ADVERTISEMENT

*Political* Dobbs V. Jackson Just Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've got one guy getting head from my 78 year old Alzheimers mom, and another screwing my dead wife.

Well one poster getting head from my 78 year old mom with ALZ, and another screwing my dead wife. I'm sure these are funny, somewhere, but I would love to ask their moms/wives/etc if they think it's funny. At some point people need to step back and look at their lives before they joke about other people. Have you ever held a dead person? It's not fun.

1. Cry and get thread moved
2. Continue to instigate
3. Claim victimhood

enough man. enough. Go play internet badass somewhere else.
He's probably a younger guy who has never had to deal with any death in his life, or maybe he has. Either way he's got some issues he will deal with later in life. If he has no soul and just ignores death in his life good for him. One thing is for sure he will not let it go

He's probably a younger guy who has never had to deal with any death in his life, or maybe he has. Either way he's got some issues he will deal with later in life. If he has no soul and just ignores death in his life good for him. One thing is for sure he will not let it go

We've entered the baby boomer circle jerk part of the thread.

We don't typically police the GB, but I'm locking this. Some of you guys are going a bit overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT