ADVERTISEMENT

Emergency Meeting - Board of Trustees

So “if” you’re vaccinated you can still get the virus? “If” you’re vaccinated you can still spread the virus? So the simple question is, who do they want to protect? Not vaccinated, and never will be, and I don’t need or want the UA or anyone else obstructing my freedom.
Their not. Stay home.

I only lose it when they mask the little kids.

Not science, not caring about children....

Otherwise, I have seen to much of history to go crazy over this. Everyone I know that has had covid, is back at work.

Nice logic 🙄🙄
You know my wife and I were in a car wreck. I was wearing my seatbelt, but she wasn’t. I got dinged up a little bit and so did she. Very similar injuries. I guess seatbelts don’t work.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I knew a guy that was riding a motorcycle and he had a passenger. He rode that bike right into the ditch. He wasn't wearing a helmet but she was. He got seriously banged up. Looked like that bike peeled out on his face. Wound up in a neck brace. She wasn't harmed at all. So Helmets work?

So done sent me a few different screen shots of different sites/fb/Twitter posts with my exact post in it lmao. People stealing smh.

You have absolutely no idea how many have died or been harmed from the jab. You will claim you do but nobody knows that.
I've never claimed to know how many people may have been harmed by the vaccine.

I've also never claimed to know a medical doctor and say he told me 60,000 people have died as a result of the vaccine then refused to give his name.

Was in San Fran this week and they require photo ID and vax to walk through the threshold of the store. So, In order for me to eat or get good other than delivering I had to carry my vax card around.

WTF, happens if it gets lost? I can't get food. Can't get meds. Can't get supplies.

Don't want to go down this slippery slope guys.

Btw, saw a guy run out of a store with a bag full of shyt he just stole because it was less than $900. Nobody said a word. Armed guards everywhere like I was in Guatemala city.

My doctor who I have had for 7 years now says flat out it won’t prevent you from getting or spreading the virus it will literally make your symptoms not as prevalent and you recovery time a lot

Was in San Fran this week and they require photo ID and vax to walk through the threshold of the store. So, In order for me to eat or get good other than delivering I had to carry my vax card around.

WTF, happens if it gets lost? I can't get food. Can't get meds. Can't get supplies.

Btw, saw a guy run out of a store with a bag full of shyt he just stole because it was less than $900. Nobody said a word. Armed guards everywhere like I was in Guatemala city.
So, if you have your vax card you can steal....if you don't you aren't allowed in the store...makes complete sense....

This is the end game for them. Its a power play. If there ever was a virus strong enough to actually need this type of requirement, we are all good as dead. This isnt it, they dont give 2 shits about any individual in this country, especially those they cant control

Got the Pfizer 4 months ago. Got Covid 10 days ago. Got it no worse or better than my wife who also got Covid but no vax.
A sample size of 1 says it’s not effective on the newer strains.
Not political. Just the fax.
Yes, some do fine with and without the vax who get Covid. Statistics are overwhelming that more do better with the vax. So, two people who both do the same -- sample size of 1 -- is meaningless. Good for you that you got the shot -- odds are you may have been the other side of the statistic if you hadn't.

Asked my dad same thing last week when we were in SD. Had to have my card to get into every hospital appointment. They need to make an electronic version with a QSR scan code that you can carry on ykur phone.

Reactions: Donton and NMHOGG
Asked my dad same thing last week when we were in SD. Had to have my card to get into every hospital appointment. They need to make an electronic version with a QSR scan code that you can carry on ykur phone.
They are working on this. Some states, like NY I believe, already have it.

See the boy that had his card tattooed on his arm. Now a internet star.

I've never claimed to know how many people may have been harmed by the vaccine.

I've also never claimed to know a medical doctor and say he told me 60,000 people have died as a result of the vaccine then refused to give his name.
You should not change what someone post to make a point

If there’s no specific reason for you not to get it you are placing your preferences above the common good. You have the right to do so. It’s a selfish thing to do but your right. As a business or entity has the right to refuse you entry or services. This isn’t big bro invading denying you anything, vaccines are real and have eliminated smallpox polio etc, the vaccine will get more effective advances will be made so make your choice. But this shit storm is far from over. Pandemics are world changing events this time is no different. Best wishes to all.

I would be very surprised to see UA come out with any sort of vaccine mandate. But it has been recently given some legal cover by Amy Coney Barrett.

Allegedly the FDA will move Pfizer from EUA to approved this week. That's when mandates will start to come if they ever do.

And you can assure everyone that there is no long term problems with this experiment that may not show up for a few years?
...You can assure people that have already had covid that they need the jab?
....And you can assure everyone that masking children for something that kills few is okay but not masking them for the flu that kills several...makes sense?
....And you can assure everyone that US citizens are basically criminals for not obeying the government on shots while this same government is planting infected illegals all around the country....makes sense?
...Just kidding

You should not change what someone post to make a point
Did you not claim that you had a doctor friend that told you 60,000 people had died from vaccine complications?

Sooooo…why not get vaccinated?

Lol. I love the razorbacks, but I don’t love them that much. It’s not really money out of my pocket. Just two of the few gov’t hand outs everyone who worked in 2020 got that I put back for something to do. Oh well

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
Yes, some do fine with and without the vax who get Covid. Statistics are overwhelming that more do better with the vax. So, two people who both do the same -- sample size of 1 -- is meaningless. Good for you that you got the shot -- odds are you may have been the other side of the statistic if you hadn't.
Lol, no the odds arent in that favor

Reactions: jjfmetal123
And you can assure everyone that there is no long term problems with this experiment that may not show up for a few years?
...You can assure people that have already had covid that they need the jab?
....And you can assure everyone that masking children for something that kills few is okay but not masking them for the flu that kills several...makes sense?
....And you can assure everyone that US citizens are basically criminals for not obeying the government on shots while this same government is planting infected illegals all around the country....makes sense?
...Just kidding
I can’t assure you or I wake up tomorrow.

Did you not claim that you had a doctor friend that told you 60,000 people had died from vaccine complications?
Nope....I don't know the doctor. Anyway he is being attacked and praised nationally and around the world...at the same time. :)

Nope....I don't know the doctor. Anyway he is being attacked and praised nationally and around the world...at the same time. :)
There are doctors saying they are seeing micro blood clotting from the vaccines that will result in serious problems within 3 years due to the spike proteins present in the jab.

It may be worth talking to a doctor about a d-dimer test if you've been injected with the Rna inoculation. He found 62% of his patients had elevated D-dimer showing the micro clotting within 1 week of jab. His explanation is interesting.

Here's the 9 min video for anyone interested:

There are doctors saying they are seeing micro blood clotting from the vaccines that will result in serious problems within 3 years due to the spike proteins present in the jab.

It may be worth talking to a doctor about a d-dimer test if you've been injected with the Rna inoculation. He found 62% of his patients had elevated D-dimer showing the micro clotting within 1 week of jab. His explanation is interesting.

Here's the 9 min video for anyone interested:
You can definitely find pockets of fringe physicians on the internet making claims like this. They are the outlier, because the actual experts on the subject realize that what they are saying is ridiculous.

His “study” was not scientific, not published and not peer reviewed, because it has obvious inherent errors in it.

An elevated d-dimer has a low specificity for blood clots. But when you do find an elevated D-dimer you get a CT scan to visually see if there is indeed clotting. And by this guys own admission, that was not found.

I suspect that a lot of these Doctors who are practicing bad medicine are doing so to try to make a name for themselves amongst these fringe societies who are looking for someone to validate beliefs that those groups already have. And so now you can say “see these doctors are skeptical, the vast majority of medical experts out there are clearly either wrong or witholding the truth from us.” And that just couldn’t be further from the truth.

Here is an article from the American Medical Association going into detail on all that he gets wrong in that video.

Last edited:
Clark county (Las Vegas) has now reported 87 (36 last week) breakthrough deaths. https://media.southernnevadahealthd...-breakthrough-hospitalizations-and-deaths.pdf

One article that was written after the numbers came out said the number was five. Article praised how well the vaccine worked. I’m not anti vaccination but this dishonesty doesn’t help.
We are seeing more breakthrough cases with the delta variant, including like you mentioned patients dying after having been vaccinated. They’re definitely the exception though, and all the cases that I’ve seen are in elderly patients with ongoing prior medical issues. It sucks and I do feel especially bad for those patients when they did what they were recommended to do to protect themselves and still they got severely ill.

When did they go to sale to the public? Feel like it was a while ago, before all this new COVID stuff came about recently. But, I didn’t buy any, so maybe they went on sale last week or something.
3/31 cutoff date for season tickets

I choose to triple mask and wear safety goggles at all times. I’ll be at the stadium this fall doing the same. Respec my decision!

Reactions: Jim_Lahey
If there’s no specific reason for you not to get it you are placing your preferences above the common good. You have the right to do so. It’s a selfish thing to do but your right. As a business or entity has the right to refuse you entry or services. This isn’t big bro invading denying you anything, vaccines are real and have eliminated smallpox polio etc, the vaccine will get more effective advances will be made so make your choice. But this shit storm is far from over. Pandemics are world changing events this time is no different. Best wishes to all.
Since it’s a known fact that the “vaccinated” can both contract and spread the virus, how can it be for the “common good”? It’s just to comply and make folks submit and give up their personal rights and freedoms.
NO ONE knows the long or the short term effects of this shot. Just had a relative of a friend have serious stroke like symptoms from one over a week ago. He is showing improvements now, but definitely not over.
I have never had a flu vaccine(no flu either) and won’t take this as well. Had Covid in Jan with mild symptoms and am thankful for that.
I know it has ravaged many and I have friends that have died from it, but vaccine doesn’t make me feel safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT