ADVERTISEMENT

If emotions are this high here

• Thread starter anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
  • Start date
There were no politics involved until you wanted to know JJ’s views on one side. But since you brought it up, the fact is the largest group not getting it are Republicans. I never said that was the only group. Just the largest by far. Millions and millions more than the black community.

Owning the libs by not taking a vaccine, lol. And recommending crazy ass alternatives.
My personal stance is pushing back on the mainstream narrative. Whether that exists on liberal/conservative sides of the aisle, I could care less. I don't blame any single Republican for not getting it, seeing how they have been treated past 5+ years. Alternative methods should absolutely be looked into and not vilified. Yet, here we are.

If these alternatives are so crazy, why are the NIH/Oxford conducting trials on them?

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
Why do you keep bringing this up over and over? Are you really so bored that you like to stoke shite up on a message board for entertainment? To my knowledge there were no fights at RRS over covid.
You join in to bitch so it makes it fun.
Instead of crying about a thread to me....get the mods to delete it. I told them to

My personal stance is pushing back on the mainstream narrative. Whether that exists on liberal/conservative sides of the aisle, I could care less. I don't blame any single Republican for not getting it, seeing how they have been treated past 5+ years. Alternative methods should absolutely be looked into and not vilified. Yet, here we are.

If these alternatives are so crazy, why are the NIH/Oxford conducting trials on them?
Don’t blame Republicans for not getting it because of how they’ve been treated? That sums it up. You think you’re getting the libs back by not taking it.

-signed,

Lifelong Republican

You started this thread about Covid. Then got upset that it turned into vaccine talk.
I can't help it if you guys fight about covid when I made a perfectly legit post wondering if this STUFF right here might carry over into a packed stadium.
You said all my post were about covid....so I felt obligated to call you out for telling fibs

I can't help it if you guys fight about covid when I made a perfectly legit post wondering if this STUFF right here might carry over into a packed stadium.
You said all my post were about covid....so I felt obligated to call you out for telling fibs
Yet 48 hours AFTER the game with no fights you are still wondering if there will be fights.

• Haha
Reactions: Hogaudacious
Don’t blame Republicans for not getting it because of how they’ve been treated? That sums it up. You think you’re getting the libs back by not taking it.

-signed,

Lifelong Republican
Thanks for telling what my position is, in reply to me telling you my position.

I am
- Pro-choice (my body, my choice)
- Against never-ending wars
- Against the drug war
- Proponent of determinism/meritocracy rather than collectivism
- Heavily against Identitarianism/Identity politics

-signed

Lifelong Politically Homeless

In the historical context it’s a culling of the herd.
Or there is enough evidence to provide resources toward research. The latter is more likely, given the amount of countries using it.

Or there is enough evidence to provide resources toward research. The latter is more likely, given the amount of countries using it.
Meanwhile people trusting the possibility that deworming yourself is an acceptable option over proven medical science. If you don’t trust the shot don’t take the shot. No need to deworm.

Meanwhile people trusting the possibility that deworming yourself is an acceptable option over proven medical science. If you don’t trust the shot don’t take the shot. No need to deworm.
Agreed. People who don’t understand there is an animal version, as well as a human version should do their due diligence when trying a highly controversial way to treat themselves.

On the other side of the coin, people need to do their due diligence to realize a human version exists and is the very reason it was used in the first place.

Third world countries were desperate last year and were running out of options as to treat COVID. So, countries who had high volumes of the human version available due to it being a miracle anti-parasitic began treating patients with it.

To just act like this is only a horse dewormer is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

Now two top FDA officials who led the way for getting the current vaccinations FDA approved are stepping down due to CDC/WH administration overreach on boosters. Nothing to see here.

you are a conspiracy nut, they are retiring, thats all

and heres a rebuttal from Nature blowing up the most recent and widely used study by on Ivermectin.
conclusion, the study's paper was rejected as flawed

Agreed. People who don’t understand there is an animal version, as well as a human version should do their due diligence when trying a highly controversial way to treat themselves.

On the other side of the coin, people need to do their due diligence to realize a human version exists and is the very reason it was used in the first place.

Third world countries were desperate last year and were running out of options as to treat COVID. So, countries who had high volumes of the human version available due to it being a miracle anti-parasitic began treating patients with it.

To just act like this is only a horse dewormer is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.
If people are self medicating with the animal version it’s on them. Just doesn’t seem reasonable to me, having all of the human medicine version available was so fortunate. I trust the data will start soon.

Last edited:

and heres a rebuttal from Nature blowing up the most recent and widely used study by on Ivermectin.

The article states that the jury is still out. One paper was scrutinized and pulled. That does make me a conspiracy theorist.

Multiple sources on this one, buddy.

Why won’t they Study Onion Therapy? Because they can’t make money off of a $.99 plant.

Yeah, absolutely.

But, if you think a cheap ass drug like ivermectin will be ushered to the front of the FDA approval line, I've got some land to sell you.
This. If there is a cheap way to fight this big pharm,fda and their paid for politicians and bought off media will shut it down. That is for certain.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
The article states that the jury is still out. One paper was scrutinized and pulled. That does make me a conspiracy theorist.
quoting you...two doctors at the FDA are leaving, due to overreach by WH, nothing to see here

you directly implied some sort of malfeasance with your passive aggressive disinformation, typical of a conspiracy believer.

the two doctors you are referring to are just retiring, there is no bullshit overreach on boosters, this administration is not like the other former one and overtly putting pressure on health officials, state leaders, the CDC to say and do bullshit stuff

quoting you...two doctors at the FDA are leaving, due to overreach by WH, nothing to see here

you directly implied some sort of malfeasance with your passive aggressive disinformation, typical of a conspiracy believer.

the two doctors you are referring to are just retiring, there is no bullshit overreach on boosters, this administration is not like the other former one and overtly putting pressure on health officials, state leaders, the CDC to say and do bullshit stuff
Wtf you talking about? Politico doesn't write stories like this for fun.
On Tuesday, two top FDA vaccine regulators resigned — a decision that one former official said was rooted in anger over the agency’s lack of autonomy in the booster planning so far. A current health official said the pair, Marion Gruber and Philip Krause, left over differences with FDA’s top vaccine official Peter Marks. Now the agency is facing a potential mutiny among its staff and outside vaccine advisers, several of whom feel cut out of key decisions and who view the plan to offer boosters to all adults as premature and unnecessary.
POLITICO spoke to 11 current and former health officials and people familiar with the matter who described growing exasperation with the administration's disjointed process for implementing its booster plan. Those sources said there is little coordination between federal health agencies, even as two top FDA officials try to guide the rollout.
“We understand the importance of additional vaccine doses for control of this pandemic and will move as rapidly as possible to evaluate all submissions. Responding to this pandemic requires an all of government approach,” an FDA spokesperson told POLITICO. “FDA has and will continue to make regulatory decisions. And the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine advisory committee] will continue to make clinical recommendations.”
Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock sent a memo Tuesday evening to vaccine regulators, reiterating her support as frustration over the process spreads within their ranks. "The issues are complex and the days are long, but please know the work you all have done to date and will continue to do in the days, weeks and months ahead, will hopefully one day allow us to fully put Covid-19 behind us and better prepare us for future challenges," Woodcock wrote.

Reactions: Hawg Chief
Wtf you talking about? Politico doesn't write stories like this for fun.
On Tuesday, two top FDA vaccine regulators resigned — a decision that one former official said was rooted in anger over the agency’s lack of autonomy in the booster planning so far. A current health official said the pair, Marion Gruber and Philip Krause, left over differences with FDA’s top vaccine official Peter Marks. Now the agency is facing a potential mutiny among its staff and outside vaccine advisers, several of whom feel cut out of key decisions and who view the plan to offer boosters to all adults as premature and unnecessary.
POLITICO spoke to 11 current and former health officials and people familiar with the matter who described growing exasperation with the administration's disjointed process for implementing its booster plan. Those sources said there is little coordination between federal health agencies, even as two top FDA officials try to guide the rollout.
“We understand the importance of additional vaccine doses for control of this pandemic and will move as rapidly as possible to evaluate all submissions. Responding to this pandemic requires an all of government approach,” an FDA spokesperson told POLITICO. “FDA has and will continue to make regulatory decisions. And the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine advisory committee] will continue to make clinical recommendations.”
Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock sent a memo Tuesday evening to vaccine regulators, reiterating her support as frustration over the process spreads within their ranks. "The issues are complex and the days are long, but please know the work you all have done to date and will continue to do in the days, weeks and months ahead, will hopefully one day allow us to fully put Covid-19 behind us and better prepare us for future challenges," Woodcock wrote.
Thanks for cleaning up my light work. I think he believes if he just repeats "conspiracy [insert anything negative]" that will somehow make everything disappear. Multiple sources have similar stories on the topic from which are credible. But, let's just yell conspiracy until they go away.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
Mods...the game is over and nobody died. Can't you delete this thread

You mean like when this administration kept saying the trump administration was lying there was no way there was a vaccine no where near ready , even said years away and if they tried to put one out anytime soon they would never take it …and that if the cdc allowed it it was only because trump was making them… you are a joke

You mean like when this administration kept saying the trump administration was lying there was no way there was a vaccine no where near ready , even said years away and if they tried to put one out anytime soon they would never take it …and that if the cdc allowed it it was only because trump was making them… you are a joke
well to be fair, Trump surrounded himself with liars and felons, IIRC 18 of his associates and advisors were charged with crimes and had his main medical advisors that werent medical people, Kushner/Navarro and the Radiologist dude so its more than reasonable that no one sane would believe a word from his administration.

and Pfizer or Moderna were not directly funded or directly part of Operation Warp speed. i will give credit to Trump for OWS, he did well removing the red tape and helping get the five effective vaccines get developed.

And here u have it! GD some people are stupid!

Minny was duped. Article was was a lie.

Journalism is dead. Now it's just a bunch of people fighting for clicks, willing to put anything out there that will get them.

this administration is not like the other former one and overtly putting pressure on health officials, state leaders, the CDC to say and do bullshit stuff
It's hilarious that you say this after Biden is caught trying the get the Afghan President to lie about the situation over there.

Or do you think his lack of integrity is limited to only foreign matters?

Bwahahahahahahaha

Minny was duped. Article was was a lie.

Journalism is dead. Now it's just a bunch of people fighting for clicks, willing to put anything out there that will get them.
Associated Press got caught fudging numbers for Mississippi, as well.

Reactions: HTHog
It's hilarious that you say this after Biden is caught trying the get the Afghan President to lie about the situation over there.

Or do you think his lack of integrity is limited to only foreign matters?

Bwahahahahahahaha
Don't forget about the 900 page FOIA request that shows Fauci committed perjury. Just another conspiracy nut talking point, though.

Daily coronavirus cases are four times higher than they were following Labor Day weekend of last year with the number of daily deaths twice as high as they were this time in 2020, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

Since the global health crisis emerged in late 2019, the United States has recorded more than 40 million COVID-19 cases, including just 4 million in the last month alone.

Health officials noted the biggest difference between this year and last is the delta variant. They blamed the 316% increase over last year’s daily infections on the highly contagious COVID-19 mutation as well as a large number of Americans refusing to become vaccinated against the fast-spreading disease.

I told you guys you would win....that the government would hunt us down. :)

WASHINGTON (AP) — In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans in an all-out effort to increase COVID-19 vaccinations and curb the surging delta variant.

Speaking at the White House, Biden sharply criticized the tens of millions of Americans who are not yet vaccinated, despite months of availability and incentives.

“We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us,” he said, all but biting off his words. The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are.”

I told you guys you would win....that the government would hunt us down. :)

WASHINGTON (AP) — In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans in an all-out effort to increase COVID-19 vaccinations and curb the surging delta variant.

Speaking at the White House, Biden sharply criticized the tens of millions of Americans who are not yet vaccinated, despite months of availability and incentives.

“We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us,” he said, all but biting off his words. The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are.”
USPS is exempt due to their union. If that’s not damning, I don’t know what is.

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT