ADVERTISEMENT

OT WTH Ark. State Senator found shot in front of home

Still no good details yet. Anyone from the area got some inside info? It's making national news lol

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...0190618-zkjffjdr2jb7hisjcrjhcbkxvm-story.html
I know Tim’s daughter and they are saying they are all innocent and that the info coming out isn’t true ( which is typical I guess ) . I don’t know Tim very well but everyone I’ve talked to has said he’s a extremely good guy and there’s no way he would have anything to do with this. I haven’t talked to anyone in a few days but if I do I’ll share if there’s anything worth putting out there .

Reactions: gibbyda
You hit the graphic part on the head!

MrW5mUX.gif

Reactions: hawgn02 and Mass31
I know Tim’s daughter and they are saying they are all innocent and that the info coming out isn’t true ( which is typical I guess ) . I don’t know Tim very well but everyone I’ve talked to has said he’s a extremely good guy and there’s no way he would have anything to do with this. I haven’t talked to anyone in a few days but if I do I’ll share if there’s anything worth putting out there .

Interesting. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: hawgn02

Any rumors/word on why they picked ODonnell up and let Loggains go? Or what type of evidence they have? I imagine their prints are all over Collins' residence if they are actually friends. Figured they'd have more on Loggains, since he'd already been in trouble for trying to cash checks from Collins-Smith's account a while back.

Any rumors/word on why they picked ODonnell up and let Loggains go? Or what type of evidence they have? I imagine their prints are all over Collins' residence if they are actually friends. Figured they'd have more on Loggains, since he'd already been in trouble for trying to cash checks from Collins-Smith's account a while back.
From what I’ve been told ( this isn’t coming from the daughter herself but someone close to her ) it’s all on motive and not necessarily physical evidence . She may not be able to give everything the police have told them or they may not have told them everything I’m not sure . It sounds like right now its the motive is the biggest thing. The person I’ve talked to the most says it sounds like either she isn’t getting everything from Tim’s daughter or the police haven’t told them the hard evidence.

Again I’m not getting this straight from her just someone I talk to that’s is closer to Tim’s daughter than I am .

From what I’ve been told ( this isn’t coming from the daughter herself but someone close to her ) it’s all on motive and not necessarily physical evidence . She may not be able to give everything the police have told them or they may not have told them everything I’m not sure . It sounds like right now its the motive is the biggest thing. The person I’ve talked to the most says it sounds like either she isn’t getting everything from Tim’s daughter or the police haven’t told them the hard evidence.

Again I’m not getting this straight from her just someone I talk to that’s is closer to Tim’s daughter than I am .

So they looked at who would benefit from the murder and automatically ruled out the two people that were financially tied to Collins-Smith and her millions from the hotel sale. Weird. I love a good story. I know these are real life people with families and such, and I don't get off on their pain/suffering, but I just really enjoy these types of investigations. Just like the realtor that was killed in Scott a while back. Followed that thing like a bloodhound. This one has the makings of some crazy twist and turns!

So Loggains had POA over her for a while. You may have already known that though. From what I've heard they were stopped on their way to the funeral. Authorities think that they were going to play it cool and go to the funeral and then peace out.

Reactions: jegreenwood
So Loggains had POA over her for a while. You may have already known that though. From what I've heard they were stopped on their way to the funeral. Authorities think that they were going to play it cool and go to the funeral and then peace out.

I did read that. That is very interesting. I am still trying to piece together why LCS would let Loggains be POA over her, if they didn't have a relationship/blood relation? Seems odd, no?

The money/POA has stuck out to me from the get go, since reading the attachments of the divorce case. But, I thought it would be a combo of the ex husband and Loggains.. not Loggain's girlfriend. He must be a master manipulator, if he can get LCS to sign him as the POA AND convince his girlfriend to kill the chick he has POA over.

I did read that. That is very interesting. I am still trying to piece together why LCS would let Loggains be POA over her, if they didn't have a relationship/blood relation? Seems odd, no?

The money/POA has stuck out to me from the get go, since reading the attachments of the divorce case. But, I thought it would be a combo of the ex husband and Loggains.. not Loggain's girlfriend. He must be a master manipulator, if he can get LCS to sign him as the POA AND convince his girlfriend to kill the chick he has POA over.
The thing we are all still waiting to hear/figure out is why they let him go and kept her. I know exactly why they kept her (the silent commit), but why he was let go is beyond me. You have to be able to keep him on being an accomplice or something. The "abuse of a corpse" is a big deal in this as well.

The thing we are all still waiting to hear/figure out is why they let him go and kept her. I know exactly why they kept her (the silent commit), but why he was let go is beyond me. You have to be able to keep him on being an accomplice or something. The "abuse of a corpse" is a big deal in this as well.

They said it was abused beyond recognition, which matches up with your info on it being "graphic". Just don't see O'Donnell, based off looks, being able to shoot/mutilate/wrap body/etc. by herself. Also don't understand why they'd wrap her up and not move her. Seems like if you were going to commit to abusing the corpse/wrapping the body up, you'd at least transport it elsewhere.

They said it was abused beyond recognition, which matches up with your info on it being "graphic". Just don't see O'Donnell, based off looks, being able to shoot/mutilate/wrap body/etc. by herself. Also don't understand why they'd wrap her up and not move her. Seems like if you were going to commit to abusing the corpse/wrapping the body up, you'd at least transport it elsewhere.
Chief Inspector Greenwood,on your side, by your side, with the latest from Pocahontas.

Who said she wasn't moved?

Who said she wasn't moved?
Are you saying moved, as in like from the back porch to the front porch? I thought I read they found her in/at the house/on the porch? That'd technically be moving, but I was talking about dumping the body type move. Surely they didn't shoot her elsewhere and then bring her back to the house, lol. Or were the gunshots not even related. Man, I can't wait to find out the details.

Are you saying moved, as in like from the back porch to the front porch? I thought I read they found her in/at the house/on the porch? That'd technically be moving, but I was talking about dumping the body type move. Surely they didn't shoot her elsewhere and then bring her back to the house, lol. Or were the gunshots not even related. Man, I can't wait to find out the details.
Got ya. I meant moved from where it went down to, I think they tried to remove her and couldn't, so they jetted. She wasn't found in the room, or even in the house, where it actually happened, I don't believe. May have been outside.

My guess is they like loggains for it but don’t have the evidence yet. They pick up the girlfriend, having enough to bring charges, hoping she spills everything she knows on the boyfriend.
What if dude ends up in South Korea seeking asylum? lol

My guess is they like loggains for it but don’t have the evidence yet. They pick up the girlfriend, having enough to bring charges, hoping she spills everything she knows on the boyfriend.

Boom! Case closed!

They took their phones, laptops, impounded the car, etc. They always find something in one of those places, so it is only a matter of time before they are both in deep doodoo.

How does a body decompose beyond recognition, in just 2 days. They must have been trying to burn her up in chemicals, then dump the chemical drum somewhere.

Reactions: Chauvinist Pig
WTH is goin on up in Pokey? Haven't heard a peep since Becky O got arrested. Any rumors flying around?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Michael Honcho
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT