ADVERTISEMENT

OT WTH Ark. State Senator found shot in front of home

I have been searching twitter, facebook, etc. for rumors/juicy info/etc. all morning. Nothing.. it's like everyone forgot about it.
Tends to happen with the clintons

I posted about someone pissing off the clintons on the first page of this thread and it somehow disappeared mysteriously

Reactions: jegreenwood
It's not forgotten about. They just can't do anything else right now until July 30th. Thats her plea and arraignment. Everything has been moved from Randolph County to Paragould. Huge move of venue huh? lol

It's not forgotten about. They just can't do anything else right now until July 30th. Thats her plea and arraignment. Everything has been moved from Randolph County to Paragould. Huge move of venue huh? lol

Ah, thought it was soon after her charges hearing. Hearing any rumblings around town?

I read something the other day talking about the mysterious deaths associated with the Jeffrey Epstein pedophilia. The article mentioned the death of the Arkansas State senator among other mysterious deaths. Could be associated with ole Jeffrey and Billy Clinton.

Kinda like the deaths associated with the Kennedy assassination. The more you know, your life is in grave danger!

I read something the other day talking about the mysterious deaths associated with the Jeffrey Epstein pedophilia. The article mentioned the death of the Arkansas State senator among other mysterious deaths. Could be associated with ole Jeffrey and Billy Clinton.

Kinda like the deaths associated with the Kennedy assassination. The more you know, your life is in grave danger!
And the town conspiracy theorist wakes up.

Seriously? Instead of just removing the crap he said, or is this just one big joke that is flying way over my head?

Seriously? Instead of just removing the crap he said, or is this just one big joke that is flying way over my head?
It's not a punishment to have something moved to the GB. It's just a more appropriate forum for discussions that tend to be more contentious in nature. And yes, "the Clintons kill people" is a contentious topic that I was trying my best to keep out of an interesting (and completely unrelated) discussion.

It's not a punishment to have something moved to the GB. It's just a more appropriate forum for discussions that tend to be more contentious in nature. And yes, "the Clintons kill people" is a contentious topic that I was trying my best to keep out of an interesting (and completely unrelated) discussion.
It's always a punishment to be moved to the GB. You know it. I know it. We all know it! It's where posts go to die.

Just read the latest. Rebecca on video removing security cameras from Collins Smith's home the day she died. Wow.

Reactions: hawgn02
Just read the latest. Rebecca on video removing security cameras from Collins Smith's home the day she died. Wow.
Where you read this? I must go surf for new details! Dateline has to be working on a future episode with this case!

ADVERTISEMENT