ADVERTISEMENT

Emergency Meeting - Board of Trustees

I encourage you and the rest of you dumbass unvaccinated morons to have a giant FREEDOM watch party in the largest indoor place you can find. The benefit to the gene pool will be significant.

This is why I don’t want the vaccine. See the adverse affects it has on Jim.

Nice logic 🙄🙄
You know my wife and I were in a car wreck. I was wearing my seatbelt, but she wasn’t. I got dinged up a little bit and so did she. Very similar injuries. I guess seatbelts don’t work.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
That’s a bad analogy. There are many different variables that goes into a car accident including angles, speed, type of car, where the passenger is sitting, etc… In this case you are trying to solve for a virus with variables that are substantially similar across the board, except for different variants of course and whether the person has underlying conditions. That is why vaccines are supposed to work, because the theory is this solves the problem by addressing the one key variable. I am vaccinated by the way and I believe that I am likely better off with it, but I would encourage you to get a better analogy because that was very easy to pick apart.

That’s a bad analogy. There are many different variables that goes into a car accident including angles, speed, type of car, where the passenger is sitting, etc… In this case you are trying to solve for a virus with variables that are substantially similar across the board, except for different variants of course and whether the person has underlying conditions. That is why vaccines are supposed to work, because the theory is this solves the problem by addressing the one key variable. I am vaccinated by the way and I believe that I am likely better off with it, but I would encourage you to get a better analogy because that was very easy to pick apart.
You REALLY think you picked that apart?
Bless your heart.

Our son is a very busy cardiologist in LR. He tells me that 99% of the Covid in the hospitals are unvaccinated people. Yes, there are some breakthrough cases (statistically much, much less than unvax) but you’re not going to die on a vent. I just don’t understand (I’m an ENT doc) what exactly people think is going to happen down the road if they get the vaccine. I certainly respect your choice, but to me it’s a no brainer. Disclosure: I’m a Rush Limbaugh conservative, son’s a lib.

Got the Pfizer 4 months ago. Got Covid 10 days ago. Got it no worse or better than my wife who also got Covid but no vax.
A sample size of 1 says it’s not effective on the newer strains.
Not political. Just the fax.
Thanks for posting this!!

Reactions: jtuck33
Our son is a very busy cardiologist in LR. He tells me that 99% of the Covid in the hospitals are unvaccinated people. Yes, there are some breakthrough cases (statistically much, much less than unvax) but you’re not going to die on a vent. I just don’t understand (I’m an ENT doc) what exactly people think is going to happen down the road if they get the vaccine. I certainly respect your choice, but to me it’s a no brainer. Disclosure: I’m a Rush Limbaugh conservative, son’s a lib.

Preach. I’ve seen dumbasses on my Facebook talk about how they got ivermectin at tractor supply and how to mix the doses. It’s like people don’t trust pharmacists, doctors, and nurses but cousin Billy Bob and the local feed store guy know best.

Nice logic 🙄🙄
You know my wife and I were in a car wreck. I was wearing my seatbelt, but she wasn’t. I got dinged up a little bit and so did she. Very similar injuries. I guess seatbelts don’t work.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not logic. Read the post, clown. Said evidence based on 1. Only stated the facts.

Reactions: jjfmetal123
This is it in a nutshell for me. So some some cold hard facts in support of either and I’m on board. There’s no definite either way. I’ve known too many that have been vaccinated and still contracted covid and some seriously ill. I’ve also known several that got the vaccine and are still experiencing adverse affects weeks afterwards
Thanks for posting this!!
If I said that hey I heard that studies show that getting pregnant at 16 greatly increases your chance of living in poverty would you agree? Or would you say, no, I know a couple of people that got pregnant at 16 and they turned out fine. Ones actually doing really well for herself... I then gave you the sociological study that proves it and then you said, I don’t care what that says. I’ve seen it work...

Headed home from the lake, this thread turned ugly while I was gone.

If I said that hey I heard that studies show that getting pregnant at 16 greatly increases your chance of living in poverty would you agree? Or would you say, no, I know a couple of people that got pregnant at 16 and they turned out fine. Ones actually doing really well for herself... I then gave you the sociological study that proves it and then you said, I don’t care what that says. I’ve seen it work...
da faq

I’ve had probably 11 employees that have had it out of 47 tjst I supervise. Son in law had it and my daughter hasn’t been vaccinated and she didn’t change a thing when he had it. Slept together ate together sat in the same room like nothing going on and not a sniffle.
Also when I wormed my cows with ivermectin I spilled about half gallon down my leg so I’m good. Lol
The level of god damned ignorance in your post is next level. Hats off. I’m sure you have an advanced degree in medicine. Enjoy your breathing tube and stock up on life insurance.

Got the Pfizer 4 months ago. Got Covid 10 days ago. Got it no worse or better than my wife who also got Covid but no vax.
A sample size of 1 says it’s not effective on the newer strains.
Not political. Just the fax.
Go collect your Nobel prize.

Everyone is repeating what they heard or were told.
Nobody is a true expert because it is impossible while we are in the middle of this thing.
It will be a little clearer as time goes by but Time is something that does not speed up.
.....I will say....this has always been about the vaccine, not about cures and treatments but the jab.....that is making some people millions and millions of dollars.
.....I am part of a huge underground of people that do not want the jab for many different reasons and find it interesting to live in a world like an old episode of the Twilight Zone....where people turn on each other.. Hate away

Nobody is a true expert because it is impossible while we are in the middle of this thing.
It will be a little clearer as time goes by but Time is something that does not speed up.
.....I will say....this has always been about the vaccine, not about cures and treatments but the jab.....that is making some people millions and millions of dollars.
.....I am part of a huge underground of people that do not want the jab for many different reasons and find it interesting to live in a world like an old episode of the Twilight Zone....where people turn on each other.. Hate away
How many people have died from the vaccine again?

Sandwich guy in here phucking things up again.

I don’t turn on anyone. If you don’t want to get the vaccine...don’t. You have your reasons, but the people denying that the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting sick from Covid from a percentage point are wrong. We are repeating what we heard from doctors who are doing Covid antibody tests(myself included)on people that have gotten the vaccine versus people who don’t. The results show that people that have gotten the vaccine have more antibodies for Covid than people who don’t. Yes, the there are people that don’t have antibodies that got the vaccine. It’s not 100% affective, but they never claimed it was. Just take the facts and weigh them against the risks is all anyone can do.

I am saying that that people that say it is impossible that information can be suppressed and opposing medical people can be shutdown....are people I don't trust.
.....I am okay with whatever happens but for a problem where death is such a small percentage number.....the aggressive nature of the jab crew scares me worse than any bug.
....They are after my freedom because they are scared or power hungry or both.
..... Back to hating and name calling. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT