ADVERTISEMENT

*Political* Dobbs V. Jackson Just Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being (mostly jokingly) accused of that because he said he wanted to "hollow out" the girls in another poster's avatar...who happen to be his underage daughters. Instead of reporting it like a btch, we're giving the guy a hard time for saying something fcked up - it's a way to bust his balls and not suck all the fun out of the room...like you're doing presently.

Comes by "sucking" naturally by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael Honcho
Zygotes are not children. Embryos are not children. Barely developed fetuses are not children.

I trust a zealous "pro-lifer" such as yourself has adopted at least one child, or are you, like many anti-abortion folks, only interested prior to birth and then don't really care all that much after a baby is born.

LOL. Calling people who don't want babies murdered a zelaot. K.

I don't care about either side of the equation politically but all politics need to be here on the GB. I mean we have one poster who accused another of potential pedophilia so having to count on the mods to watch for that stuff wastes their time.
Or we could all be adults and just look past what we don’t wanna see. If you don’t want to talk politics, stay out. It was clearly marked. No reason to force any beliefs on anyone else, but a healthy discussion does help to understand both sides

Reactions: Michael Honcho
Because you bïtched and complained about it.

Good God we have charmin soft posters.
Douche got in his feelings because someone jokingly brought up HTHog actually saying he was going to hollow out some underage girls. That's literally what all this is about. The gayest sht I've ever seen on this board, and I used to get daily DMs from SOPA.

Or we could all be adults and just look past what we don’t wanna see. If you don’t want to talk politics, stay out. It was clearly marked. No reason to force any beliefs on anyone else, but a healthy discussion does help to understand both sides
I never realized a sports board was where we were supposed to go to understand both sides of the political aisle. I think we all know there are multiple boards to discuss politics way away from sports boards. Some people actually want to see what everyone is saying but it never ends well no matter what. It would be like you having a Cubs vs Cards argument. It may not be pertinent to Hog sports but sports nonetheless. Keep politics on the GB and sports on the Trough. The whole "adult" argument is a complete joke on this forum. You know it as well as everyone else on here.

Douche got in his feelings because someone jokingly brought up HTHog actually saying he was going to hollow out some underage girls. That's literally what all this is about. The gayest sht I've ever seen on this board, and I used to get daily DMs from SOPA.
I just find it odd for people to actively state how they hate a topic they click on, read through, and then respond on.

If your moral compass is so erect that you can’t possibly fathom any desire to talk whatever the topic is about, perhaps just go “huh, we don’t need to talk about that,” and keep scrolling.

I never realized a sports board was where we were supposed to go to understand both sides of the political aisle. I think we all know there are multiple boards to discuss politics way away from sports boards. Some people actually want to see what everyone is saying but it never ends well no matter what. It would be like you having a Cubs vs Cards argument. It may not be pertinent to Hog sports but sports nonetheless. Keep politics on the GB and sports on the Trough. The whole "adult" argument is a complete joke on this forum. You know it as well as everyone else on here.
You're an absolute fagit. Pure and simple.

who-ya-talkin-to-what-the-hell.gif

I think everyone just mad because my Braves won the WS and UGA, where my money and oldest son goes, is gonna win a natty. Georgia probably created the Omicron variant just based on that!

I think everyone just mad because my Braves won the WS and UGA, where my money and oldest son goes, is gonna win a natty. Georgia probably created the Omicron variant just based on that!
I barely participated in this thread so let me just say it from a source that wasn’t invested in this thread, no one gives a shit about you enough to care about any of this.

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
I barely participated in this thread so let me just say it from a source that wasn’t invested in this thread, no one gives a shit about you enough to care about any of this.
So anonymous people on some random board don't care about me? Explain how that affects my life. I know the answer but you cared enough to throw your opinion out there. I'll bet you my house everyone in this thread could run into each other at a tailgate at a Hog game and we wouldn't know each other and wouldn't care if we did. We would drink beers, eat BBQ, bitch about SEC refs, but bond over the Hogs. Not one of us would say we were LHN, BB, Lefty, JDR, Turbo, etc AT ALL. We would all align as Hog fans.

So anonymous people on some random board don't care about me? Explain how that affects my life. I know the answer but you cared enough to throw your opinion out there. I'll bet you my house everyone in this thread could run into each other at a tailgate at a Hog game and we wouldn't know each other and wouldn't care if we did. We would drink beers, eat BBQ, bitch about SEC refs, but bond over the Hogs. Not one of us would say we were LHN, BB, Lefty, JDR, Turbo, etc AT ALL. We would all align as Hog fans.
You’re right - they call me Burbo.

• Haha
Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
Jesus. If your wife is dead, I’m really sorry to hear that. However, this is quite a response to someone saying some arbitrary shake down.

This thread has definitely run its course.

He's so sensitive.

Jesus. If your wife is dead, I’m really sorry to hear that. However, this is quite a response to someone saying some arbitrary shake down.

I’ll get it back on track. MAGA 2024!

Well I've got one guy getting head from my 78 year old Alzheimers mom, and another screwing my dead wife.

Well one poster getting head from my 78 year old mom with ALZ, and another screwing my dead wife. I'm sure these are funny, somewhere, but I would love to ask their moms/wives/etc if they think it's funny. At some point people need to step back and look at their lives before they joke about other people. Have you ever held a dead person? It's not fun.

Sorry to hear this man.
I've got no issues with you HTH. We butted heads on the Astros/Braves but we are still Hogs. That happened before this year so the only issue now is my moms ALZ. My dad has a big struggle and he's an amazing man and he's handled it well.

Reactions: HTHog
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT