ADVERTISEMENT

Penny Losing It

That went down today. Lost to SH at Madison Square. Lol his non losing season is in streak this year. I’m sure he will pull it out, but they ain’t making the NCAAT.
He is 3-6 in league and 11-9 overall after tonights loss to Providence.......must be like drinking spoiled milk. Has to be less than satisfying. St John's has proven to be the most difficult job he has had in his head coaching history.

That place has been a tough place to win consistently since 2002. It was a big time place in the old Big East with Lou at the helm. Reminds me of the tougher years we saw post-Nolan.

Reactions: HTHog and Donton
He got fired by not playing office politics, not because he’s black. If you refuse what your boss tells you to do, you ain’t going to last long. Having said that, he got F’d over. I wish Jerry would hire him and get rid of our shit staff.
His point is he was being set up to be fired either way, like the Texans coach. U can’t win a suicide mission. Shit ain’t right. Only a White coach can get away with “tanking.” No White coach would even take the Texans job, and that’s why he got it in the first place (Watson must be coming back next season…..) Cause it was understood to be a dumpster fire with the Watson situation. It’s crazy cause the players didn’t quite.

Last edited:
And? Lol ………filing a suit and winning one are two different things. I could sue you for stealing $50,000 from me but that doesn’t make you a thief. It’s just an allegation. Not a fact.
Jus cause u get away with a crime, doesn’t mean u didn’t commit it. Does a bear shit in the woods if u don’t see it? I mean, are u saying there isn’t a “everything is equal, there’s no racism” hiring problem in the NFL? 🤣

Last edited:
Jus cause u get away with a crime, doesn’t mean u didn’t commit it.
See that’s the problem. You THINK you know what the facts are but you don’t. But you will continue to talk about things as if you know for certain.

Reactions: SOUTHHAWG
See that’s the problem. You THINK you know what the facts are but you don’t. But you will continue to talk about things as if you know for certain.
I know I’m not stupid 🤣! This ain’t even hard to see, or a secret! 🤣 U might as well try that okie doke on a dumb, broke mf’er

His point is he was being set up to be fired either way, like the Texans coach. U can’t win a suicide mission. Shit ain’t right. Only a White coach can get away with “tanking.” No White coach would even take the Texans job, and that’s why he got it in the first place (Watson must be coming back next season…..) Cause it was understood to be a dumpster fire with the Watson situation. It’s crazy cause the players didn’t quite.

200.gif

Reactions: PorkAndBeansCounter
In Houston’s defense, Culley is like Huxtable black.

• Haha
Reactions: Mhhoover92
Hey man, I’m good. This is why I’m self employed. I once got screwed by my partners when I was driving doubles, and said it’ll never happen again. Jus remember, the same thing that makes u laugh, will make u cry….. Now I make more than the ones that got me fired 😎
In Houston’s defense, Culley is like Huxtable black.
lol
I said when they hired him they found the lightest light skinned brotha they could find (hell I thought he was white.) And still fired him.

• Haha
Reactions: Mhhoover92
He is 3-6 in league and 11-9 overall after tonights loss to Providence.......must be like drinking spoiled milk. Has to be less than satisfying. St John's has proven to be the most difficult job he has had in his head coaching history.

That place has been a tough place to win consistently since 2002. It was a big time place in the old Big East with Lou at the helm. Reminds me of the tougher years we saw post-Nolan.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Corporal Upham
At this very moment Memphis has 0 commitments for the 2022 recruiting class…. They had 4 a few months ago, all have since decommitted. That ladies and gentlemen is the definition of a train wreck
We talking Auburn football or Memphis basketball lol.

Absolutely has nothing to do with race. Cut this fcking idiot shit out.

Right, no WHITE coach would take a 5mm/yr job. Jesus, you're a fool

He got fired by not playing office politics, not because he’s black. If you refuse what your boss tells you to do, you ain’t going to last long. Having said that, he got F’d over. I wish Jerry would hire him and get rid of our shit staff.
Flores was a disaster anyway…the only reason he wasn’t .250 on the year was because he played teams that are worse train wrecks than the dolphins on the back end of the season.

people are bending over backwards to hire and keep black people nowadays. He wasn’t fired based on race…that shit laughable.

Absolutely has nothing to do with race. Cut this fcking idiot shit out.

Right, no WHITE coach would take a 5mm/yr job. Jesus, you're a fool
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣! Y’all must really think I’m stupid like the others! Ya The White boys are lining up to take this job 😂🤣

Anything can be done in excess. The last company I worked for made it mandatory we hire 30% minority into management or we lost 30% of our yearly bonus. Jist by reading tjst statement you can smell disaster. That’s just as wrong as not hiring someone because of their skin color or because they are female. It’s just wrong!! WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING OUR BEST TO HIRE THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB. When we do that we all succeed.

I had a former minority employee file a lawsuit against me for wrongful termination because she was a minority. When all was said and done over a 24 year career I had terminated nearly double white employees over minorities.
Also the same person that filed the lawsuit was asked during an unemployment hearing what she missed work several of those days on her record her response was I was probably in bed. The hearing ended there.

A lot is justified a lot is
Not. I guess is what I’m trying to say. We’ve all heard one bad apple spoils the barrel. Not true in my opinion. It’s just a lot of people can’t look in the barrel and not see the sweet ripe apples past the rotten ones.

Anything can be done in excess. The last company I worked for made it mandatory we hire 30% minority into management or we lost 30% of our yearly bonus. Jist by reading tjst statement you can smell disaster. That’s just as wrong as not hiring someone because of their skin color or because they are female. It’s just wrong!! WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING OUR BEST TO HIRE THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB. When we do that we all succeed.

I had a former minority employee file a lawsuit against me for wrongful termination because she was a minority. When all was said and done over a 24 year career I had terminated nearly double white employees over minorities.
Also the same person that filed the lawsuit was asked during an unemployment hearing what she missed work several of those days on her record her response was I was probably in bed. The hearing ended there.

Not. I guess is what I’m trying to say. We’ve all heard one bad apple spoils the barrel. Not true in my opinion. It’s just a lot of people can’t look in the barrel and not see the sweet ripe apples past the rotten ones.
I agree with most of what u say. But at the same time I’m not stupid enough to not see there’s a hiring problem in the NFL. And that’s at the executive and HC level. Hell college is probably worse

I agree with most of what u say. But at the same time I’m not stupid enough to not see there’s a hiring problem in the NFL. And that’s at the executive and HC level. Hell college is probably worse
Sure and I’m not arguing for or against that. I was simply saying there is enough blame to go around. No side is completely guilt free.

I'm with you I want someone with fire. We area soft team just like our marshmellow coach.

Sure and I’m not arguing for or against that. I was simply saying there is enough blame to go around. No side is completely guilt free.
I will kinda disagree here a little. There’s a reason ur company mandated 30%. If everything was equal opportunity, there wouldn’t be a need to mandate anything. So I don’t see how we’re to blame for getting passed over. Hell we can’t even have pics up on the wall (showing us) to get a fair housing appraisal. Lady had to have her white fiend pretend to be the owner to get the right appraisal. It systemic. Just like I’m told Penny ain’t qualified to be a HC. And I bet I know why that was said…

Reactions: hogger42
Don't you find it interesting that the guy who is filing the lawsuit was hired with zero experience as a coordinator? If anything he was hired ahead of many other candidates that were more qualified but now he's complaining about it? Doesn't make sense to me. I could see someone else filing the lawsuit. Like maybe a coordinator who has been passed over time and time again. But a LB coach that skipped being a coordinator and went directly to the top? He has no room to complain IMO. And his lawsuit is less about racisim and more about other stuff if you really analyze it. Which I know you haven't. Nor will you. You always just adopt the headline as your narrative without putting any real thought or time into it. And the headline writers know that you are not alone. Lol.......

The reason they mandated it was because they were scared to death of lawsuits. They didn’t have the balls to fight every claim as it’s own merit. I’m not naive enough to know that there were/are racist upper levels in the company. For the matter any company. However I believe those things should/could be handled on individual bases. I mean everyone of us got a yearly evaluation with all kinds of numbers. Why not make your hiring practice as part of your eval? I mean you can track a persons work practices pretty easily. Everyone of us knew what our ethnic demographic was. You hire the best person you can possibly find and keep that ratio as equal to your demographic as possible. No need punishing all the kids in class when you’re looking for the one that actually pulled the fire alarm.

Reactions: minnesotahog
Hell we can’t even have pics up on the wall (showing us) to get a fair housing appraisal. Lady had to have her white fiend pretend to be the owner to get the right appraisal.
Omg the paranoia

Don't you find it interesting that the guy who is filing the lawsuit was hired with zero experience as a coordinator? If anything he was hired ahead of many other candidates that were more qualified but now he's complaining about it? Doesn't make sense to me. I could see someone else filing the lawsuit. Like maybe a coordinator who has been passed over time and time again. But a LB coach that skipped being a coordinator and went directly to the top? He has no room to complain IMO. And his lawsuit is less about racisim and more about other stuff if you really analyze it. Which I know you haven't. Nor will you. You always just adopt the headline as your narrative without putting any real thought or time into it. And the headline writers know that you are not alone. Lol.......
Didn’t read ur whole paragraph but to ur first point, I said earlier all the White guys turned down the job.
Omg the paranoia

Good try 🤣! Look at the pain in this woman’s eyes. Would it kill u to be a decent human being? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Get rid of the racist laws requiring people to interview minorities. Let them interview who they want. Those types of people don’t want to be told who they have to interview and who they dont

The problem has been and still is making a non-biased, correct assessment of who is truly the "best person for the job."

The problem has been and still is making a non-biased, correct assessment of who is truly the "best person for the job."
Understand that completely and you’ll never know that until the person is hired and has been given some time. However, the answer is not mandate I hire someone because of their skin color or their gender. That’s as bad or worse for not hiring Simone for the same reason.

Reactions: HeightsHog
I will kinda disagree here a little. There’s a reason ur company mandated 30%. If everything was equal opportunity, there wouldn’t be a need to mandate anything. So I don’t see how we’re to blame for getting passed over. Hell we can’t even have pics up on the wall (showing us) to get a fair housing appraisal. Lady had to have her white fiend pretend to be the owner to get the right appraisal. It systemic. Just like I’m told Penny ain’t qualified to be a HC. And I bet I know why that was said…
No idea to his qualifications, though I do think they are a short list, but I do think he's a shit coach and that has nothing to do with his melanin content.

No idea to his qualifications, though I do think they are a short list, but I do think he's a shit coach and that has nothing to do with his melanin content.
What qualifications do u need to be a coach? And what qualified Eric to become a coach, besides his daddy?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT