ADVERTISEMENT

OT WTH Ark. State Senator found shot in front of home

I grew up in Ft Smith and have worked a lot in NEA. No way Sebastian holds a candle to NEA
I know a cop in Blytheville who has shot 1 suspect and I 100% guarantee it won’t be his last
I could write a book just about our current and ex employees in Armorel

I was referring to the children situation in Sebastian county. Dope/opioid heads having kids, incest, etc. is rampant in that general area and surrounding counties (out in the sticks)

So he was permanently banned earlier in the year not for "just surfing the web". He was using a computer in the county courthouse to alter information pertaining to his divorce case.

LrFgmsJ.gif

So no Karate Steaks?

I want pictures...if he was cheating on his wife

Can't find any docs of the actual divorce, but the civil case is juicy.

I have no idea if there's a completely separate civil suit pending, but the link you provided in your previous post is actually an appeal from their divorce. The "Abstract" you referred to is testimony taken from proceedings in the divorce case, and the arguments you probably read in the brief are just the arguments for her points on appeal (aka - the parts she felt the judge legally got wrong). You can find all the pleadings/motions/etc. filed in the divorce case which are relevant to the appeal in the "Addendum" filed with the Appellant's Brief. Just keep clicking all of the "BRIEF" links posted on the docket on April 10, 2019.

I have no idea if there's a completely separate civil suit pending, but the link you provided in your previous post is actually an appeal from their divorce. The "Abstract" you referred to is testimony taken from proceedings in the divorce case, and the arguments you probably read in the brief are just the arguments for her points on appeal (aka - the parts she felt the judge legally got wrong). You can find all the pleadings/motions/etc. filed in the divorce case which are relevant to the appeal in the "Addendum" filed with the Appellant's Brief. Just keep clicking all of the "BRIEF" links posted on the docket on April 10, 2019.
[url=https://postimages.org/][/URL]

Reactions: jegreenwood
Oh God please don't let that be the case. We out of staters would never hear the end of it.
The internet rumor is that she was investigating the 27 million missing at DHS and uncovered a pedo ring in the govt. Can’t really find any journalistic reporting sources so don’t know how true it is.

I grew up in Ft Smith and have worked a lot in NEA. No way Sebastian holds a candle to NEA
I know a cop in Blytheville who has shot 1 suspect and I 100% guarantee it won’t be his last
I could write a book just about our current and ex employees in Armorel

Blytheville is awful. I had a friend that was a LEO in Osceola. It was wild. I worked Jefferson County so I do have some perspective.

However, as far as Child Abuse and Neglect ( I have not seen the numbers recently), Sebastian is pretty close to Pulaski and Washington Counties. While I was there, I had 3 Investigators working for me and we AVERAGED about 60 reports per week.

She was supposedly into a big pedo ring. But she’s also bat shit crazy so it could very well be a pizzagate kind of thing.

Yeah the conspiracy theories are crazy. Why would she be investigating anything? She’s going through a huge ugly divorce and having health issues if you read the court case. The shit people make up.

Yeah the conspiracy theories are crazy. Why would she be investigating anything? She’s going through a huge ugly divorce and having health issues if you read the court case. The shit people make up.

Nothing better to do up there. It's seed is planted, duck/deer season over, mosquitos are thick, why not lay around and make up something crazy?

I’m sure there’s a poster here that’s associated with the Arkansas State Police that would be willing share the inside scoop on this arrest

Breaking News!!!
An arrest has been made. Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell. She was a friend of Collins-Smith and from Pocahontas.

It be your own friends, sometimes..

64552090_10161729869095386_4662384246181068800_n.jpg

Bet the husband is still connected. Husband and Rebecca were lovers. Rebecca and husband wanted the money from the hotel sale. Killed Collins and Rebecca was just first one to get caught.

Bet the husband is still connected. Husband and Rebecca were lovers. Rebecca and husband wanted the money from the hotel sale. Killed Collins and Rebecca was just first one to get caught.
Or Rebecca was framed by the Pedo’s to keep their secrets hid. Innocent woman goes to jail/ the people that we choose to lead us keep running amuck on us.

I can’t believe they are letting letting city and county deal with this investigation. What a joke.

Tim Loggains will be arrested in connection as well. Co-signor on the checking account for Linda Collins... and just so happens to be dating Rebecca.

She definitely knew a thing or two about human trafficking. I’m sure that article isn’t the complete truth, but it seemed to be a passion of hers to help put a dent in it.

ADVERTISEMENT