ADVERTISEMENT

Emergency Meeting - Board of Trustees

Since it’s a known fact that the “vaccinated” can both contract and spread the virus, how can it be for the “common good”? It’s just to comply and make folks submit and give up their personal rights and freedoms.
NO ONE knows the long or the short term effects of this shot. Just had a relative of a friend have a serious stroke like symptoms from one over a week ago. Is showing improvements now, but definitely not over.
I have never had a flu vaccine(no flu either) and won’t take this as well. Had Covid in Jan with mild symptoms and am thankful for that.
I know it has ravaged many and I have friends that have died from it, but vaccine doesn’t make me feel safe.
Common good as in there being hospitals with beds for heart attacks major trauma etc, and I think that polio and small pox eradication are credited to vaccination. As far as feeling safe that’s on you. As long as you don’t throw a fit about being denied entry or service it doesn’t bother me.

Common good as in there being hospitals with beds for heart attacks major trauma etc, and I think that polio and small pox eradication are credited to vaccination. As far as feeling safe that’s on you.
Common good as it makes people "feel" better, which is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS COUNTRY. Feelings are important, more important than reality. If it "feels" good, its right.

Common good as it makes people "feel" better, which is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS COUNTRY. Feelings are important, more important than reality. If it "feels" good, its right.
I didn’t bring up feelings, just responding to @FCFGUY

I didn’t bring up feelings, just responding to @FCFGUY
I brought up feelings, cause thats the root of the common good you referred to. It doesnt help much at all, the individual assumes the majority of the risk, but it doesnt make people feel good but rather makes people feel uneasy, so it must be squashed.

This is the end game for them. Its a power play. If there ever was a virus strong enough to actually need this type of requirement, we are all good as dead. This isnt it, they dont give 2 shits about any individual in this country, especially those they cant control

Elon Musk says COVID is a practice run for a far more deadly virus in the future.

I brought up feelings, cause thats the root of the common good you referred to. It doesnt help much at all, the individual assumes the majority of the risk, but it doesnt make people feel good but rather makes people feel uneasy, so it must be squashed.
But feelings didn’t cure smallpox or polio don’t you consider those adding to the common good?

Reactions: HogPocket9455
But feelings didn’t cure smallpox or polio don’t you consider those adding to the common good?
Comparing this vacc to one used for over 50 years is a little irresponsible, and makes me feel bad. How dare you

Elon Musk says COVID is a practice run for a far more deadly virus in the future.
Wouldnt write that off as crazy, it was obviously used as a weapon here, imo. Wanna know how people will react? I dont think we showed much strength to make these people think twice about releasing another one. If a truly deadly virus gets released, the world is truly ****ed

Comparing this vacc to one used for over 50 years is a little irresponsible, and makes me feel bad. How dare you
The first to get those 50 years ago had no history to call on. I’m a daring guy.

The first to get those 50 years ago had no history to call on. I’m a daring guy.
You reckon there were people hoping the ones who were suspicious would die to prove a point? You think the ones who were suspicious were denied personal freedoms? How do you think people felt back then?

Less than a year ago, our wonderful partisan heroes at CNN put out this little beauty of an article. Amazing how they flip-flopped once Biden got into office. The Cutter Incident is a wonderful example to highlight.

Went so far as to say that we were years away from a safe vaccine not months but we are supposed to forget that part

Reactions: Hawg Chief
It’s never going anywhere I mean animals can contract it .. it will be here forever just like the flu

You reckon there were people hoping the ones who were suspicious would die to prove a point? You think the ones who were suspicious were denied personal freedoms? How do you think people felt back then?
I am not a big fan of conjecture.

• Haha
Reactions: Lefty8

I have a friend who’s a nurse(RN), that’s not on this site I so can say. She made a remark a few months back that the masks may not do “any” good but if they helped people feel better she’d wear one.
I’m sorry but that was as disturbing a comment and action as I could imagine. I’m not going to wear around a dirty, damp, piece of cloth over my face to perpetuate what I believe to be a falsity to any real benefit.
I wore one for about 3 mins yesterday to get into a hospital room to visit and again was trying to imagine how people can now live their lives this way with no recoil. I just spoke to someone in my church yesterday that has a child that started pre-k(4 years old). When he started school he had to be dropped off and has to wear a mask all day as do the teachers. He was crying and screaming as a masked adult came up and took him by the hand and lead him into the room. To me that is nothing but child abuse and should be treated as such.
My oldest daughter teaches a class @ the high schools and said so many students have just acclimated and now actually embrace hiding behind the masks because it removes accountability and their need to connect.
I won’t live my life that way.

I have a friend who’s a nurse(RN), that’s not on this site I so can say. She made a remark a few months back that the masks may not do “any” good but if they helped people feel better she’d wear one.
I’m sorry but that was as disturbing a comment and action as I could imagine. I’m not going to wear around a dirty, damp, piece of cloth over my face to perpetuate what I believe to be a falsity to any real benefit.
I wore one for about 3 mins yesterday to get into a hospital room to visit and again was trying to imagine how people can now live their lives this way with no recoil. I just spoke to someone in my church yesterday that has a child that started pre-k(4 years old). When he started school he had to be dropped off and has to wear a mask all day as do the teachers. He was crying and screaming as a masked adult came up and took him by the hand and lead him into the room. To me that is nothing but child abuse and should be treated as such.
My oldest daughter teaches a class @ the high schools and said so many students have just acclimated and now actually embrace hiding behind the masks because it removes accountability and their need to connect.
I won’t live my life that way.
People hide behind their smartphone or makeup or beards (me). As for mask would ask a surgeon to not wear one?

You can definitely find pockets of fringe physicians on the internet making claims like this. They are the outlier, because the actual experts on the subject realize that what they are saying is ridiculous.

His “study” was not scientific, not published and not peer reviewed, because it has obvious inherent errors in it.

An elevated d-dimer has a low specificity for blood clots. But when you do find an elevated D-dimer you get a CT scan to visually see if there is indeed clotting. And by this guys own admission, that was not found.

I suspect that a lot of these Doctors who are practicing bad medicine are doing so to try to make a name for themselves amongst these fringe societies who are looking for someone to validate beliefs that those groups already have. And so now you can say “see these doctors are skeptical, the vast majority of medical experts out there are clearly either wrong or witholding the truth from us.” And that just couldn’t be further from the truth.

Here is an article from the American Medical Association going into detail on all that he gets wrong in that video.

It wasn't a study, it was his own patients that he was treating himself. Why would a doctor "practice bad medicine to make a name for himself"? Makes no sense. Anyway, just because over half his patients had issues doesn't mean everyone will have the same experience but if someone started noticing shortness of breath, or other abnormalities after the jab it might be worth talking to their doctor.

You talk about experts being wrong, but that's just the point -- I could produce substantial evidence and very credible experts that would indicate your experts are wrong. The "science" is not settled on this because no long term study has been done. Any expert that says otherwise is incompetent. It's medical roulette at this point.

We are a state full of stupid on steroids.

Get the ****ing shot.
This. I cant believe how dumb folks are in regards to this vaccine and biology in general. To try and argue a mask does no good is absolutely ridiculous. Is it going to stop fully aerosolized particles from getting through? probably not, but you have to be a complete idiot or in denial to not realize that a mask would stop the majority of liquid particles from exiting a persons mouth and nostrils if they cough or sneeze. The virus doesn't come out of someone's mouth as a single virus, it catches a ride on much bigger items like moisture and mucous particles that the mask does stop. Its ridiculous that you have to keep explaining this to people.

Shut up and get the shot. Most folks don't even realize the government absolutely has the right by law to force quarantine and put your ass in jail if you don't comply. Your rights end where endangerment to public health and saftey begins. We just have not gotten to that point yet.

Reactions: The Baconator
This. I cant believe how dumb folks are in regards to this vaccine and biology in general. To try and argue a mask does no good is absolutely ridiculous. Is it going to stop fully aerosolized particles from getting through? probably not, but you have to be a complete idiot or in denial to not realize that a mask would stop the majority of liquid particles from exiting a persons mouth and nostrils if they cough or sneeze. The virus doesn't come out of someone's mouth as a single virus, it catches a ride on much bigger items like moisture and mucous particles that the mask does stop. Its ridiculous that you have to keep explaining this to people.

Shut up and get the shot. Most folks don't even realize the government absolutely has the right by law to force quarantine and put your ass in jail if you don't comply. Your rights end where endangerment to public health and saftey begins. We just have not gotten to that point yet.
The government absolutely does not have that right. You might want to brush up on your due process, kidnapping and false imprisonment law, counselor. Your mentality is an endangerment to public health and safety.

The government absolutely does not have that right. You might want to brush up on your due process, kidnapping and false imprisonment law, counselor. Your mentality is an endangerment to public health and safety.
Guess again.

The police power of a State embraces such reasonable regulations relating to matters completely within its territory, and not affecting the people of other States, established directly by legislative enactment, as will protect the public health and safety.

While a local regulation, even if based on the acknowledged police power of a State, must always yield in case of conflict with the exercise by the General Government of any power it possesses under the Constitution, the mode or manner of exercising its police power is wholly within the discretion of the State so long as the Constitution of the United States is not contravened, or any right granted or secured thereby is not infringed, or not exercised in such an arbitrary and oppressive manner as to justify the interference of the courts to prevent wrong and oppression.

The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine

Page 197 U. S. 12

in the first instance whether vaccination is or is not the best mode for the prevention of smallpox and the protection of the public health.

Last edited:
Reactions: PIGBOOGER
You need to go read 361 of the Public Health and Service Act. Your confused with vaccination. They can not enforce vaccination but can enforce quarantine if mandated.

Lol. I love the razorbacks, but I don’t love them that much. It’s not really money out of my pocket. Just two of the few gov’t hand outs everyone who worked in 2020 got that I put back for something to do. Oh well
Ok…

Guess again.

The police power of a State embraces such reasonable regulations relating to matters completely within its territory, and not affecting the people of other States, established directly by legislative enactment, as will protect the public health and safety.

While a local regulation, even if based on the acknowledged police power of a State, must always yield in case of conflict with the exercise by the General Government of any power it possesses under the Constitution, the mode or manner of exercising its police power is wholly within the discretion of the State so long as the Constitution of the United States is not contravened, or any right granted or secured thereby is not infringed, or not exercised in such an arbitrary and oppressive manner as to justify the interference of the courts to prevent wrong and oppression.

The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine

Page 197 U. S. 12

in the first instance whether vaccination is or is not the best mode for the prevention of smallpox and the protection of the public health.

Good luck with this 1905 precedent. When does this "State of Emergency" cease by the way? There was a 99% survival rate for people under the age of 70 -- that's some emergency. Sounds like a typical flu season to me. If you want to be subject to perpetual police power then I say you move Far East, most Americans enjoy freedom.

Good luck with this 1905 precedent. When does this "State of Emergency" cease by the way? There was a 99% survival rate for people under the age of 70 -- that's some emergency. Sounds like a typical flu season to me. If you want to be subject to perpetual police power then I say you move Far East, most Americans enjoy freedom.
You are fully vaccinated, yes?

(And yes, this case is still good law).
And we have had vaccination mandates in this country your entire ****ing life. Grow up.

Well we’re running out of hospital beds. So what is your answer beyond let the old die? Cull the herd! Humans are livestock? Not in my country!

Reactions: PiggyBlinders

And we have had vaccination mandates in this country your entire ****ing life. Grow up.
Good law - guess we would have to see about that. If that's good law, this country is in bigger trouble than I thought.

If you are so confident in this vaccination, and it works (which it doesn't), then why on earth do you give a shit about what anyone else does?

Well we’re running out of hospital beds. So what is your answer beyond let the old die? Cull the herd! Humans are livestock? Not in my country!
How many of those hospital beds are full of people that have been vaccinated or are there for underlying serious medical conditions? Running out of hospital beds -- I drive by a hospital every day that is nearly empty.

Went so far as to say that we were years away from a safe vaccine not months but we are supposed to forget that part
So exactly how unsafe is the current shot? Does it raise or lower the mortality rate? Serious question 🤔

Those are only mandated for a child to attend a daycare or public school.

There is just tons of hypocrisy here. The quickest way to end this back and forth would be to develop a vaccine for hypocrisy. People listen to the talking heads at their favorite news outlets who diss hard on mask/vaccines while those same talking heads have the vaccine and/or follow strict COVID-19 protocols everyday.

Reactions: The Baconator
So, in other words, EVERYbody?
90% of students in this country attend public school so pretty much. People willingly vaccine their kids to send them to public school then rage about the idea of not being able to go to the coffee shop without a vaccine. Highly hypocritical imo.

Reactions: PiggyBlinders
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT