted that everyone around them had been jabbed or that outside was safe

So...how long does the Delta take?

If you were exposed yesterday, will you test positive before the Texas game?

Seems like a spreader event....large gathering of people I mean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT