ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

The city of Dallas and Dallas County officials had fought since September 2016 to prevent public release of the records, arguing it could interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation. Officials then said the records could not be released because a criminal case against three of the police officers never made it to trial.

Those three officers -- Kevin Mansell, Danny Vasquez and Dustin Dillard -- were indicted by a grand jury in 2017 on charges of misdemeanor deadly conduct, three months after The News published its investigation into Timpa's death. Following two days of testimony, the grand jury's indictment stated that the "officers engaged in reckless conduct that placed Timpa in imminent danger of serious bodily injury."
When officers first arrived at the scene, they told Timpa he would be OK. “We’re gonna get you some help, man,” one of the officers tells him.

But within 15 minutes, Timpa’s not breathing and Dillard can be heard saying: “I hope I didn’t kill him.”

This is awful. I hadn't even heard of this until you shared the article.

Why would you?

If only we had stronger leadership in Washington the roots might not be happening. I wonder if the world is laughing at us for what's going on in Minneapolis.

wanna make a difference? apply to be an officer, don't burn the police station down. All cops aren't racists just like all black people aren't criminals

If only we had stronger leadership in Washington the roots might not be happening. I wonder if the world is laughing at us for what's going on in Minneapolis.
it got worse after all these racists whities elected a black man as president. But many still believe he was such a great leader. Dude did nothing but set racial issues back decades and hes lauded for it as a hero. Truly the scum of the earth

If you say so. But you're not going to change my mind. Police brutality and racial discrimination, whether it's concious or not, is a problem in america.
I never said I disagreed with your point, nor did I try to change your mind.

You replied with a graph disputing his claim that actually in no way disputed his claim, then changed the argument. Often times that's where the heat comes from.

No reason to reply. I won't quote you or have a conversation with you itt going forward.

it got worse after all these racists whities elected a black man as president. But many still believe he was such a great leader. Dude did nothing but set racial issues back decades and hes lauded for it as a hero. Truly the scum of the earth

I was mainly just going off what the man himself said in the past...

Reactions: Italian Arkie
I agree on both fronts, but they don't have to go hand in hand

but given the history of our nation the two things are going to go hand in hand. I get where you are coming from but try to see it from a different perspective

but given the history of our nation the two things are going to go hand in hand. I get where you are coming from but try to see it from a different perspective
how many years do we have to pay for the sins of the white guys before us? I mean, holy shit, we live in a world where we have to apologize for our skin color. Ive never been racially negative towards anyone in my entire life. its been 250 years since the civil war, when does it end? Do we have to wait until white people are a minority for it to end?

The first black president set race relations back decades and is the scum of the earth. Truly galaxy level brain stuff from you Lefty.

Race relations have always been horrible, but due to the internet and everyone being a cameraman, they are out in the open for everyone to see now

how many years do we have to pay for the sins of the white guys before us? I mean, holy shit, we live in a world where we have to apologize for our skin color. Ive never been racially negative towards anyone in my entire life. its been 250 years since the civil war, when does it end? Do we have to wait until white people are a minority for it to end?

A lot of people are still alive today that had to deal with segregation. It’s not like the oppression ended with the civil war. Nobody is making you apologize for being white...have you ever? I haven’t.

A lot of people are still alive today that had to deal with segregation. It’s not like the oppression ended with the civil war. Nobody is making you apologize for being white...have you ever? I haven’t.
Those people aren't the ones acting a fool now, are they? Their lives have gotten better with time. This isnt something that's an overnight fix, but it will never get fixed with the mindsets we have today. White people contribute as much to it as blacks

one question I've always had. Why is Obama considered Black and not White? Does 1/2 blackness trump (pun intended) 1/2 whiteness? That seems racist.

Those people aren't the ones acting a fool now, are they? Their lives have gotten better with time. This isnt something that's an overnight fix, but it will never get fixed with the mindsets we have today. White people contribute as much to it as blacks
Their lives may be socially better and financially better but they still have to teach their children and grandchildren to be afraid of the police.

Their lives may be socially better and financially better but they still have to teach their children and grandchildren to be afraid of the police.
They don't, they choose to

2 quick google searches showed me that blacks make up 13.4% of the population(2017) and 13.7% of the police force in America. Cops don't become cops because they want to harm or kill black people, but as long as its an accepted narrative, nothing will get better

Last edited:
Reactions: Dormac
They don't, they choose to

2 quick google searches showed me that blacks make up 13.4% of the population(2017) and 13.7% of the police force in America. Cops don't become cops because they want to harm or kill black people, but as long as its an accepted narrative, nothing will get better
giphy.gif

Trump is so deranged, he even tweeted the same message from the White House account(which also got flagged). lol. I mean, I can understand tweeting from your own personal account... but to have the official WH account tweeting "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" just seems unreal.

You've gone full ree on your own board lol quit attacking posters
It's honestly the best entertainment on the internet for me at the moment. It's today's paradox: an ignorant know-it-all who is constantly wrong about the things they advocate for as experts in that field.

The following are simply facts:

1) There are 198 million White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, persons in the US
2) There are 44 million Black or African American alone, persons in the US
3) Looking at the FBI reports from 2016, 2017, & 2018, for violent crimes (murder and rape) AA commit 10,236 incidents/year & Wh commit 16,628 incidents/year
4) Therefore, using the assumption one individual committed only one crime (which we know is inaccurate; however, the average should be synonymous for both), per 100,000 citizens, 23.264 AA individuals commit a violent crime and 8.398 Wh individuals comit a violent crime.
5) Over the last three complete reporting cycles (2017,18,19), there are have been 1,226 White deaths & 667 African American Deaths by police officer
6) Therefore, per 100,000 individuals, 0.206 Wh are killed by police over the last three years and 0.505 AA are killed by police over the last three years.
7) Therefore, of the 23.264 AA/100k that commit violent crimes, 2.17% are shot by police. For Wh, of the 8.398 Wh/100k that commit violent crimes, 2.45%.

In summation, per violent crime and adjusting for population density, AA are 11.4% safer than their Wh counterparts committing the same crimes.

I can't speak to any atrocities that have gone on in our countries past as my exposure to the black community is limited to in laws and close friends rather than life experiences. However, I can point to facts that show statements like, "black americans are unfairly targeted, harmed and murdered," are not only patently false, but ignorantly proclaimed as fact.

That is all.

It's honestly the best entertainment on the internet for me at the moment. It's today's paradox: an ignorant know-it-all who is constantly wrong about the things they advocate for as experts in that field.

3) Looking at the FBI reports from 2016, 2017, & 2018, for violent crimes (murder and rape) AA commit 10,236 incidents/year & Wh commit 16,628 incidents/year
4) Therefore, using the assumption one individual committed only one crime (which we know is inaccurate; however, the average should be synonymous for both), per 100,000 citizens, 23.264 AA individuals commit a violent crime and 8.398 Wh individuals comit a violent crime.
5) Over the last three complete reporting cycles (2017,18,19), there are have been 1,226 White deaths & 667 African American Deaths
6) Therefore, per 100,000 individuals, 0.206 Wh are killed by police over the last three years and 0.505 AA are killed by police over the last three years.
7) Therefore, of the 23.264 AA/100k that commit violent crimes, 2.17% are shot by police. For Wh, of the 8.398 Wh/100k that commit violent crimes, 2.45%.

In summation, per violent crime and adjusting for population density, AA are 11.4% safer than their Wh counterparts committing the same crimes.

I can't speak to any atrocities that have gone on in our countries past as my exposure to the black community is limited to in laws and close friends rather than life experiences. However, I can point to facts that show statements like, "black americans are unfairly targeted, harmed and murdered," are not only patently false, but ignorantly proclaimed as fact.

That is all.
tenor.gif

I do try eezy, and is our right to protest. I just don’t see how destroying personal property furthers the cause.
BTW, I think it was murder
100% agreed. I think that's what people assume with this issue: you disagree that all police are bad; therefore, you think this/these police officer(s) is/are good. These guys will get charged with manslaughter, no doubt. In the line of duty, they exerted force far beyond necessary and caused a man to die. No other way around it.

Reactions: Doyle55731
Looting starts, shooting starts, is not meaning literal bullets (unless it really comes to that). It’s military force/reinforcement. Putting the NG boots on ground in Tri Cities is what they’re going to do and it’s going intimidate tf outta everyone. As soon as a civilian fires a shot (it’ll happen) the forces that be will fire back. Play stupid games like burning down businesses that have nothing to do with this deal, win stupid prizes. Kinda like a Chuckee Cheese for ruhturds.

5) Over the last three complete reporting cycles (2017,18,19), there are have been 1,226 White deaths & 667 African American Deaths by police officer

That is all.
anigif_sub-buzz-6134-1536873736-1.gif

100% agreed. I think that's what people assume with this issue: you disagree that all police are bad; therefore, you think this/these police officer(s) is/are good. These guys will get charged with manslaughter, no doubt. In the line of duty, they exerted force far beyond necessary and caused a man to die. No other way around it.

I don’t think so. I can understand where Doyle is coming from. The big issue is that cops keep getting away with it (regardless of race). This time may be different...I hope it is.

Reactions: PorkshankRedemption
I don’t think so. I can understand where Doyle is coming from. The big issue is that cops keep getting away with it (regardless of race). This time may be different...I hope it is.
My generalization is not a reflection on your opinion, just an observation. I honestly don't know how you can stop these one offs, though. Almost 3 Million people die a year in the US, a handful of hate crimes are awful and you never can condone them and/or stop trying to rid your society of them; but how do you completely alter protocols to read the minds of the prejudice people you may be hiring?

Worst part is this is only going to get worse. A very large part of what’s happening comes from a global monetary system that is completely broken. It gets far worse from here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT