ADVERTISEMENT

OT WTH Ark. State Senator found shot in front of home

IyN2MyW.gif

Can't wait to read the conspiracy theories on twitter tonight, while laying in bed watching Lonestar Law.
8a8.gif

Learned more here than Dem-Gaz. They took longer to identify victim than any other outlet. Since it involves politicians, not expecting much investigative reporting from local sources.

The name was initially released an hour after the cops found her. They put out a gag order about 2 hours later and they had to retract it.
May be true but no other media outlet that reported it did that.

I've seen others say she had been investing a pedo ring in the state government, but I have no idea if that has any basis in truth.

Reactions: jegreenwood
A couple years ago there was a poster on here that said he was wrongfully charged with a murder and got off. There was a show about it on one of those ID type channels. Coincidentally his handle was @bone5. He did that shit.

Aw Man! Wish I was around back then. I'd had asked that dude so many questions, he'd end up admitting he did it.

That’s not really accurate from what I understand. I’m sure she was respected, but she wasn’t very popular. If she was she would have won. She was too far right for even most Rs. That’s why Asa wanted her out and backed her opponent in the primary.

This is 100% accurate. Even the R's were not big fans of her. She was not well liked among her peers.

Aw Man! Wish I was around back then. I'd had asked that dude so many questions, he'd end up admitting he did it.
Title of the show was “Who killed the beauty queen” or something like that. He got off because the prosecutor described the blood as tacky. He wore Razorback gear in almost every scene of the investigation.

Reactions: jegreenwood
A couple years ago there was a poster on here that said he was wrongfully charged with a murder and got off. There was a show about it on one of those ID type channels. Coincidentally his handle was @bone5. He did that shit.
3 trials.. one for the boyfriend ended in an acquittal and two trials for the neighbor ended in hung juries. That was some good morning dump reading material!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-killed-the-beauty-queen-07-02-2008/

Kevin Bone Jones

Last edited:
3 trials.. one for the boyfriend ended in an acquittal and two trials for the neighbor ended in hung juries. That was some good morning dump reading material!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-killed-the-beauty-queen-07-02-2008/

Kevin Bone Jones
Am I the only one that laughed (no disrespect to the deceased) at this unfortunate String of words in the article:

“Asked what that tells him about Kevin, Bacon says,”

Who cares what the guy from “Footloose” and “Wild Things” has to say?

Am I the only one that laughed (no disrespect to the deceased) at this unfortunate String of words in the article:

“Asked what that tells him about Kevin, Bacon says,”

Who cares what the guy from “Footloose” and “Wild Things” has to say?
Ridiculous post.

Obviously that's a quote from the A Few Good Men Kevin Bacon, ding dong.

I did not know Judge Smith well but he was the Juvenile Judge when I first moved to Pokey Hontas. I worked for DHS then and he seemed like a good fella and good judge.

I did not know Judge Smith well but he was the Juvenile Judge when I first moved to Pokey Hontas. I worked for DHS then and he seemed like a good fella and good judge.

I bet you have some crazy stories working DHS is NEA! Maybe not as crazy as some of the DHS stories from places like Pope/Sebastian county areas, but still.

I bet you have some crazy stories working DHS is NEA! Maybe not as crazy as some of the DHS stories from places like Pope/Sebastian county areas, but still.

I also worked for a short while as a supervisor in Sebastian and worked Jefferson county as well. Yeah I could literally write a book

I also worked for a short while as a supervisor in Sebastian and worked Jefferson county as well. Yeah I could literally write a book

My buddy adopted his oldest son from Sebastian county. One of the craziest back stories I've ever heard.

Craziest thing I saw in NEA was a photo of a prosecutor from that AREA who had a naked blonde headed boy standing in front of him with said adults like green panties.

No one could prove sexual gratification so absolutely nothing happened.

Craziest thing I saw in NEA was a photo of a prosecutor from that AREA who had a naked blonde headed boy standing in front of him with said adults like green panties.

No one could prove sexual gratification so absolutely nothing happened.

Wow!

Reactions: hawgn02

I grew up in Ft Smith and have worked a lot in NEA. No way Sebastian holds a candle to NEA
I know a cop in Blytheville who has shot 1 suspect and I 100% guarantee it won’t be his last
I could write a book just about our current and ex employees in Armorel

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT