ADVERTISEMENT

If emotions are this high here

• Thread starter anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
  • Start date

Israel is planning to administer FOURTH Covid shot which could be adjusted to fight new variants as country battles wave of infections despite hugely successful vaccine roll-out​

By Gemma Parry For Mailonline08:44 EDT 05 Sep 2021 , updated 21:09 9th
1.9k comments
  • It comes as the country deals with soaring cases despite blazing a trail on jabs
  • The country's national coronavirus czar says people should expect to receive a new vaccination against the virus more frequently - 'every five to six months'
  • Israel expected to give out vaccines that have been specially adapted to cope with different variants of the coronavirus by late 2021 or early 2022, he says

So you're trading a possibility of getting sick for not having a life.

Good luck with that.
I have a life, im just not interested in dying struggling for air, when all it takes to avoid that is some common sense mitigation protocols, one of which is avoiding huge groups of unvaccinated, and a little patience.
Unfortunately, many MSM just did this by claiming Joe Rogan took horse dewormer. Joe took the human version but even NPR got it wrong. Clickbait, lazy journalism.
Ivermectin, human or animal has no clinical proof of effectiveness against viruses
and why would you trust Joe Rogan or any other idiot extolling a parasitic drug over 350 million doses and only about 10k reports of issues with said doses

Reactions: The Baconator
I have a life, im just not interested in dying struggling for air, when all it takes to avoid that is some common sense mitigation protocols, one of which is avoiding huge groups of unvaccinated, and a little patience.

Ivermectin, human or animal has no clinical proof of effectiveness against viruses
and why would you trust Joe Rogan or any other idiot extolling a parasitic drug over 350 million doses and only about 10k reports of issues with said doses
Please show me on the doll where Joe touched you...

• Haha
Reactions: ml curly

Oxford is conducting a trial right now with Ivermectin? Why would they do this with what you just said? Oxford must be full of idiots.

Wait a minute, now the NIH? Joe Rogan is still an idiot, though. Amirite???

Well, there are people who cannot take the vaccines due to underlying health conditions. What about them?
Sure. I doubt their doctor or the maker of ivermectin would recommend that but fit that itty bitty percentage of the population, sure. Do whatever experimental medicines you want.

Why would the NIH conduct a pilot trial with Ivermectin after this statement? Why would Oxford, as well?
They should study everything. They should see if dog shit helps covid. But until 99.9% of doctors recommend it over the vaccine, I can’t connect the logic of trying something outlandish like that but scared of an approved vaccine.

Reactions: PIGBOOGER
Sure. I doubt their doctor or the maker of ivermectin would recommend that but fit that itty bitty percentage of the population, sure. Do whatever experimental medicines you want.
I'm pointing out the sheer propaganda that has surrounded Ivermectin. Is the statement from Merck significant? Absolutely. Are most MSM outlets referring to what Joe took as a horse dewormer? Yes, they are. Are current trials being conducted on Ivermectin's efficacy? Yes, there are.

Last edited:
Now two top FDA officials who led the way for getting the current vaccinations FDA approved are stepping down due to CDC/WH administration overreach on boosters. Nothing to see here.

Not the shot debate....this just asked how folks would treat each other packed together.

Guess we have not seen a spike since Saturday

Reactions: Hawg Chief
I wonder if he was also amazed at the significant amount of politicians/MSM outlets who were stigmatizing or outright saying they would not take it under Trump? Short memory, I guess.
I’d have to ask. What we do know is they all (on both sides) ended up taking it.

I lived through it. Now the other side has decided to refuse vaccination to own the libs. It’s amazing.
Would you include the largest POC populations not getting it, as well? I don't think they exist on the side you are speaking to. At least not in the polls.

Reactions: pokerpig
Saying Trump people are the ones not getting it is a slander that can't be proven. Imo

The minorities seem pretty set in fighting the jab as well as several in the medical field

Reactions: Hawg Chief
Well, that’s what the media tells them. It’s white, conservative male Christians. You know, the American Taliban.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
You see how angry people get on here...so I was wondering if that kind of anger would show up at the game.
Maybe everyone at the game just took it for granted that everyone around them had been jabbed or that outside was safe
Why do you keep bringing this up over and over? Are you really so bored that you like to stoke shite up on a message board for entertainment? To my knowledge there were no fights at RRS over covid.

Lol, y’all are hilarious. Let’s blame it on blacks that make up 13% of the population.

Why do you keep bringing this up over and over? Are you really so bored that you like to stoke shite up on a message board for entertainment? To my knowledge there were no fights at RRS over covid.
I get suckered in but he makes every thread about Covid. Then actually complains about it later.

Reactions: gscottar
Saying Trump people are the ones not getting it is a slander that can't be proven. Imo

The minorities seem pretty set in fighting the jab as well as several in the medical field
Well, that’s what the media tells them. It’s white, conservative male Christians. You know, the American Taliban.
31% of Republicans will never, ever get it.

Libs owned.

Lol, y’all are hilarious. Let’s blame it on blacks that make up 13% of the population.
And don't forget the thousands of ILL-legals pouring across our southern borders, I'm guessing they got vaccinated before sneaking into the country. Of course they can't spread it, only American citizens can do that. LOL.

The argument, as you stated, was one side isn't getting vaccinated to "own the libs." Well, the ratios combined with historical voting don't agree with your premise. I'm not blaming anyone. You were. I'm countering your argument.

The argument, as you stated, was one side isn't getting vaccinated to "own the libs." Well, the ratios combined with historical voting don't agree with your premise. I'm not blaming anyone. You were. I'm countering your argument.
You literally blamed one side for politicizing it.

You literally blamed one side for politicizing it.
And I was correct. You were blaming one side not getting vaccinated to own the libs. You are not entirely correct. Are there conservatives not getting it for your stated purpose? Absolutely. Are minorities the highest ratio for not getting vaccinated? Yes. Are the majority of those minority groups liberal/democrat? Yes.

I wonder if the propaganda from the MSM last year, along with high level Democrats, saying how dangerous the expedited rollout is had an effect on the minorities who choose not to get it. Especially seeing as how every one of those opposed last year flip-flopped. Hmmm...

Nope, gotta be conservatives!

And I was correct. You were blaming one side not getting vaccinated to own the libs. You are not entirely correct. Are there conservatives not getting it for your stated purpose? Absolutely. Are minorities the highest ratio for not getting vaccinated? Yes. Are the majority of those minority groups liberal/democrat? Yes.

I wonder if the propaganda from the MSM last year, along with high level Democrats, saying how dangerous the expedited rollout is had an effect on the minorities who choose not to get it. Especially seeing as how every one of those opposed last year flip-flopped. Hmmm...

Nope, gotta be conservatives!
There were no politics involved until you wanted to know JJ’s views on one side. But since you brought it up, the fact is the largest group not getting it are Republicans. I never said that was the only group. Just the largest by far. Millions and millions more than the black community.

Owning the libs by not taking a vaccine, lol. And recommending crazy ass alternatives.

Okay...this was a out the Board fights and would they carry over into public gatherings like games.

No fights, thread is over now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT