ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

It was a stupid tweet, for sure

My question is, at what point do these people move from being called unarmed civilians to what is really happening. Shit needs to end and end quickly. Dont really have any answers on the right way to do this, but usually you have to meet violence with violence. 3 days and nights worth of this shit and its actually picking up steam instead of dying down

I imagine Obamas right arm is completely unusable today after watching all this stuff, probably has that stupid grin permanently plastered across his face as well
well you’re in the running with trump for stupid post of the day.

Reactions: nikkichavanelle
Find the right cop and you don’t even have to attack them in order to be killed.

im not defending what happened. It’s terrible and they should all be locked up. But half these mother fückers are rioting to take advantage of the situation. And this part isn’t even racial. I’ve seen more white people rioting than black. It’s pathetic and disgusting.

im not defending what happened. It’s terrible and they should all be locked up. But half these mother fückers are rioting to take advantage of the situation. And this part isn’t even racial. I’ve seen more white people rioting than black. It’s pathetic and disgusting.
Wendy's is a front for the deep state bro. So is Target.

There are always opportunists. There’s also a lot of anger. The justice system has to do the right thing here or it won’t get any better.

White people are rioting with the black people in solidarity. "It isn't even racial"

You get to sit back and watch the system work for you and help you while black americans are unfairly targeted, harmed and murdered.

so its ok to steal from any white man because the white man created racism? I just don't agree to this, just like I wouldn't treat all black people the same. These types of speech is what causes wars. We are all equal but not all the same

Reactions: SethT23
They need to make it to where an officer doesn't have control on when his camera records or not but I don't know how you do that logistically, especially with large cities or districts.
I’m sure there would be ways to do it but I don’t know how either. If it recorded all the time it would catch some awkward moments in the restroom. At the time I quit we didn’t have body cameras yet (they do now) but we did have cameras in the patrol cars. They recorded continuously but they didn’t save unless you either manually hit record or if you activated your emergency lights. It would then go back 1min and start saving data there.

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
White people are rioting with the black people in solidarity. "It isn't even racial"

You get to sit back and watch the system work for you and help you while black americans are unfairly targeted, harmed and murdered.
this is such bullshit, cops kill more unarmed white people every year. They aren't being targeted at all. In this case, dude should be given life in prison or worse, but he was fired immediately. Let the justice system do its due diligence, then riot if you don't like the outcomes. This has been 3 solid days of destroying innocent peoples lives, but its ok because most of the owners are surely white people? I call major bullshit on this

Reactions: TrainHawg
this is such bullshit, cops kill more unarmed white people every year. They aren't being targeted at all. In this case, dude should be given life in prison or worse, but he was fired immediately. Let the justice system do its due diligence, then riot if you don't like the outcomes. This has been 3 solid days of destroying innocent peoples lives, but its ok because most of the owners are surely white people? I call major bullshit on this
I don't condone them destroying property but they've tried peacefully protesting! It's gotten them nowhere. They're sick and tired of going through the same shit every month, every week.

"Let the just system do its due diligence" that's the problem, they've seen the system fail them time and time again. It's not just about getting justice for Floyd. It's a message that they're just not going to take this anymore and they're trying to wake america up.

When Kaepernick started kneeling there were soooo many people saying his stance was pointless, that there was no issue in America, that America is great. Incidents like this prove he was 100% spot on.

The cop that killed him had more than a dozen complaints against him.

You have data to back up your first statement of fact?

lol it has no choice but to grow when ur at the bottom lol. That’s a false argument. U made it sound like Obama has something to do with the trump economy. Which is laughable and propaganda fakenews

You are talking about growth rate and I am talking about debt reduction or lack thereof. You made the claim that Trump created the greatest economy in the world but left out the little piece of information about the trillion dollar deficits. I can only assume that you think deficits don't matter. I think they do.

yes, google it
2015policekillingsunarmed.jpeg

Maybe it's changed since 2015.

I don't condone them destroying property but they've tried peacefully protesting! It's gotten them nowhere. They're sick and tired of going through the same shit every month, every week.

"Let the just system do its due diligence" that's the problem, they've seen the system fail them time and time again. It's not just about getting justice for Floyd. It's a message that they're just not going to take this anymore and they're trying to wake america up.

When Kaepernick started kneeling there were soooo many people saying his stance was pointless, that there was no issue in America, that America is great. Incidents like this prove he was 100% spot on.

The cop that killed him had more than a dozen complaints against him.
Every week? spare me Rogue cops are everywhere. Do you think if that cop had been black he would be in jail right now? If you do, youre a bigger idiot than I already know to be true

You've gone full ree on your own board lol quit attacking posters

We have all been attacking each other. She has been attacked with personal insults more than most ITT. The other day I saw a poster say they couldn’t wait for her to move on from this job (over political differences) despite the outstanding coverage we have received (especially regarding basketball recruiting).

Maybe I was wrong when I suggested we could handle a dedicated political thread.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inv...veals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

dont remember a single Baconator being taken out of a store when this happened.

The city of Dallas and Dallas County officials had fought since September 2016 to prevent public release of the records, arguing it could interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation. Officials then said the records could not be released because a criminal case against three of the police officers never made it to trial.

Those three officers -- Kevin Mansell, Danny Vasquez and Dustin Dillard -- were indicted by a grand jury in 2017 on charges of misdemeanor deadly conduct, three months after The News published its investigation into Timpa's death. Following two days of testimony, the grand jury's indictment stated that the "officers engaged in reckless conduct that placed Timpa in imminent danger of serious bodily injury."
When officers first arrived at the scene, they told Timpa he would be OK. “We’re gonna get you some help, man,” one of the officers tells him.

But within 15 minutes, Timpa’s not breathing and Dillard can be heard saying: “I hope I didn’t kill him.”

This is awful. I hadn't even heard of this until you shared the article.

We have all been attacking each other. She has been attacked with personal insults more than most ITT. The other day I saw a poster say they couldn’t wait for her to move on from this job (over political differences) despite the outstanding coverage we have received (especially regarding basketball recruiting).

Maybe I was wrong when I suggested we could handle a dedicated political thread.
or maybe the rest of us don't post with our company names as our screen handles...……...

Reactions: Mhhoover92

Surely you see the difference here

Yeah, that doesn't change the rate. You have to account for population distribution. 76% of America is white.
so what I said was 100% true. I don't know about you, but I would expect that more people committing crimes would lead to more unarmed shootings

or maybe the rest of us don't post with our company names as our screen handles...……...

Pretty sure her name isn’t idiot. Also pretty sure, just judging by her ability to do her job that she is far from being an idiot.

I actually post with my real name, I don't hide behind anything
representing a company. You want my real name? fact of the matter is, me calling you an idiot isn't the same as you calling me one. Its just not. Stick that one on your social justice wall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT